Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
8/15/2019 1:13:07 AM

Quan Yin ~ Ascension Process Aid and The New Development of Divine Plan

By: Linda Li

~~~~~~~

Quan Yin says, dear heart, I am Quan Yin. I come with important message. Divine and the company of heaven, have lately determined the Divine plan for 2019. What we have determined is that the Christ era has officially begun, and the Divine and the company of heaven, have decided to move forward with the agenda which has been approved by Jesus Christ. The Divine agenda for 2019 is a spectacular one. Our light workers will love it. Not mentioning the fact that the Christ has been literally on the throne for almost three weeks now, and she is doing great. As a matter of fact, the Divine has just sent her a great thumbs up and congratulations over the great job she has been doing, and how the Divine and the company of heaven, are so proud of her achievements. Job well done dear one. We are so proud of Christ, and her tenure so far has been quite an accomplishment. For that, we, the Divine are very happy about it, and want her to know that everything she has done has turned out to be a success, she is on a roll. A great success indeed.

That being said, we, the Divine do want the Christ and our light workers to know that even though we have had a great start, the road ahead can be very challenging. The year of 2019 is kind of a benchmark year. There is a lot at stake. We need every ounce of our effort to count, and all of our light workers need to work hard. Only in that way, might we secure the success of our Divine agenda, and Christ era can be continually successful. That is the message I want to deliver, and that is heartfelt and it is from us, the Divine who are on the other side of the veil, to warn our light workers, so that together, we can make 2019 a successful year, not just for the Divine and the company of heaven, but also for our light workers as well.

Some of our light workers have had been on a rough road lately, and that trend is going to continue. The reason I say that is because once you have awakened, and once you have gotten on the path, you human aspects of the self is going to go through a tremendous amount of transformation. That transformation may happen in terms of physical aspect, or emotional aspect or mental aspect. Together, they make you who you are. If any of these human aspects is unbalanced or underdeveloped, you are going to have a tremendous amount of work to do, not just releasing but also going through huge amount of the healing, sometimes, rebuilding, and that takes a lot of time and effort, and your life is going to turn upside down for it. That is why I said to stay in it for the long haul. Some light workers are going to have their ups and downs in the year of 2019, just because the process is due and you have to literally go through each and every one of these steps in order to totally healed and that is the requirement of physical ascension.

Besides the physical ascension process, I also want to warn our light workers who have been on the path for a long time, yet seemingly having a hard time making progress. The reason is that your physical body is having difficulty assimilating the incoming energies, the light code. In other words, the ascension is to bring your light code high in the physical body. Some light workers have passed the bench mark, their bodies are simply having a hard time absorbing the light and that is why t don’t see much progress on this ascension journey. As much as we, the ones on the other side of the veil, desperately want to lift you up and help you, but the moment we let you go, you drop, and you go yo-yo. That is not something we have anticipated, and we have to figure out the next step in order for you to be able to stay in the high vibration and ascend nicely. There are quite a number of our light workers who are in this situation. And we literally can not leave them alone for a moment. The moment we have you alone, your vibration drops significantly and that concerns us.

I love you dear heart, I am Quan Yin. In this ascension process, we, the Divine also noticed that there are large numbers of light workers who are in tune with their essence, and are ascending nicely. For that, we, the Divine are quite content. However, there are also significant numbers of light workers who have not mastered their ascension journeys, and they go up and down more than they need to at this moment of time, and I want to address that. In terms of who these light workers are, it does not matter, what matters is why, and what they can do to fix it.

In terms of why, from what I can see, a majority of these light workers have not familiarize themselves with ascension techniques, and not doing enough ascension work. Ascension is work. It is soul work, energy work, and it takes time and effort. If you just let go with the flow, pretty soon, you may find out that you are out of sync. You have been bombarded with energies and yet, you have not given yourself time to regulate the energies. In other words, you didn’t spend the time to let the energies integrate and become part of you, so that the energies just go where there is space without being digested, and your body is under extreme energetic bombardment without assimilation, and that is why you have all sorts of ascension symptoms. If you take the time and effort, work with the incoming energies consistently, you may realize that every time there is an energy upgrade, your body can and will take it easily without too much setbacks. It takes work, energetic ascension work, and you need that work in order for the body to digest and assimilate the energies. And that way, you may have a very smooth ascension path without too much physical symptoms at all. That is the key I want to remind some of our light workers and hopefully they can find their ascension tools, and practice daily. That way, their ascension journey can be smoother.

In terms of the Mass ascension, the Divine had set a mass ascension schedule. But due to the different levels of the ascension journeys the planet and humanity have, Divine Mother has repeatedly asked the Divine to make sure the schedule works with the majority, even if it means we have to wait. So, after some research, we, the Divine and the company of heaven, have decided to move the ascension date a little further down the road. Instead of the spring of 2019, we now look for the deep summer, maybe even later so that we won’t overwhelm the majority of the population on the planet, and let Gaia and humanity have enough time. That is the latest development. And we will see what else we need to do to make sure the mass ascension can have a minimum effect on the planet and humanity. So far so good. I love you dear heart, I am Quan Yin. So it is.

