Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THERE SUCH A THING AS A COSMIC RELIGION?
12/27/2014 11:39:52 PM

The Warriors of the Rainbow Prophecy

The Warriors of the Rainbow

The Warriors of the Rainbow Prophecy

One day… there would come a time, when the earth being ravaged and polluted, the forests being destroyed, the birds would fall from the air, the waters would be blackened, the fish being poisoned in the streams, and the trees would no longer be, mankind as we would know it would all but cease to exist

Cree

This is how the ‘Rainbow prophecy’ begins, as retold by a woman of the Cree Indian nation of America over a century ago.

The Cree are one of the largest groups of the First Nations Native Americans in North America. There are over 135 bands of Cree living in Canada, with a total population of approximately 200,000 today.

The Rainbow prophecy, as it has come to be known, refers to the keepers of the legends, rituals, and other myths that will be needed when the time comes to restore the health on Earth. It is believed that these legendary beings will return on a day of awakening, when all people will unite and create a new world of justice, peace and freedom, and they will be named the ‘Warriors of the Rainbow’. They will reteach the values and the knowledge that has been lost in time, demonstrating how to have wisdom and extra-perception, and how unity, harmony and love is the only way forward.

The rainbow reference relates to the different colours of the original people:

At the beginning of this cycle of time, long ago, the Great Spirit came down and He made an appearance and He gathered the peoples of this earth together, they say on an island which is now beneath the water, and He said to the human beings, “I’m going to send you to four directions and over time I’m going to change you to four colours, but I’m going to give you some teachings and you will call these the Original Teachings and when you come back together with each other you will share these so that you can live and have peace on earth, and a great civilization will come about.
Prophecy as told by Lee Brown of the Salish Tribe at the 1986 Continental Indigenous Council, Alaska.

A particularly interesting part of the prophecy relates to the choosing of leaders. According to the story, a leader will not be the one that talks the loudest, boasts of successes, or has the support of the elite. Leaders will be those whose actions speak the loudest, the ones that have demonstrated wisdom and courage and have proven that they work for the benefit of all. Isn’t this how things should be?

The Rainbow has always held special significance among the different Native American Indian Nations. It is connected to the Spirit (Supreme God/Creator) in all things. Apart from the Cree prophecy there are many prophecies and stories from the Hopi, the Zuni and the Cherokee related to the rainbow warriors.

There will come a day when people of all races, colors, and creeds will put aside their differences. They will come together in love, joining hands in unification, to heal the Earth and all Her children. They will move over the Earth like a great Whirling Rainbow, bringing peace, understanding and healing everywhere they go. Many creatures thought to be extinct or mythical will resurface at this time; the great trees that perished will return almost overnight. All living things will flourish, drawing sustenance from the breast of our Mother, the Earth.

The great spiritual Teachers who walked the Earth and taught the basics of the truths of the Whirling Rainbow Prophecy will return and walk amongst us once more, sharing their power and understanding with all. We will learn how to see and hear in a sacred manner. Men and women will be equals in the way Creator intended them to be; all children will be safe anywhere they want to go. Elders will be respected and valued for their contributions to life. Their wisdom will be sought out. The whole Human race will be called The People and there will be no more war, sickness or hunger forever.
Navajo-Hopi Prophecy of the Whirling Rainbow

In the time of the Seventh Fire, a New People would emerge. They would retrace their steps to find the wisdom that was left by the side of the trail long ago. Their steps would take them to the elders, who they would ask to guide them on their journey. If the New People remain strong in their quest, the sacred drum will again sound its voice. There will be an awakening of the people, and the sacred fire will again be lit. At this time, the light-skinned race will be given a choice between two roads. One road is the road of greed and technology without wisdom or respect for life. This road represents a rush to destruction. The other road is spirituality, a slower path that includes respect for all living things. If we choose the spiritual path, we can light yet another fire, an Eight Fire, and begin an extended period of Peace and healthy growth.
Grandfather William Commanda, Circle of All Nations Prophecy of the Seven Fires of the Anishnabe, From Ancient Wampum Belt

While Wikipedia would have people believe that the legend originates in a 1962 book titled ‘Warriors of the Rainbow’ by William Willoya and Vinson Brown, the reality is that the prophecy is ancient, passed down as oral history over many generations. Brown, himself, admitted that his research came from the Hopi prophecies, and the book has been criticised as an attempt to evangelize with the Native American community by relating the prophecy of the Rainbow Warriors to the Second Coming of Christ.

