Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
3/29/2020 1:11:47 AM

Codes, Energies & Upgrades in Response to Covid-19 ∞The 9D Arcturian Council

codes, energies & upgrades in response to covid-19 - the 9th dimensional arcturian council - channeled by daniel scranton channeler of archangel michael

Codes, Energies & Upgrades in Response to Covid-19 ∞The 9D Arcturian Council, Channeled by Daniel Scranton

“Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.

We are ready to take all of you to the next level in the evolution of your consciousness. We are very eager to deliver to you the codes, energies, and upgrades to take humanity further than you’ve ever been before there on planet Earth. We are very eager to meet with those of you who are ready to take this journey with us while you are asleep and your consciousness is traveling in the astral plane.

The meeting that we have with each of you who is ready and willing to take this journey will be one that you may or may not remember upon waking up. Know this, however. If you decide that you want to receive the codes, the energies, and the upgrades, you will. We are just answering the call that has been made and that has gotten stronger for more assistance from the higher realms.

You are the ones doing all of the hard work down there on Earth. You are the ones living through the hardships that are upon you at this time. Our job here is quite easy by comparison. We listen to your requests. We know then what it’s going to take to give you exactly what you need, and we figure out a way to deliver it.

We are here now to ride the wave with you that this covid-19 virus has brought into being, and we are ready to help you all gain greater access to your strength, your power, and your ability to care for yourselves physically. We are ready to assist you in becoming sovereign beings there on Earth. And as sovereign beings, you will still want and need help from those like us in the higher realms, and we will continue to deliver it.

Your sovereignty is from the reality that you are in right now, where you have unwittingly given so much of that power away. We are here now to help you take it back. We are here to help you claim your birthright as the awakened ones, as the small portion of the human collective that is ready to tip the scales for humanity, to bring the vibration of the collective to the highest heights. We have heard your requests, and we also know that you who are receiving this message are ready.

And so, we will be seeing you in the astral plane.

We are the Arcturian Council, and we have enjoyed connecting with you.”

/daniel scranton/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2020 6:56:30 PM

Daily Message ~ Sunday March 29, 2020

Galactic Free Press's picture

When you are in a sustained space of quiet, your self awareness has an opportunity to expand. This is wonderful for those who have been lost in the cycle of busyness and haven’t been able to connect with those more subtle energies.

For those of you who are already empathic, this can create a feeling of even greater energetic sensitivity. Remember, by connecting with your own light and allowing it to simply shine, you become the bringer of energy, not the catcher of energy. You can thank any energy you do feel that is not yours for showing up for informational purposes, but you do not need to attach to it.

For all of you, heightened sensitivities may take a moment to get used to but we wish for you to know that you are all energetic masters, and you will adjust very quickly, much like those who move into higher and higher altitudes acclimatize to their new surroundings. Your bodies know exactly what to do to anchor into your new energetic states.

Being intuitive begins with being self aware. This is a grand time for self exploration and connecting within, with much fruit to bear from it all. Greater awareness leads to greater sensitivity, which leads to greater mindfulness and empathy, which will serve you all well as the world reemerges from the global reset you are in. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

https://trinityesoterics.com/2020/03/29/daily-message-sunday-march-29-2020/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2020 7:00:28 PM

GFP Newsletter - 3/28/2020

will's picture

Renunciation is repression and nothing else. And the more you repress a thing, the more you need to repress it. And the more you go on repressing it, the more powerful it becomes.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2020 7:29:07 PM

Once And For All

Galactic Free Press's picture

The Universe would like to know how you have been spending your time; has it been used to frantically reach out to others, or have you come face to face with yourself? You have been given an unprecedented opportunity to truly meet, dig into and release things that have been holding you back for years. You can spend this time dodging and ignoring them, or you can work on letting them go once and for all. The choice has always been yours, my dearest child. ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2020/03/28/once-and-for-all/

Category:

The Creator Writings

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2020 11:04:04 PM

The Quantum Awakening

Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

From Your Hostess of Light with Love

Let's call for a planetary ceasefire a Cease fire in Wars, a ceasefire in fear, a cease fire in finger-pointing and direct all of that powerful energy into Pure Love and Pure Healing for every living soul on earth. Maybe the Creator God, Great Spirit, is just waiting for that one moment, that one millisecond of world peace and all of us will be lifted to a higher level of the heart, a dimensional space closer to what is God. A place where our human body can adjust and meld into the higher vibrations of living light in its crystalline form. A place where we can heal in peace.

What if a global ceasefire in all wars, known and unknown, became a living occurrence and possibility in this upside down world? What if the world peace we have always prayed for is coming to past thru these dire circumstances, a world of Oneness a world of Love? in that very moment of time, miracles will be birthed and all that look upon this planet will know that we as a multifaceted species are capable of Love during devastating times. That we do love one another and will do what it takes to safe the People and the Planet!

VIOLET FLAME INVOCATION

Mighty I AM Presence, Beloved God, My Heavenly Source, Please make manifest in me now the Sacred Violet Flame of Transmutation. Bring the Violet Flame into every cell, molecule and atom of my body filling me totally and completely.

Blessed Violet Flame blaze into my Heart and expand out and around all of my bodies, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual, surrounding my entire Being with your Divine Grace, Love, Mercy and Forgiveness.

Transmute all karma, negative thoughts, actions, deeds and energy that I have ever created at any time, in all dimensions, on all levels, in all bodies, through all time and space, past, present and future, for all Eternity. Transmute everything that no longer serves me in body, mind and spirit; including false beliefs, lower emotions, and physical challenges.

Violet Flame transmute this current issue I wish to change in my life (describe issue). . . . turn it into (state desired result). Transmute anything and everything that stands in my way of embodying the Ascended Christ Being of That I AM.

Beloved Violet Flame turn all that has been transmuted Into the Gold and Platinum Light of God, the Christ Consciousness, The Light of God that never fails. Send this Gold and Platinum Light to me now, filling and surrounding my entire body with its Divine Radiance. Raise my vibration and frequency to the highest level possible for me at this time.

So Be It and So It Is. Thank You God. Amen.

Great Invocation

From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let Light descend on Earth.

From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ* return to Earth.

From the center where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men –
The purpose which the Light Masters know and serve.

From the center which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And seal the door where evil dwells forever

Let Light and Love and Power

restore the Plan on Earth.(3 times)

FILL MY WORLD WITH VIOLET FIRE!

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!