Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
10/16/2019 1:15:11 AM

Planet Alert October 2019

Mahala

Have you noticed how fast time is moving? Today is already Thursday and it seems like just yesterday it was Monday. The higher the frequency the faster time moves until there is no time. Anyway, I was going to write this article at the beginning of October but life got in my way and here it is October 10 already. Yesterday I felt a large shift of energy. The energy was so strong it almost knocked me out. I think I felt the opening of the 10-10 doorway a day early. Today, I received an email that explains what I felt yesterday. Here is the link. The Event Draws Closer!

The full moon energy that occurs on October 13, 2019 at 2:08 PM PDT is already in effect. This moon ushers in the Jewish festival of Sukkot, which is a harvest festival. This is also the time period when many people all over the world are having harvest celebrations. I love the season of fall when the trees start turning all different colors. They are very beautiful here in the Pacific Northwest this year. We had our first frost of the year this morning and it is cold here in Seattle, although it started to warm up as soon as the sun came up.

Did anyone notice that the war in Syria was activated again on October 9, 2019 on the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur? This holiday is considered The Day of Judgment? Are we in the final judgment period? If so, we are at the end of the 20th chapter of Revelation. In my Bible it says that at the time of the end, the energy of the dark will rule for a short period of time. We have been in this dark time period for the past three years. Many people have been judging everything, including themselves. Our country has become divided because of the battle between the Republicans and the Democrats. United you stand, divided you fall. We have witnessed a process of mass corruption including financial scandals, sexual misconduct, and the mistreatment of immigrants and children that had to come out into the open so everyone could see how corrupt our world has become. People had to wake up so they can now start to change that energy to one of love.

The 20th chapter of Revelation talks about a leader who comes to power and then goes to visit Gog and Magog. My understanding is those two countries are North and South Korea. Didn’t that happen? Trump went to North Korea right after he came into power. He also became friends with the leader of North Korea.

Then the Bible says that people will march across the breadth of the land until they come to the Holy Land of (Jer USA lem). Didn’t that happen with all the people who walked across the land until they got to the US border and tried to come to our land? One of the main themes in the past three years has been the refugees coming to our country and the treatment of these people, especially the children. We also kept hearing of the desire of our leader to “Build a Wall”.

The Bible also says that during this three-year time period light would come down from heaven. That has definitely been happening. We have had massive waves of light hitting us in the past couple of years. This light continues to raise the frequency of Earth. All of this light has affected the bodies of many people and it has been very painful at times.

The last paragraph of the 20th chapter of Revelation talks all about the great judgment. It says that the book of life will be open and God will judge the people. Who is God? We are all part of the God force. God is within us and many of us have been doing much judging in the past three years. We need to stop judging before we can move into the New Heaven and the New Earth that the 21stand 22nd chapters of Revelation talk about. Judging is the same as to criticize ourselves or others. It is also complaining, arguing, anger and being very negative. Much judgment has been directed against our president Trump and other leaders. I think these negative thoughts have held us in bondage. Do you want to be free? Then stop judging and “Think With Your Heart”.

The Galactic Wars that started millions of years ago in the Orion Constellation are now over and the Light has won. Basically, we are free. There is no one holding us hostage now except for ourselves. The Star Wars Movies were based on fact, Hollywood style. The planet that the Dark Lord destroyed in the first Star Wars movie was actually the planet Neptune. That is when that planet became frozen, and it is still known as a large Ball of Ice. The popular movie called Frozen was the story of the destruction of Neptune and how it was frozen. The Movie Frozen 2 will be out shortly. I am excited to see what that movie will be like. The last Star Wars Movie will come out on December 20, 2019. I hope this movie portrays the end of the war between the light and the dark. Then people might get the idea that the galactic war is actually over.

I know the Galactic Wars are over although the war energy is still playing out on 3D Earth. It may take a few more months for that energy to burn itself out. I would like it to stop right now although it will take more than me to create the end of this Earth war. The Galactic wars were fought on the 4D level. It has been an unseen war for many people unless they could see into that energy level. I picture 4D Earth as a band around the Earth that some people have called the Astral level. That is what has been cleansed. Many psychic people were born with a 4D body because 4D is the psychic level. Those people have been able to see into that dimension. Everything that exists can be seen on that level which includes the good, the bad, and the ugly.