References to a new Era, a Golden Age characterised by harmony, stability and prosperity, do not just belong to the Native Americans, but can be found in myths and legends from all over the world. It is known as Chryson Genos in Greek mythology, the Kali yuga in Vedic and Hindu culture, and gullaldr in Norse mythology. One aspect that is common among many legends of the Golden era is the return of beings or gods that will aid in the restoration of the Earth.

In classical Greek mythology the Golden Age was presided over by the leading Titan Cronus. In some version of the myth Astraea, also ruled. She lived with men until the end of the Silver Age, but in the Bronze Age, when men became violent and greedy, fled to the stars, where she appears as the constellation Virgo, holding the scales of Justice, or Libra.

Whether these prophecies are true or not, much of what is spoken about – the era of greed and violence – is a reality throughout much of the world today. Corruption, greed, poverty, consumerism, power to the few, and injustice are predominant characteristics of our civilization accompanied by a great technological advancement that has become a weapon for mass destruction and a tool for supressing resistance. Whether beings from the past will interfere or not, one thing is for sure, life cannot continue in this way forever.

By John Black

References

Cree Indians

Cree Indian Prophecy

Rainbow Prophecy

The Prophecy of the Rainbow Warriors

- See more at: http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/warriors-rainbow-prophecy-001577#sthash.lPKs8b9g.Dsu6yWSI.dpuf

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2015 5:36:36 PM

Who Craves for Peace?

Lao TzuI’m fond of telling the story of Lao Tzu, sitting at a corner in the imperial highway, weak-meat soup simmering in his pot.

Across from him is a busy noodle stand, steaming and warm, with travellers sipping drinks and trading news of what’s up and down the road.

No one pays any attention to Lao Tzu and his weak-meat soup.

What is his weak-meat soup?

Peace. Ultimate emptiness. Non-attachment.

We’re an awfully busy world. Who has time for peace? And what good is it anyways? Does it sell shoes? Does it cut time off the commute?

No, see the noodle stand across the road for those things.

Lao Tzu is selling our native state. He’s selling water by the river. Lao Tzu is selling the peace of mind that is a pre-requisite to tasting the wine of enlightenment.

Whatever way you look at it, the mind must quieten. The vrittis (or waves in the mind) must subside. The distracted attention must land.

As long as there is cacophony in the mind, the sound of silence cannot be heard. And the Father, the natural state, the All that is into which everything finally dissolves, is silent and can only be heard in silence.

It is still and can only be known in stillness. It is peaceful and can only be known in peace.

So who craves for peace? No one. The busy man cares little for peace. The peaceful man craves for nothing.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/1/2015 12:40:15 AM

Who is Ra? – A Review of First Density

law-of-one-book-i-the-ra-materialBy Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness

We might’ve talked about first density before, but I wanted to review it here for those of you who haven’t yet learned about it. Ra’s term ‘density’ is different from the usual term that’s used, ‘dimension’, and because of this, there are differences in Ra’s descriptions compared to any other.

Before we start the review, I wanted to make a quick note about my opinion on channeling and the agendas of the various channeled entities who’ve spoken through mediums.

This is obviously a taboo subject, even for some spiritually conscious people, and some people would never open up to the idea that there are entities on higher planes of reality who we can connect with and receive advice, guidance and descriptions of the higher realms from.

Even if I don’t seem credible to other conscious people who don’t think the same way, I do believe there are entities in other states of consciousness who we can communicate with.

I think we should use discernment with any spiritual material we read, especially channeled messages, but I think there’s something genuine about channeling and we might benefit from opening up to it and considering that it could be real.

The opinion’s being passed around right now that negative extraterrestrials or astral entities like to pose as positive ones and use channelings to trap us in a ‘false matrix’ of light.

Some people claim that nearly every channeled entity is a negative astral being who wants to usurp our energy with false promises of a glorious, utopian ‘new earth’, and to be honest, I don’t know if it’s as widespread of a problem as it’s made out to be.

I do think we’re spiritually evolving and we’ll eventually exist in a higher state of consciousness, and I don’t think the idea of a ‘new earth’ is a trap. I definitely think the issue of negative astral beings posing as positive ones is real, but I don’t think it’s as severe as others do.

There are a few channeled sources that resonate with me, like Gloria Wendroff’s ‘Heavenletters’ or Hilarion through Marlene Swetlishoff. I do think these entities exist and I think they’re genuine in their intent to help us raise our vibration and spiritually evolve by communicating with us.

