Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Go Ahead! Laugh! You Know You Want To!.
6/26/2010 9:34:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G9fkvBzzQE&feature=related
karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2010 10:07:46 PM

Hi Karen,

Thanks for the Bird Video, That's one amazing Bird.

Here's a cute little story about a Talking Duck...

A Duck walked into a general store and said to the owner,
"got any duck food?"

The owner politely said, "No, I'm sorry we don't carry duck food."

The next day the duck walked into the store and asked again, "Got any duck food?"

The owner replied, "If you don't recall, I told you yesterday we
don't have any duck food."

The duck walked out of the store. The next he walked in and asked again.

By this time the owner was very angry and shouted "If you
come in here and ask me that one more time I'm going to nail your little webbed feet to the floor."

The next day the duck walked and said, "Got any nails?"

"Well, no" the store owner replied"

"Then, have you got any Duck food?" the Duck asked.

Have A Happy Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/26/2010 11:51:45 PM
Cute one phil LOL
karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/27/2010 9:27:19 PM

Hi Karen,

Glad you like that one my Friend. Here's a few more that should be good for a Giggle or Two...

Pray For Gifts

Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents the week before Christmas. At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers when the youngest one began praying at the top of his lungs.

"I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE...
I PRAY FOR A NEW NINTENDO...
I PRAY FOR A NEW VCR..."

His older brother leaned over and nudged the younger brother and said, "Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn't deaf." To which the little brother replied, "No, but Grandma is!"

3rd Grade

On little Larry's first day of first grade, he raised his hand as soon as the teacher came into the room and said, 'I don't belong here, I should be in third grade!'
The teacher looked at little Larry's records and told him to please take his seat.
Not five minutes passed when little Larry stood up again and said, 'I don't belong here, I should be in the third grade!'
Larry did this a few more times before the principal came along and the teacher explained Larry's problem. The principal and the first grade teacher told little Larry that if he could answer some questions that they could decide in which grade he belonged. Well, they soon discovered that Larry knew all the state capitals and country capitals that the principal could think of.
The teacher suggested they try some biology questions... 'What does a cow have 4 of but a woman has only 2?' asked the teacher.
'Legs!' Larry immediately replied. "What does a man have in his pants that a woman doesn't?' asked the teacher.
'Pockets!' said Larry.
The teacher looked at the principal, who said, 'Maybe he should be in third grade, I missed those last two questions!'

Fishing Lure

A couple of young boys were fishing at their special pond off the beaten track. All of a sudden, the Game Warden jumped out of the bushes.
Immediately, one of the boys threw his rod down and started running through the woods like a bat out of hell. The Game Warden was hot on his heels.
After about a half mile, the young man stopped and stooped over with his hands on his thighs to catch his breath, so the Game Warden finally caught up to him.
"Let's see yer fishin' license, Boy!" the Warden gasped.
With that, the boy pulled out his wallet and gave the Game Warden a valid fishing license.
"Well, son," said the Game Warden. "You must be about as dumb as a box of rocks! You don't have to run from me if you have a valid license!"
"Yes, sir," replied the young guy. "But my friend back there, well, he don't have one."

Wishing You A Blessed Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
6/27/2010 9:38:50 PM

Very good chuckles Phil. I like the Duck one a lot! I like the Parrot one but I can't remember all of it, maybe you can find it.

Anyway, I thought of your forum on my own true story.

This week while I was working out in garden and decided to take a break, I sat down real hard in my chair on our 'makeshift' deck under the elm tree. Immediately, I hit the hard ground with right buttock! I am very glad no one was around with a camera but I am sure I heard the birds giggle. This was when lots of padding came in handy, I just have a big bruise on my b*tt!!

Now go ahead laugh, I know you want to!!

Smiles,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!