Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: POTW Feedback
11/3/2012 6:17:33 PM
Hi POTW concerned Adlanders!

Count me in on helping to bring positive results to this forum and this thread.Who was it that said, "...can't we all just get along?"

I may get raked over the coals for this, but I am holding off on my vote!

I do want to vote and will before the deadline. I have not had time to get to know some of the candidates on this weeks slate. I generally click on each of the profiles even if I know them and they are in my list of friends. If they are not in my list of friends I send them an invitation. If they do not communicate or accept my offer of friendship, they will not likely get my vote.

I look at several things that will influence my vote. If they live in the same part of the world that I do, that is a plus but not the most important factor. The time and date of their last activity in the community is important, but more important is the quality of that activity. Is it positive? Is it self serving? Is it for the good of the community.

Now don't get me wrong. I know that just about everybody has a primary business or main program that they are excited about. To be successful we have to promote ourselves or our programs, but we don't have to lead with that.

Getting to know your friends in a positives way is much more important. Find out what their needs wants and don't wants are. Ask questions and listen! You may discover that you have what they need and can offer it in a much better way than blasting it at the right off from the start and at every opportunity you have.

So, after clicking on the profiles and studying all of the candidates I will cast my vote.

Ya know....I really value some of what I learned from my mother! Another one of her favorite things to say was..."if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all." I know I fall short of that advice from time to time but I thank God that it is frequently brought to mind in times of stress.

Make it a great day!

Ken

Thank you all for what you are doing to bring focus to this very important forum and thread!

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2012 6:20:59 PM
One more thing....I really admire people that are willing to say they have made a mistake or that they were wrong!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2012 6:26:15 PM
Thanks, Ken,

I hope other people really want a kinder, gentler, Adlandpro as they say they do.

I admit I didn't know the electronic ballot was a 24-hour or daily, several day timer set to stop at precisely the same time it was started.

Also, I realized during the hurricane, small stuff doesn't really matter, small arguments, especially typed arguments, I had a disagreement with my father about something ridiculous, famous people, thru several typed messages a couple weeks before the hurricane, and then during the storm...all I thought was...terrible things we heard about & saw during Hurricane Katrina could be happening at my Dad's place during Hurricane Sandy. We're all just human people here, let's not let the typing make us stop caring for each other as real human beings.

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
11/3/2012 7:57:31 PM

Hello Dennis and POTW Friends,

I have no problem going through and deleting post, keep in mind that each post is a potential ad for your brand good or bad. With that in mind each post also creates its own thread if quoted and deleting one may affect many.

For this reason, I ask the participants to send a message to the POTW Team with the posts you would like removed. Please do this ASAP. Monday I will remove the ones I deem inappropiate.

Most of your input has been great and the added traffic is awesome your efforts are working. Please keep that entusiasm up and lets forge ahead.

Your POTW Team

Quote:
Kathleen

I'm Not The Moderator: I'm only here because i was asked by Bogdan To Help out While Barry is in the Hospital to bring up the POTW Votes.

I'm doing my part to bring those votes in .It's just i thought that maybe i could get some help with the Votes by you people.
I can see that this forum also was lacking activity also.
The Thing is If your all ready to get back to business so are we all.
I will inform the Moderator to check and Delete the post he/she thinks are not needed.

Dennis

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2012 8:20:51 PM

Hi POTW Team,

I'm not going to ask for anything of my own or other peoples' posts to be deleted, I think the more often people read it, they'll see different aspects of it every time. This is a community, not anybody's "our house" and the "true colors" of people are obvious the more we look at things as a big picture. Some of us don't publicize our efforts to bring in voters, and we also don't "joy-rob" when other people are congratulating each other on 57 total votes, but they shouldn't assume nobody else helped. The win was also partly brought in with our help, and it could have easily been a tie or a different win. I'm satisfied with my own posts and my replies to other people.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!