Credit: Stickersvanmiranda.nl

I’m not saying you have to believe the things I do, and the last thing I want to do is push my point of view onto anyone.

I can only state my beliefs and hope that they’re respected by other conscious people, just as I’d respect another conscious person’s beliefs, even if they aren’t my own.

The point I want to make is that I don’t think Ra through Carla Rueckert is a negative, deceitful entity who wants to fool us. It’s my personal choice to believe these messages are genuine and were delivered for a pure purpose, and again, you can feel free to believe whatever you want.

You can believe channeling is pure nonsense if you want – it won’t bother me. You can believe Ra, Hilarion or any other popular channeled entity are astral spooks who want to fool us and usurp our energy if you want.

At the end of the day, I think we need to be secure in our observations on reality while letting others be secure in theirs. If we can’t accept each other for our unique perspectives, then we obviously aren’t ready to evolve.

With this said, let’s review what Ra has told us about first density. We might review second density in our next report, but we’ll focus on the first for now.

Ra describes how first density elementals were created.

Questioner: “The original, the first entities on this planet— what was their origin? Where were they before they were on this planet?

Credit: Anime-wallpapers.com

Ra: “I am Ra. The first entities upon this planet were water, fire, air and earth.

Questioner: “Could you tell me about this first density of planetary entities?

Ra: “I am Ra. Each step recapitulates intelligent infinity in its discovery of awareness. In a planetary environment all begins in what you would call chaos, energy undirected and random in its infinity. Slowly, in your terms of understanding, there forms a focus of self-awareness. Thus the Logos moves.

“Light comes to form the darkness, according to the co-Creator’s patterns and vibratory rhythms, so constructing a certain type of experience. This begins with first density which is the density of consciousness, the mineral and water life upon the planet learning from fire and wind the awareness of being. This is the first density.” (1)

We’re also told how first density elementals progress to second density.

Questioner: “Does this first density then progress to greater awareness?

Ra: “The spiraling energy, which is the characteristic of what you call ‘light,’ moves in straight line spiral thus giving spirals an inevitable vector upwards to a more comprehensive beingness with regards to intelligent infinity.

“Thus, first dimensional beingness strives towards the second-density lessons of a type of awareness which includes growth rather than dissolution or random change.” (2)

Ra is then asked about the relevance of vortexes or ‘energy centers’ to the first density (and beyond).

Questioner: When the first density is formed, the— I am going to make a statement of my understanding and if you will correct me, I will… I intuitively see the first density being formed by an energy center that is a vortex.

“This vortex then causes these spinning motions that I have mentioned before of the light, vibration which is light, which then starts to condense into the materials of the first density. Is this correct?

Ra: “I am Ra. This is correct as far as your reasoning has taken you. However, it is well to point out that the Logos has the plan of all the densities of the octave in potential completion before entering the space/time continuum in first density. Thus the energy centers exist before they are manifest.” (3)

Credit: Wallpaperslot.com

The first density wasn’t manifested by itself – every density in our current octave was designed by Logos before they were manifested. Thus, the first density didn’t appear alone, and it was accompanied by all the other densities in this octave.

I’d imagine our octave is comprised of the first through eighth densities, but I couldn’t say for sure. Writing about Ra’s material doesn’t make me an expert on it, and like anyone else who reads it, I’m feeling my way around it and interpreting it the best I can.

Ra seems to be saying here that first density was designed and manifested in conjunction with every other density (third, fourth, fifth, etc.), and I’m sure this made the evolutionary process a lot easier for first density elementals who were ready to take their next step (i.e. evolve into second density).

Ra then does their best to tell us how long the first and second density cycles lasted on our planet.

Questioner: “Could you give me an idea of the length of the first and second density that occurred for this planet?

Ra: “I am Ra. There is no method of estimation of the time/space before timelessness gave way in your first density.

“To the beginnings of your time, the measurement would be vast and yet this vastness is meaningless. Upon the entry into the constructed space/time your first density spanned a bridge of space/time and time/space of perhaps two billion of your years.

“Second density is more easily estimated and represents your longest density in terms of the span of space/time.

“We may estimate that time as approximately 4.6 billion years. These approximations are exceedingly rough due to the somewhat uneven development which is characteristic of creations which are built upon the foundation stone of free will.” (4)

I think Ra is saying that these time measurements are hard to give because, for the most part, we chose how long we wanted to experience first and second density and those choices were part of our sacred, inalienable freewill.