The people who “Think With Their Hearts” and manifest love have been experiencing 5D energy for a long time. It is my understanding that the Harmonic Convergence in August of 1987 lifted us into 4D. That was the first-time people from all over the world got together to meditate and create ceremonies… The combined power of all those people on the same wave link lifted us into the 4D level although those people did not realize it would throw us into the Galactic War energy that was being played out on 4D. Now that this war is over it is time to move totally into 5D. Isn’t it amazing that we are at the end of a war cycle in our whole galaxy that lasted for millions of years?

Now what are the planets doing? The first thing they are doing is creating chaos all over the world. This full moon is focused on a cross in the heavens in the fast-moving signs of Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn. The moon in Aries will be conjunct Eris, the Goddess of chaos, so hold onto your peace within. The sun will be opposing the moon adding fire to the conjunction of the moon and Eris. This will usher in the climax of the chaotic energy on Earth which may last until after the sun moves into Capricorn, which is at the Winter Solstice.

Mars is in Libra and will stay there until November 18 triggering off all the Capricorn energy. Capricorn rules governments and structures so watch what happens to governments all over the world. The south node is still over Washington, D. C. so that will probably be where the focus of this energy will occur. The south node is where things from the past come back to haunt you. Then Mercury adds to that energy by turning retrograde on Halloween.

We do live in interesting times. What a ride we have been on and it is not over yet so keep your seat belts buckled. I look forward to the line-up of planets in Capricorn on January 12, 2020 because I think it will move us into a whole new Era. This Christmas season might be interesting also because who knows what may happen. Maybe we will start to have contact with our space brothers and sisters. Wouldn’t that be fun? They are already here in mass. So Be It.

Written in love and light by Mahala Gayle

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2019 1:41:50 AM

Ivo of Vega: On Underground Bases

10/13/2019

Me: Ivo I wanted to go over some things that would be a bit different from our usual video subjects. We will be continuing on with the money/abundance theme, going into it in more detail because as Athena says, "I'll make an example out of you." We can all have abundance. What's more, the lightworker, because they are of the universe, and because they're here to create new systems for earth - is not to follow earth's rules to create their life. We have been, and we've been suffering for it. Now that we know, we need to follow universal law because those are the laws our soul, and we, as galactic beings, lived by. You're here to bring everything you know as a galactic to bear on this planet. If you're out of alignment with universal law, it'll be harder to remember your galactic past and to understand who you are.

Ivo: Yes, that is exactly correct, my dear. That is why we wrote the book. When you align with universal law, you can remember much more readily than if not aligned. You are given the choice daily to live as a galactic soul on earth, or to live as a physical earthling on earth. This choice is about your alignment: with your ego or with your soul. Your soul aligns with universal law and this is what all the videos we have are about: how to understand what your soul wants for you and how it views life. When you understand how your soul views your life and its purpose, you stop running afoul of universal law. Then it becomes easier to acquire the information about your true identity, and carry on with higher levels of your lightwork. It is difficult to understand your higher purpose when you are predominantly living from ego. It is that simple.

I was asked the other day about whether I did a particular activity, it was just something really "normal" and I said no. It struck me that people, even lightworkers, don't understand me and how I live and I figure they'd better for one good reason: We're going full circle. We left our galactic homes and families to come here, and part of returning there after this life time is moving away from our earth families and rejoining our galactic families. It has been for me and I'm saying you may be the same. I know I don't vibe with my family members anymore. My nephews are too busy to spend time with who they think is probably their boring old auntie with the cat - little do they know! I'm well disguised. LOL I did come out to my family about this and I'm sure they think I'm a lunatic. Nobody said anything.

A normal day for me is doing these videos, writing books, blogging and doing third eye meditations to see who I can meet out in the galaxy. I don't do normal anymore. The people I talk to constantly are invisible to the eye. You have to understand that as a high vibrational in third dimensional earth, when people showed me how they live, I was stunned and kept asking, "Is this all there is?" Is there nothing more? This is it. I was incredulous! I'm sure my face showed it at times. I didn't remember that much at the time but I remembered enough to think that what passed for normal life on this planet was only a fraction of what I'd expected it to be. So as soon as I got the chance to get my galactic life back, I was on it!

I figure one of the main reactions to life on earth is probably boredom. What it lacks in stimulus, it makes up for in stress. I'm glad to be on this path now.

