Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
INNER CIRCLE-U R INVITED :))
5/13/2010 3:51:13 PM

I N N E R C I R C L E

Hello Friends,

While at another community, us friends would gather in a particular 'room' like this ....as soon as we logged in we would make it a point to 'checkin' say 'Hi' to whoever would be present there ...exchange a few pleasantries and then go on to do business as usual...and after we were done we'd come back here n say a 'bye c u later alligator' sort of a thing and depart.

I loved being part of that & found this very refreshing as we would always find someone there sharing stuff of the day with us....some were not doing well physically, some were stressing about something, some had such a fantastic day they were all bubbly and efferversing happiness all around and so on.....!!!

Just a place to come in n be welcomed before one starts the usual.

I want that same to be shared here, so with that in mind I am beginning this thread with a hope that we can through friendship & sharing touch each others lives in that special way!

I invite all who would care to join :)

hugz n blessings

Pauline

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: INNER CIRCLE-U R INVITED :))
5/13/2010 4:40:29 PM

OK its only fair that I go first,

to all who will come in after me a BIG BIG 'Hi' :)) and hope your day goes well.

My day went good at work, but dang !!! does this slow net connection now get to me !!! hate it when the net is slow :( ....well I survived ...made quite a number of posts inspite of it :) ...now its dinner time for me....so I'm off from here....talk to you all soon !!!

Have fun n keep smiling...

hugz from me to you

Pauline

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2010 4:52:10 PM
If anyone would think of doing this-it would be you! I love it, I hope our friends all make it here-it is just what the doctor ordered!
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2010 4:59:49 PM
Have An Awesome Day and Fun ! I am off to run errands and go to a movie
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2010 5:09:13 PM

Waving 'Hi' to you sweet Joyce....

pray your day is going good :))

Here is something I leave you all with.....what an inspiration Doreen is at 82 !!!!!!

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b3e51fc9

you will need the flash player to view this :)

hugz

Pauline

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!