Thus, various individuals and collectives experienced these densities for as long as they needed before collective evolution took place, and the only thing that confuses me about this entire query is that there are still first and second density entities here on earth.

Credit: Natuerblog.blogspot.com

There’s obviously still dirt, wind, fire, etc., and those consciousness complexes are still incarnate in first/second density, as are animals. I might be missing something, but it seems impossible to determine how long first and second density lasted(past tense) when they’re still going on.

Maybe the question had more to do with how much ‘time’ our collective spent in the first and second densities before moving on, which would make a lot more sense.

From my perspective, however, the first and second densities are still happening, and thus, giving a timeframe for how long they lasted wouldn’t make much sense.

In our final quote, we’re told how the first density elements of wind and fire shaped (and taught) the elements of earth and water.

Questioner: “Could you tell me how, in first density, wind and fire teach earth and water?

Ra: “I am Ra. You may see the air and fire of that which is chaos as literally illuminating and forming the formless, for earth and water were, in the timeless state, unformed.

“As the active principles of fire and air blow and burn incandescently about that which nurtures that which is to come, the water learns to become sea, lake, and river offering the opportunity for viable life. The earth learns to be shaped, thus offering the opportunity for viable life.” (5)

Self teaches Self, in every lower and higher state of consciousness, and in the case of first density, wind and fire taught earth and water by literally shaping them and providing them with the necessary conditions to eventually create life.

Similarly, humans could learn a thing or two from animals (and vice versa), and it goes without saying that we could learn a thing or two from the entities who exist in higher densities than us, such as Ra.

We don’t want to learn anything from those negative astral entities I mentioned earlier, and while I don’t necessarily think they’ve infiltrated channeled messages to the extent some people think they have, I know they exist and they can negatively influence us if we let them.

They come to us through our thoughts and emotions, which is why staying spiritually aligned is so important and beneficial. Beyond them, however, there are genuine higher-dimensional entities and collective consciousness complexes who can assist us if we open up to their advice and guidance.

Feel free to take this opinion or leave it, because that’s what it is – my opinion. You don’t have to take it as reality or some form of gospel, but it’s how I feel after being exposed to a plethora of channeled messages on the internet, some of which are decently genuine, and others, hard to take seriously.

If we can consider things we might’ve once shrugged off or laughed away, we might learn a thing or two from entities in higher realms who want to help us understand that we’re beings of pure, spiritual energy who have the potential to raise our consciousness and spiritually evolve.

Just as the earth and water learned from the air and fire, we can learn from those guides if we’re willing to be a little open. We don’t want to be too open because of those dastardly astral entities, but this is no reason not to open our minds and hearts a little. We might learn something valuable if we do!

Credit: Psychedelicjunction.com

Footnotes:

1. The Law of One (lawofone.info): “First Density” at – http://tinyurl.com/phoh4uy
  2. Loc. cit.
  3. Loc. cit.
  4. Loc. cit.
  5. Loc. cit.

Photos: No copyright infringement intended.

Share freely.

I’m a twenty-one year old writer, blogger, musician and channel for the creative expression of the inner universe, and I created The Culture of Awareness daily news site.

The Culture of Awareness features daily spiritual and alternative news, articles I’ve written, and more. Its purpose is to awaken and uplift by providing material about the fall of the planetary elite and a new paradigm of unity and spirituality.

I’ve contributed to a few different spiritual websites including The Master Shift, Waking Times, Golden Age of Gaia, Wake Up World and Expanded Consciousness. I can also be found on Facebook (Wes Annac and The Culture of Awareness) andTwitter, and I write a paid weekly newsletter that you can subscribe to for $11.11 a month here.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/3/2015 1:34:08 AM

