Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: POTW Feedback
4/10/2011 8:35:04 PM
Hi all, my name is Jo Matthias, been here a very long time. I have enjoyed myself here, and I have been saddened by my reactions to certain posts and certain people. I even had a misunderstanding with Bogdan F....... The POTW and the POTM and the POTY.....ETC. These are all a part of this community. Bogdan could have stopped it many years ago and didn't, he understood how much these things meant to all of us. Arguing a about these things just diminish what ALP has become. It is true that ALP is an advertising community, but it is also a a community of people who care about each other and ......now to get down and dirty.....WTF......get a spam mail, delete it, get a message you don't like, delete it!

May the Lord bless and keep you!
Take care,
Jo

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2011 8:46:11 PM
BTW .... People, in general, irritate me!!!! Get over it!!!!
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2011 11:01:24 PM
Hi Jo,
Love your statement.
There is one thing I would like to add and that is forgiveness. If we don't like something that happens here, just try to forget it, but if you can't forget it, then forgive it. Forgiveness is the beginning of healing oneself. FORGIVENESS IS NEXT THING TO LOVE. and Like Jill says "LOVE IS THE ANSWER".

Hugs,
Myrna

quote]Hi all, my name is Jo Matthias, been here a very long time. I have enjoyed myself here, and I have been saddened by my reactions to certain posts and certain people. I even had a misunderstanding with Bogdan F....... The POTW and the POTM and the POTY.....ETC. These are all a part of this community. Bogdan could have stopped it many years ago and didn't, he understood how much these things meant to all of us. Arguing a about these things just diminish what ALP has become. It is true that ALP is an advertising community, but it is also a a community of people who care about each other and ......now to get down and dirty.....WTF......get a spam mail, delete it, get a message you don't like, delete it!

May the Lord bless and keep you!
Take care,
Jo

[/quote]
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2011 12:27:01 AM

Hi Barry,

There's still plenty of time to squeeze in a Person Of The YEAR election, some time, any time. You replied to me a few months ago that you were looking for the right time to schedule it, I think the community is ready any time :)

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2011 6:40:29 PM
Dear sweet Myrna, Thank you so much for reminding me to forgive! I am so blessed in my life and I sometimes take that for granted, because God has blessed me and Jesus is my savior and salvation. There are times that I truly forget and let myself be too abrupt. May the Lord bless you!

Take care,
Jo

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!