I shop but not recreationally. I go to the river and sit near the water to feel the great vibe and probably get some clear oxygen from that. And to see my brother's ship around me. Sometimes we shoot down enemy craft. I've got 9 so far.

Speaking of which, I saw one over my house a week ago. I looked up to see the outline of it fade away quickly and I'm sure I was being shown. The issue at the time was all the fighting going on between me and my neighbours who had been stealing from me, and there were other issues, and then I saw who the instigators were - and why it has been impossible to live peacefully here. I've been putting protective white light around the house, and of course as soon as I did that, the troubled neighbour next door showed up for help. I said no. I knew who sent her. I'm shielding 6 houses on my block just to be sure that all goes smoothly between me and my neighbours until I move, which I've been told I'm to do next year. Thank God!

BTW if you're judging me for turning this girl down, then you are most likely being taken advantage of by someone you can't say no to. I've simply learned to say no to those who would make a habit of borrowing, and then ultimately stealing from me as things never get returned.

Seeing UFO's, having the dark create friction between me and everyone I know, and researching and writing on disclosure, spirituality and exopolitics and the alien agenda for earth. I talk to invisible people more than I talk to the ones I can see. I see beings walking around here, hear hissing at 4 in the morning, see other dimensional cats walking across my bed, see bright flashes around here, get up at 2 am and see the grid being built between here and the moon... you name it, I see hear and feel stuff that's not of our physical world. And I'm not the only one. You're part of that group as well.

But I know I have more to do and I know there's a reason the dark ones hate me. I haven't finished fulfilling my role yet, I'm only getting started.

I've been working with Ashtar Sheran with a team of lightworkers at underground bases around the world for the last year. I've written some information on it on our website www.sharonandivo.weebly.com, on the Ashtar Commanders tab. This team has used astral projection to see what's going on in the bases, and to help the galactics by sending white light into the base and raising the vibration of the shields. And the darksters have tried to split us apart but have failed.

Area 51 is Ivo's base. Area 51 was the first one we did because I naively thought that if we took the base for the galactic federation, I could get Ivo back with me more. Turns out I was wrong. Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot has been interviewing Captain Mark Richards of the Secret Space Program, who says there's a star gate at Area 51. That makes sense because I saw a hotel there - a hotel for aliens, and she also confirmed that there's a large tourism industry for aliens to see planet earth!

By the way, we destroyed the hotel and took the base. However, Ivo is there still, repurposing the base into a spaceport for earth and positive galactics to use, but because there's a stargate there, there's fighting to regain control of the base.

Everything you see outside of these bases is a hologram. Pine Gap in Australia as well - it's a hologram. Captain Richards confirmed that.

Ivo: Yes, my love, our base is coming along smoothly but I am indeed watching for attempts to re-take it. And there have been some. There is indeed a star gate at this location, which goes throughout our galaxy. Therefore it is easy to access Area 51 and so it became a large spaceport for the dark beings. In future it will be a collaberative port for earthlings and the benevolent extraterrestrials who are interested in helping you to regain your powers as divine human gods. We have much work to do to help you to become, once again, the beautiful beings you were in antiquity, before the manpulation overtook your minds and made slaves of you. There is much to be done and you will require our constant presence. I myself have a one thousand year commitment to earth.

Underground Bases

Ivo: In the DUMBs, the underground bases which stretch across the entirety of your globe, run a collective system. It is not just deep underground bases. I believe this term was coined by a military who was only aware of the base they were working in because there is an entire world beneath your world, and above your world as well, just beyond your range of vision. Your surface world is entirely surrounded from above and below with beings who are only malevolent towards you. Your planet is under constant attack from alien races who wish to overtake it for themselves. Your people are blissfully unaware because they watch the news that tells them what they are to believe. This is in fact not the truth of course, and what you should believe is NOT what you see with your eyes. Your physical body is a limiter. It limits you to a reality that is physical in nature. And it is being highly manipulated in order to create a worse reality than you already have.

There are in fact many DUMBs and other types of aboveground and underground facilities that are involved in the rape of humankind. You are used as a resource to feed, to provide genetic material, to create new races, to provide slave labour, you are used for sexual services, you are being taken off planet never to see your home again.... yes, this is what is happening to hostages that are taken underground and many of them are children. These are exploitative beings that dominate this earth and they do not have your good in mind.