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1, 2015

Judith Kusel ~ MYSTICISM – AWAKENED CODES

leo-radiance-from-your-heart-holeman

The higher paths of Mysticism have to do with the preparedness to delve ever deeper in the depths of Being – that state of Being which is the Unknown, the endless infinite realm of the Gods and Goddesses – the Mystery of Life and the Life Force itself. It delves deep into the cosmic consciousness which is sublime and which is the creative force itself, yet is within all Beings and all that ever was created under the Central Cosmic Sun.
It is the highest calling of the Illumined State. It takes total commitment and dedication to this path. It is the highest path of supreme purity and it will demand that All.
According to the Oxford dictionary a Mystic is a person who devotes their time to profound thought in order to become closer to God and to reach truths beyond human understanding. Its root is the Greek word “mustes – initiated person.”
Mysticism is then path of supreme Enlightenment and it is no accident that we inherited the Greek word for this, for in the Greeks always had a great respect for those who sought the ultimate state of Being.
In the last few years I have always been led back to Delphi in my own research as to trying to link the Cathars, my own findings, and the Goddess returning, with my own emerging greater picture of the true history of the planet and the Super-consciousness energy fields.
At one stage interesting personas started to emerge from the Pyrenees, far more ancient than that of the Cathars and understanding dawned that what they knew, or practiced was something was older and something steeped in the Ancient traditions of Mysticism itself.
Interestingly the great fortress of Monsegur, the last stronghold of the Cathars, was a temple dedicated to Artemis, as temple of the moon, while further alongside it was the temple of Sun, dedicated to none other than the twin flame of Artemis – Apollo. It was via Apollo that the lyre, that instrument played by the Troubadours came into being, as a gift to the nobles of that region, for Apollo is the custodian of the vibrational frequencies of SOUND.
It moves further than this for none other than Pythagoras had his training as High Priest Druid in the Pyrenees and then went on to the temples in Delphi.
Moreover interesting the Visigoths of the Pyrenees, later laid siege on the temples of Delphi, where a great treasure was housed. It came to pass that they managed to gain access to the strongholds of those temples and then took that treasure to the Pyrenees. However, a great plague then occurred and people were dying like flies. It was then that the Druids found that this was connected to the treasure and then the whole of this treasure was thrown into one of the lakes in the High Pyrenees. The Druids sealed off the whole area and interestingly nothing grows there.
Is it not interesting that the Cathars have also been associated with treasure – a lost treasure.
In essence then Delphi held the keys to Mysticism and the Ancient Mystery schools of the Greeks, which were linked to those in Egypt, Haran, and then also the Himalayas. In that then the inner schools were always off limits to those outside of these inner teachings, mainly because of the stringent higher pathways of Mysticism itself.
It was no accident that world famous oracle of Delphi formed part of the Ancient Mystery School there.
It goes back to Atlantis and what went before Atlantis, for the High Priestesses were highly trained TRANSMITTER channels and had the ability to tap into the Super Consciousness energy fields and transmit the information directly from the Divine Source. They acted then as oracles for the people – but only after they were carefully selected for this task and had to go through intense and immense initiations into the higher paths of Mysticism.
Later in Greece as mankind started falling into forgetfulness the role of the High Priestess became watered down, as the male dominance took over. Yet, these Priestesses were also highly trained in the use of sound in higher healing with crystals – more than that the High Priestess of the Temple of the White Flame held the whole energy grid of the Central 7th Sun under her jurisdiction and she could activate this at will. She acted as the Guardian and Keeper of this grid, and she held all the crystal keys and codes.
The priestesses also recorded information in recording crystals, which during Atlantis, then were taken underground in order to preserve their knowledge – the Goddess knowledge, the High Priestess knowledge as the female path of Mysticism.
The Cathars themselves had two separate branches: they had the lower branch, which was the ordinary man or women and then higher trained parfaits, (and that mostly recorded by the Inquisition because they never gained access to the true teachings of the Cathars, despite burning at the stake thousands and torturing them to death) but another part of these, the upper crust, were carefully trained in the old Goddess pathways of mysticism, and with it the higher understanding of the Teaching of the Sun.
The Sun as in higher pathways of Illumination. This linked up with the ancient Druidic teachings, but was even more ancient than that – for it linked up directly with Ancient Ones – a hidden Ancient People who live underground.
Monsegur itself is a portal to this underground world – for the Ancient Ones never left the planet from the first civilization, and they act as higher teachers, mentors and guides.
The Cathars understood that the highest pathways of Illumination, were the paths of Mysticism, and therefore one had to go through initiations in the inner and outer planes.
A lot of this has never been understood or misinterpreted – for in essence it is no accident that the Cathars were also known as the PURE ONES. The inner rites of Purity demanded this.
In as much as the higher pathways to Mysticism was always held by the Ancient Mystery Schools, it now is a fact that the gateways have opened up so that those souls called on these highest pathways, will now start coming together. They know who they are.
They shall come together from east, west, north and south and they shall be the fire of Illumination which shall light up the earth.
They are ancient souls, and have been involved with the co-creation of this planet from the very beginning. They have incarnated again, to bring about immense consciousness changes in humanity and they will lift humanity through the octaves of Being, into that higher conscious state.
Within their own souls are encoded and enshrined all the keys and codes for true Illumination and they are all now being activated with the return of the 7th Sun of the 7thGalaxy and the high codes of 777.
It is time.
The ultimate gateways of Illumination have now been opened up in the last two weeks.
It will open up immense inner gateways and portals, within those called to carry mankind through and it will like a massive wave of energies surging through with the fires of Illumination.
Let those who have ears – hear.
Let those who have eyes – see.
Let those who need to step out – step out.
The time has come.
(Judith Kusel)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2015 6:05:41 PM