/Quan Yin/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2019 8:46:22 PM

Daily Message ~ Friday August 16, 2019

Galactic Free Press's picture

Every time you doubt whether you are good enough you are denying your own innate goodness. We understand you are trying to be diligent and what drives this is a desire to be the best you can be, but a far better practice would be to just acknowledge your inherent goodness and allow it to lead the way. Doing so is a beautiful act of acceptance for yourself and moves you forward in the way that matches your truest intentions. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

https://trinityesoterics.com/2019/08/16/daily-message-friday-august-16-2019/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2019 8:47:32 PM

GFP Newsletter - 8/15/2019

will's picture

Words don't communicate. On the contrary, for higher things they become barriers. For lower things they are bridges; the higher you move, the less and less they are bridges, the more and more they are walls.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2019 8:51:44 PM

Affecting Change

Galactic Free Press's picture

You are one of the advanced souls who chose to come to your Earth plane now, even with all that is going on, to affect change. You did not balk at the idea. Instead, you welcomed the opportunity to be an integral part of what is happening around you. You knew it might be challenging, walking a sometimes-bumpy road but, the anticipation and excitement you felt far outweighed any doubts.

My darling child, any time you feel as if it is becoming ‘too much’, remember The Universe is behind and with you, cheering you on every step of the way. It may not seem like it now but, change is in progress and you are an amazing part of it all! ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2019/08/15/affecting-change/

Category:

The Creator Writings

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2019 9:07:16 PM

Archangel Michael on the Level of the Collective Kundalini

Ascension is a gradual affair with some sudden “jumps” (such as 4th, 6th, and 7th chakra enlightenments). and Sahaja. (1)

Here Archangel Michael reveals that there actually are collective ignition points at which he or the Mother pulls the switch.

While we’re not ready for the full power surge, we are ready for a lesser event – a fourth-chakra heart opening, which Michael has said, elsewhere, is halfway accomplished. (2)

Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Aug. 2, 2019.

Steve: My suspicion is that as a global society we are not yet ready for Sahaja Samadhi [i.e., the full experience of Ascension]. Is that correct?

AAM: You are not quite there. That is correct.

Steve: Is it possible to talk about where the collective kundalini is?

AAM: Once we have talked about the collective unconscious and how that has determined much of the progression, and how it is accessed and how it is not accessed, how the collective consciousness also has grown and shifted and varied.

So when we speak of this, it is important that people understand, not just you, beloved one, because you understand, but for the collective to understand.

The difficulty arises when we speak of such things that people will often translate as applicable to their own personal situation. And while that has implications for the personal situation, it does not necessarily speak to the individual. So we give that proviso. [My emphasis.]

The collective kundalini has been worked on, as you well know, quite literally, for thousands and thousands of years. So to say that it is a slow process would be a dramatic understatement.

Understand, if you look particularly towards the east and all the work that has been done not only in India but Tibet as well and in the mystery schools of ancient times, much of this was always about raising the life force, the kundalini, through awareness, to travel completely not only at the spine but throughout the body and outward.

And much of the individual work, small pockets of work that was done by sex [tantra yoga?], for example, was again part of the work that was done in the collective kundalini.

Right now the focus of the collective kundalini is in the sacral because the focus (that does not mean it does not oscillate up and down) but the focus of the kundalini at this time is in the sacral and in the solar plexus, in the hara [or chi energy center].

So that the beginning, the remembering and the bringing forth of creation energy can truly be in the forefront. This is the biggest shift that the human collective is experiencing.

Steve: Are you waiting until the collective kundalini reaches a certain point before you pull a switch, say in this case, of the heart opening but in other cases, Ascension [Sahaja Samadhi] itself?

AAM: Yes and no. Understand also (you are having a yes-and-no day, are you not?) so think of the kundalini as an old-fashioned mercury thermometer.

And there are periods of time during the day when the thermometer will go very high and it is anchored therefore in the heart chakra. And that is where the focus of the awakened being is.

But that also means on the travel upward that it activates fully the awareness, the desire and the actual physical ability to create and co-create.

So does everybody (the collective) need to be in the heart chakra or higher, even in the high heart? That would be preferable.

[But to answer my question:]

There is a tipping point at which it is sufficient to pull the switch.

Footnotes

(1) Fourth-chakra enlightenment = spiritual awakening or stream entering; could take the form of the sight of the Self or of a heart opening.

Sixth-chakra enlightenment = Savikalpa samadhi or cosmic consciousness.

Seventh-chakra enlightenment – Nirvikalpa samadhi or Brahmanjnana/God Realization.

Sahaja Samadhi is beyond the 3rd-dimensional 7-chakra system and is a permanent and full heart opening.

(2) “Archangel Michael on the Progress of the Planetary Heart Opening,”

/Archangel Michael/

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!