There are many types of beings in these facilities, not just reptilians, draconians and archons. The insectoids are heavily involved and there are certainly spiders as Cassidy has mentioned, that have managed again to invade your earth. And they eat humans.

There are the tall whites, there are low vibrational humans who are service to self, there are gaseous beings, water beings, all kinds of beings invading this earth with an agenda to plunder and make hostage of those living here. What is more, it is not just underground - it is under water as well! In the air, under water and underground. That is where all the negative ET races are situated.

Events such as the California fires were either attacks on your people, or the secret space program attempting to eradicate some of these invading species from your planet. The ones they seek to eradicate are the ones who do not have contracts with the SSP or any of your governments so they are not welcome. However your secret space program, run on your tax dollars, is quite happy to allow other invading races such as the zetas, the draconians and the archons to remain and these beings are exploitative as well. The mandate of the Galactic Federation is to remove all such exploitative races from your planet and to allow you your free will again. You are beings of love, gods created in the image of the creator, not slaves.

Me: There are many Negative ET races trying to dominate this world. We just think of the usual culprits but there are many more - up to 40 species of beings. And many of them like to eat humans. This they say, is why they keep disclosure from the general public - because they couldn't handle thinking of themselves as lunch for some carnivorous alien. Turns out, I had a friend who came across just such a being who happened to be looking for dinner, and she ran to get away from it. Had the other aliens it was with not had a use for her already, she would have been eaten.

Using nukes and destroying the environment is not by chance, they are deliberately trying to terraform this earth to their standards which means lots of methane and radiation

Emro had told me that the cryptids that are seen around the world, like the chupa cabra are negative alien animals which would suit the environment they're trying to create. I put this in his first video. Negative ETs are trying to change the planet with radiation and pollution because it would suit them better.

Motherships are all over this planet. Some can see them with their naked eyes - they change colour but intially look like a flashing star. We have a video on this, produced not too long ago.

Ivo: We of the galactic federation and our alliance organizations, such as the Pleiadian delta forces, the Arcturian light forces, the Sirian Specialty Command, are surrounding this earth now, and we are battling to overcome the DUMBs and other underground locations to overthrow the dominance of the dark ones on this planet and raise the collective vibration of your people. Many are being taken off planet and arrested.

If you understood the extent of how you have been invaded, you would have more patience. Your invasion has been of the last 26,000 years and they have insinuated themselves into every facet of your lives. They have control over everything. There are currently still billions of reptilians alone living upon your earth.

The swing factor is the humans and particularly the lightworkers, whose job it is to awaken humanity to the truth and to free them to create a new reality. The facts have been denied to you in order to control your minds into creating the reality you see before you, so new facts (light) are being revealed to your planet in order to wake up those still unaware.

Once you hear the truth and align with it, your vibration will rise. The people of earth's frequency is the key factor in their own liberation. We can undertake campaigns but we will not be successful if your consciousness is not aligned with the frequency of our success. It is your world. We can help you but it is up to you to create a new reality. We are currently removing all dark influences from this planet in order to help free your minds. But there is much work still to do, even with as many of us working on this project.

Your help is required. Understand the truth, not the lies that are being fed to you. Raise your vibration and in so doing you will become a lie detector. Stop lying yourself - become committed to honestly and watch how you will be able to see deception at work.

I thank you and I am in service to you and your people,

Ivo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2019 2:48:28 AM

Archangel Raphael – On Twin Souls

Hello, everyone! This is Raphael.

Continuing with the topic of human love, I would like to speak today about the concept of twin souls. This seems to be a very popular subject lately, so it seemed important to include this subject in our discussion of human love.

Twin souls have most commonly been described in your world as being created by a soul that has split in half and then formed two human beings for the purpose of higher learning and ultimately spiritual growth and reunion. In the concept of your worldly projection, this may be true for you. However from our view, it is a bit different.

Remember, that we have spoken repeatedly about how the experience of your world is a projection of your subtle mind. This projection manifests because of concepts and strong emotions that you may hold, but even more importantly from higher lessons that you wish to learn before having this experience. These higher lessons come from your soul.

Your soul does not incarnate. In fact, none of you do. The you which you are experiencing now is simply a mental expression of you as soul. As your soul evolves, it learns through experience, created through its own self. Sometimes, it may express a “lifetime”, in a singular fashion. At others, it may express a number of manifestations within its consciousness simultaneously. But this is always for the purpose of learning about Love, the expression of divine light in a variety of circumstances, etc.