Who is Ra? – Crystal Healing

law-of-one-book-i-the-ra-materialBy Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness

We hear a lot in the conscious community about the healing use of crystals, but is it just a fad? Are crystals little more than neat, colorful rocks that only appear to offer some sort of healing, or is there more to them than meets the eye?

As we’ll learn here, crystals serve a specific healing purpose, and it has a lot to do with our chakras (or ‘energy centers’) and the chakras of the earth.

I used to channel, and one of the subjects that was always touched on was that the earth has chakras that we can align with to receive a pure stream of healing energy. This energy can rebalance us and help us become purer instruments for the expression – creative or otherwise – of our Christ consciousness.

This is where crystals come into play. They can help us align with the earth’s chakras and receive a clear stream of creative/spiritual energy, but the person who uses them has to be relatively attuned and clear in mind and heart to begin with.

An instrument like the guitar doesn’t sound good if it’s out of tune, and similarly, any healing we attempt to use crystals for will fail to meet our expectations if we aren’t already somewhat aligned within.

When Ra speaks about the importance of being aligned, I think they refer to people who use crystals to heal or rebalance others instead of themselves. I’m sure we’ll benefit from using crystals to rebalance our own chakras, but if we want to help others, we have to be somewhat aligned to begin with or our efforts might be in vain.

Credit: Esotericonline.net

Ra tells us that different crystals serve different purposes.

“I am Ra. The principle of crystal healing is based upon an understanding of the hierarchical nature of the structure of the illusion which is the physical body, as you would call it.

“There are crystals which work upon the energies coming into the spiritual body; there are crystals which work upon the distortions from spirit to mind; there are crystals which balance the distortions between the mind and the body. All of these crystal healings are charged through purified channels.” (1)

As I said (and as Ra affirms), a crystal healer who helps others has to be aligned themselves if they want their work to be effective. Not only do they have to be ‘crystallized’ in mind and heart – they have to be connected with the earth’s chakras.

“Without the relative crystallization of the healer working with the crystal, the crystal will not be properly charged.

“The other ingredient is a proper alignment with the energy fields of the planet upon which you dwell and the holistic or cosmic distortions or streamings which enter the planetary aura in such a manner that an appropriate ratio of shapes and placement within these shapes is of indicated aid in the untangling or balancing process.” (2)

It’s important to choose the right crystal for the right healing/rebalancing agenda, Ra reminds us.

“The delicacy, shall we say, of the choosing of the crystal is very critical and, in truth, a crystalline structure such as a diamond or ruby can be used by a purified channel who is filled with the love/light of One in almost any application.”

“This, of course, takes initiation, and there have never been many to persevere to the extent of progressing through the various distortion leavings which initiation causes.” (3)

Credit: Sickinparis.com

In a nutshell, very few crystal healers can empty themselves of enough distortion (i.e. raise their vibration enough) to use the ruby or diamond for virtually any application. It takes a lot of diligence and perseverance, just like the enlightenment process as a whole, but it isn’t impossible.

Nothing’s impossible, but nothing worthwhile is ever easy.

Ra’s questioner asks if an experienced healer could build a pyramid of their own and use it, along with crystals, to rebalance or reenergize a person’s chakras. Ra responds that the energy is so high right now that a structure like the pyramid is no longer needed.

Question: “My question then would be, are there individuals incarnate upon the planet today who would have the necessary inner disciplines to, using your instructions, construct and initiate in a pyramid they built and then possibly do it again? Is this within limits of what anyone can do on the planet today, or is there no one available for this?

I am Ra. There are people, as you call them, who are able to take this calling at this nexus. However, we wish to point out once again that the time of the pyramids, as you would call it, is past.

