Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: POTW Feedback
11/3/2012 4:27:08 PM
Hey Kathleen,

That really sounds like a good idea there. Hope the POTW Team pays attention.
Jim

Quote:
Hi POTW Team,

How about posting the link to this Feedback thread in the election post from now on? Then maybe more people would make feedback here. Also, if there was a cutback on the mantra "negitive, negitive, negitive people", I think more people may feel more comfortable in posting here. Everyone's feedback is necessary in making the election it's very best.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/3/2012 4:47:20 PM
Quote:
Hi POTW Team,

How about posting the link to this Feedback thread in the election post from now on? Then maybe more people would make feedback here. Also, if there was a cutback on the mantra "negitive, negitive, negitive people", I think more people may feel more comfortable in posting here. Everyone's feedback is necessary in making the election it's very best.

That i have been doing Plus sending them to the Vote Forum.
I Agree I have had feedback about some this and we need to see it doesn't happen here.
Another thing is the Feedback here can also Help other with promoting other things there working on.
25 Votes and Counting Guys and it's early.We have time to hit that 100 Mark
We had 57 Votes last POTW Let's get it on and hit the 100 Votes
Anyone want to Post any suggestions in Private you can message any of us
Dennis
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2012 4:57:12 PM

Dennis,

Is anyone keeping an eye on this forum to see that it doesn't happen here? Because not everyone shares the same taste in music, and I think some people really want to see this forum to be rock-solid about POTW election feedback and not go off focus. Thank you!

Who exactly is overseeing this forum? The POTW Team? How are they determining what's election-based and what isn't?

+0
11/3/2012 5:00:31 PM

Of course it was hijacked Dennis. When you have someone posting numerous off topic posts then the thread has been hijacked. If you're one of the moderators of this thread then it is up to you to see that it stays on topic but then maybe I'm reading it wrong. I read it as POTW Feedback and not as a platform for self serving interests.

Quote:

Quote:
It appears this thread has been hijacked. What a shame. :(

No No No Evelyn This Forum Hasn't been Hijacked.You have it all wrong.

It's been improved from the old humdrum no Feed Back Forum.

The POTW Votes are on the Rise Things are happening .We need support from anyone and everyone.

Yes if you have something of Value please Share.

Thank You

Dennis

+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/3/2012 5:06:30 PM
Quote:

Of course it was hijacked Dennis. When you have someone posting numerous off topic posts then the thread has been hijacked. If you're one of the moderators of this thread then it is up to you to see that it stays on topic but then maybe I'm reading it wrong. I read it as POTW Feedback and not as a platform for self serving interests.

Quote:

Quote:
It appears this thread has been hijacked. What a shame. :(

No No No Evelyn This Forum Hasn't been Hijacked.You have it all wrong.

It's been improved from the old humdrum no Feed Back Forum.

The POTW Votes are on the Rise Things are happening .We need support from anyone and everyone.

Yes if you have something of Value please Share.

Thank You

Dennis

I'm Not a Mod in this Forum Thank You i have no authority Over any of the Postings.

Let's move on with business in hand.

Dennis

+0