One of the myriad of ways that your soul may choose to learn is through a powerful pairing of its own consciousness. When it does this, it is examining the experience of contraction and expansion of emotion via the experience of powerful human love and its quest for union.

Here is how it is manifested. You as soul, conceive of a question or concept that you wish to explore further. As soon as this issue manifests within you, you instantly project a subtle expression of yourself onto a screen of consciousness, in this case the screen called earth. While you are manifesting this projection, this portion of you experiences life on earth as if it is completely real. You feel, taste, smell, touch and hear everything as if you are a human being walking on a real planet.

And this projection is you as you experience yourself right now in what you call 3D or a bit higher.

When the question or concept is clarified and answered, the projection instantly dissolves, and you as soul finds yourself back in the state that you actually never left. In a way, you can compare this experience to when you are having a vivid dream. When you wake up, you experience that you never left your bed even though it seemed that you had a variety of experiences while you were dreaming.

This is very similar to the experience of a soul when it is projecting its consciousness onto the screen of earth. It does the same thing if it wishes to experience life in other places. And it can project the same consciousness simultaneously in any time frame it wishes.

Not only can the soul issue forth one projection. It can simultaneously manifest a variety of projections and experience itself fully in all of them at the same time. This is not “splitting the soul”. If anything, it is closer to a dream of the soul which feels very real at the time. Because of the vast consciousness of each soul, it is very easy for it to experience fully more than one projection simultaneously.

So then, what are “twin souls”? Twin souls are two expressions/projections of a soul onto its screen of consciousness, in this case earth. They are projected in order to experience and learn about the dynamics of a very powerful form of human love. The question you as a soul are exploring is to examine various “mirrors” of the experience of complete union of the soul with Source. So in this case, you have not only projected a pair of humans that are powerfully drawn to each other and filled with longing. You have also expressed other forms of human love in order to compare.

Twin souls are simply two projections of yourself as a soul in order to experience a fragment of the longing for union with the divine. A mirror of that longing is experienced in both of you and projected onto the other instead of being focused on the Divine. This is similar to what I described yesterday in the process of dating where a person may project their longing for union with the Divine onto another human being. In the process of twin souls’ experience, each of you gradually must learn to separate that intense longing for the experience of union with each other (including the approach and avoidance of it) and shift this longing to the experience of union within your own Self.

In the contracted expression that you are experiencing during this projection, it feels as if the two of you are a portion of one soul. It is meant to feel that way. But remember that everyone and everything is a projection of your soul.

The process of twin souls is very similar to that of a devotee who constantly longs to be with their Beloved deity. And indeed, often when twin souls are projected, the experience of a devotee is projected either simultaneously or soon after. It is all part of you as your soul examining the experience of your own longing for union with Source.

Now please don’t feel that I have described all of you as simply a projection of your soul. Not at all! You are your soul. You have simply forgotten that you created this dream in order to learn something. Just as your dream at night may feel very real but then you wake up, this is similar to the experience of you as your soul dreaming. Your experience of dreaming while you sleep is truly a mirror of your experience as a soul projecting this reality and living in it, as though it’s real. You then wake up and realize that you were simply dreaming.

Each of us love you very much and we send you our blessings,

Raphael

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2019 8:03:02 PM

GFP Newsletter - 10/15/2019

will's picture

Before anything becomes a thought, it is a feeling. These are the three things: feeling comes first, then comes thought, then comes the act. You may not be aware at all that each thought is produced by a certain feeling. If the feeling is not there, the thought will not come. Feeling becomes actualized in thought, thought becomes actualized in the act.

Now you have to do the almost impossible thing -- to catch hold of a certain feeling.

Have you not watched sometimes? You don't really know why you are feeling a little disturbed; there is no real thought that can be caught as the cause, but you are disturbed, you feel disturbed. Something is getting ready underground, some feeling is gathering force. Sometimes you feel sad. There is no reason to feel sad, and there is no thought to provoke it; still the sadness is there, a generalized feeling. That means a feeling is trying to come above ground, the seed of the feeling is sending its leaves out of the ground.

If you are able to become aware of the thought, then sooner or later you will become aware of the subtle nuances of the feeling.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2019 8:14:59 PM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday October 16, 2019

Galactic Free Press's picture

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!