Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: INNER CIRCLE-U R INVITED :))
5/14/2010 1:16:27 AM

Hi Girls !!!!!!!!!!!

good to see you pop back in again !!! While its a 'Good evening' for ya'll its a very great early morning for me lol 6.30 am an I'm having my special cuppa Indian tea ....nice n strong :)

Glad you enjoyed the movie Lin, seems like a real fun one there !!!

Joyce isn't Doreen cute !!! such a darling is she !

Wondering if you girls here could figure out the word John Sanchez posted here.....my fuzzy early morning brain is still partly asleep I guess and I cant for the life of me heehehehehehe

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2395273/SomeWeekendfunWhoseGAMEforitcomejoin.aspx?flag=31301079

Pat......We are with you girl, life just seems to be this way at times...but this too shall pass....hang in there sweetie....will be praying for ya :)

Ok now i need to get me some more strong tea to reeeeeeely wake me up lol

c ya 'round

Pauline

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2010 2:16:23 AM
HI PAULINE,
Great to see you here !! This should be fun and I hope to check in from time to time. I'm networking around as usual and want to start my non profit too... it'll be for tutoring children.
Have a fantastic day !
Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2010 2:32:56 AM

Hey there Sis,

great to have you drop by...and by no means is this a one stop affair ;-) .....you going to check in with us everyday ok :o)) ....let us know how your day goes... or hasn't gone.....mine is still messed up with a ever slow darn net connection.....the service providers blame it on the recent volcanic eruptions ....we have loads of under sea cables :(( .....well what ever...I still hate a connection that drags !!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

I'm off to work now....get my b/fast n then get ready n take a cool 20 minute stroll to my office....how cool is that LOL yeh count my blessings no traffic hassles n can always get to work on time :)) not to talk of the exercise it provides :))

Ok nuff said...talk to ya'll soon

hugz

Pauline

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2010 6:24:29 AM
Hi Pauline and girls!

Thanks for the invite.
This Spring/Summer my own hit is one from 1975 :

Performing it 24/7 :), I am seldom here, and it`s great to have at least ONE PLACE to share hugs to all.

Love you all,

Branka

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2010 4:09:42 PM

Hey there everyone :)

Branka ....lovely song...and happy to see you my dear !!! Sorry you are so busy, and cant have more time to spend in here .

Hope everyone's day is going fine, mine went well except now on the tv news I see horrid scenes being aired from Bangkok !!!!! As you all know both my boys n daughter-in-law live out there right in the heart of Bangkok.....I've been trying hard to get them on phone but not successful yet !!!! Will keep trying !

Keep them in prayer, I know they will be safe...but a mother's heart can't help but worry till she hears their voice !

hugz from me to you all

Pauline

+0