It is indeed a timeless structure. However, the streamings from the universe were, at the time we attempted to aid this planet, those which required a certain understanding of purity. This understanding has, as the streamings revolve and all things evolve, changed to a more enlightened view of purity.

“Thus, there are those among your people at this time whose purity is already one with intelligent infinity. Without the use of structures, healer/patient can gain healing.” (4)

I’m sure a pyramid would help in the reenergizing process, but with how intense the energy is and has been for some time (these channelings from Ra were brought through in the eighties; imagine how intense things are now), we no longer need pyramids or any other kind of structure.

As long as we do the necessary inner work, we can become the healers we once looked to the pyramids to provide. We no longer need a structure that’s specifically aligned with the earth’s energy points, and with a willing mind/heart and chakras that are opened and aligned, we can heal people with crystals.

We have to have some experience if we want to become healers, however, and it doesn’t just happen overnight. Rebalancing our chakras and practicing our healing abilities with crystals will help us develop the skill, but we might not want to practice healing anyone, except maybe ourselves, until we’ve gained a knack for it.

Credit: Cauldronsandcupcakes.com

In this passage, Ra asks us to consider two things – the complexity of a mind/body/spirit complex after many incarnations (as opposed to its simplicity in, say, its first incarnation), and the concept of ‘wanderers’ coming to a lower sphere from the higher ones to share their healing knowledge and abilities.

Question: “Is it possible for you to instruct healing techniques if we could make available these individuals that have the native ability?

“I am Ra. It is possible. We must add that many systems of teach/learning the healing/patient nexus are proper given various mind/body/spirit complexes.

“We ask your imagination to consider the relative simplicity of the mind in the earlier cycle and the less distorted, but often overly complex, views and thought/spirit processes of the same mind/body/spirit complexes after many incarnations.

“We also ask your imagination to conceive of those who have chosen the distortion of service and have removed their mind/body/spirit complexes from one dimension to another, thus bringing with them in sometimes totally latent form many skills and understandings which more closely match the distortions of the healing/patient processes.” (5)

Some people, whether they realize it or not, are here from higher dimensions. They came here to help awaken humanity in this crucial time in our collective evolution, and they’ve brought with them deeper knowledge of the mechanics of spirit as well as more enhanced healing capabilities that humanity as a whole hasn’t yet discovered.

These people are usually ostracized by society with labels like ‘New Ager’, but they push through because they know they’re here for a reason. We’re all here to assist in this widespread awakening, and we have to let criticism bounce right off of us and do what we’re here to do.

Some wanderers and healers feel too different from the rest of society to fit in or accept the societal illusions that are passed off as reality, and fortunately, this can cause them to embrace their work even more.

Some of them are happy not to be accepted by a society that’s clearly been misled, and the people who are rejected the most usually end up to be the most brilliant minds of their time.

With that said, those of you out there who feel rejected for who you are should embrace your role in this evolution, because you’re here to do a lot of good and your work is desperately needed.

Credit: Crystalinks.com

We might learn more about crystal healing in our next installment, because Ra has plenty more to say about this fascinating subject. Personally, I’ve never known a lot about crystals and healing, but I have a crystal or two and I’ve noticed the effects when I place them on or around certain energy centers.

It’s a strange, almost healing or rejuvenating sensation, and I felt that sensation long before I learned anything about them or the idea that they can sync with our personal and planetary chakras to provide healing.

My interest in them will probably pick up, because they’re one of many tools that have been placed here to help us spiritually excel. All we have to do to get the most out of them is get past our own socially programmed trepidations and open up so we can see what they have to offer.

Footnotes:

1. Lawofone.info: “Healing” at: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Healing
  2. Loc. cit.
  3. Loc. cit.
  4. Loc. cit.
  5. Loc. cit.

Share freely.

I’m a twenty-one year old spiritual writer, blogger and channel for the creative expression of the inner universe, and I created The Culture of Awareness daily news site.

The Culture of Awareness features daily spiritual and alternative news, articles I’ve written, and more. Its purpose is to awaken and uplift by providing material about the fall of the planetary elite and a new paradigm of unity and spirituality.

I’ve contributed to a few different spiritual websites including The Master Shift, Waking Times, Golden Age of Gaia, Wake Up World and Expanded Consciousness. I can also be found on Facebook (Wes Annac and The Culture of Awareness) andTwitter, and I write a paid weekly newsletter that you can subscribe to for $11.11 a month here.

+1