Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
2/18/2019 8:03:10 PM

GFP Newsletter - 2/17/2019

will's picture

Emptying oneself brings individuality, more and more individuality. Emptying oneself means emptying oneself of all that is implied in personality.

Personality is a farce, personality is pseudo, personality is that which is given to you by the society. Personality is imposed on you from the outside; it is a mask. Individuality is your very being. Individuality is that which you bring into the world, individuality is God's gift.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2019 12:18:00 AM

Your Creations: Macro to Micro

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2019 12:20:24 AM

God Willing

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, you know that when all is said and done, of course, you do hold some responsibility for the hard road your life may go down. You know better by now than to think that you are totally free of responsibility for your life. You contribute somehow, in some way, somewhat, sometimes, now and again in one way or another.

You’ve got the idea. There are ways you carry some of the weight, not all, yet some, a little. Of course, there are those in your life who seem to irritate you right and left and again and again all right.

However, if you get hot under the collar often or more, you may well have a speaking acquaintance with anger as it lives within you at its outset. If so, perhaps you stand on a slippery slope. Beloved, at the least, have the idea that there may be something you want to take a second look at while you are at it.

I know you are a good guy. I care for you with all My might. Yes, you may see that someone else has an easier-appearing life than yours. By no means does this mean that I care less for you or that I care more for someone else. The way of the world is that you don’t have the whole story. It is the way of the world to have only a partial story. This happens. So it appears to you. Mostly My children don’t know what the whole story looks like by a mile. You just know how it looks to you from where you happen to sit. Something has to give, and it may be you, Beloved. You may have come to the time when it makes sense for you to at least take a look at eating humble pie. There may be times to take a look at eating humble pie.

The world is how it sees itself. To some degree right now, you have some stuff, and everyone else has his stuff as well. You could also be perfect to some degree. This may indeed be an optimum moment for you right now. I also anticipate a landslide of greater and greater happiness strolling down for you. Root for yourself, yes. Yes, I will all this for you on your personal behalf and also for the grace of the world.

If someone is often annoyed with you, you don’t have to be his fall guy. He has his stuff, too. If another constantly seems to enact anger in you, well, here you go again. You may have thought long ago that you would never get your foot caught in such a vise again, yet something is off. Sometimes you wonder if you will ever reach the finish line and be at peace. You may say to yourself a lot in life:

“God willing.”

You have come a long ways. The other offending party may well have as well. Just now We are talking about you.

God is willing. I, God, affirm that I am willing. I want happiness to reign. Not here and there – but everywhere. Not now and then, but across the board.

Here’s a metaphor that came to Me to express the Agreement of God and Child in life when God and Child come together to fold a king-sized fitted sheet together: We come up to each other in agreement. Our two pairs of hands lift the fold of the sheet high above the ground. We clasp hands together in the center as a symbol of Infinite Oneness of Peace and Love that spring up eternally right here within Our One Beautiful Heart.

http://heavenletters.org/god-willing.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2019 12:30:15 AM

Lord Melchizedek via Natalie Glasson: The Light Envelopment Activation

Audio version. Video version.

Greeting, bliss, peace and love, I extend from my being to you. I am Lord Melchizedek, overseer of the Universal Level of the Creator’s Universe.

It is my purpose to distribute the Universal Level light to all upon the Earth supporting spiritual evolution and ascension. As I distribute light, so I share and deliver the divine will, enlightenment and activations of the Creator appropriate for each stage of ascension.

Some energetic distributions, activations, and upgrades are anchored without recognition or need of awareness, while others are so special, we wish to make as many souls aware of the experience available to them. This is why I wish to bring forth to you a new activation available now for you to experience and embody, it is entitled, ‘The Light Envelopment Activation.’

The Purpose of the Light Envelopment Activation

The Light Envelopment Activation embodies and radiates the Universal Light represented by a golden color. It draws upon the purest vibration of light to enhance your ability to sense and coordinate the flow of the Creator’s light, enlightenment and radiance through your being, into embodiment and expression.

Developing your ability to sense and coordinate the flow of the Creator will support you in removing energetic obstacles, blockages, and illusions that limit and hinder your experience of the Creator. It is your purpose on the Earth to experience the Creator as fully as is appropriate and possible, each stage of your ascension allows you to engage with this purpose and bring it into manifestation.

Take a moment to imagine what it would be like to experience the Creator fully, with every aspect of the Creator you receive and recognize, with each embodiment and expression of the Creator.

When you try to imagine expressing the Creator flowing, being embodied and expressed by you fully, your perception will always be limited in comparison to the full experience of the Creator that is available and possible for you. However, the simple contemplation allows you to open your mind and being to the possibility and the Creator, thus you are already beginning to experience it.

The Light Envelopment Activation awakens aspects and parts of your brain that allow you to digest, see, comprehend, interpret and contemplate the light of the Creator as well as the inner planes, dimensions and higher spiritual aspects of yourself. With new awakenings within your brain, your body, thoughts, and emotions are fed with greater volumes of light and your entire being harmonizes in a new way with the unseen dimensions of the Creator.

Your ability to respond to your environment and your own creation of your environment alters and shifts. You are able to recognize the truth within your environment, responding from a space of truth, thus deenergizing drama, illusions, glamour and false impressions or ideas.

Your reactions and ability to respond to any situation or person, even the thoughts of your own mind begins to blossom from the space of peace, love, and light within you. Thus, you approach your reality and ability to create your reality in new and exciting ways.

The Activation releases conditioning held within your mind fuelled and anchored originally by the consciousness of humanity, leaders, loved ones, the media and so forth. As the conditioning that dictates what you should do, think, wear and how you should act, dissolves so an opening and awakening takes place within your mind and being.

This allows you to recognize and engage with new portals of light into dimensions of higher frequencies of light that are available for you to connect with and enter through, resulting in renewed and energized downloads of light, love, and wisdom into your being and awareness.

You may recognize portals of light opening to you in any moment of your reality, you will be able to choose if you wish to receive light or pass through the portal in meditation or quiet time to absorb and embody the light available fully. Greater healing, awakening, and unity with the Creator will be experienced.

The final purpose of the Light Envelopment Activation will support the integration of your light body with your physical being and existence upon the Earth. Your light body will hold a higher vibration and frequency of light that you currently embody as well as sacred wisdom that will serve you in your current stage of ascension.

The integration of your light body will create a noticeable boost and regeneration of light, energy, and awareness within your being which may feel like a spark of health, vitality and vigour awakening from within your being. You may feel empowered, determined and recognize a new-found zest for life and spiritual evolution.

Thus, your light body creates a new perspective of yourself for you to experience and develop, serving you in your reality and spiritual evolution.

All of this may be experienced by you as a simple increase in the flow of Creator light, enlightenment and radiance through your being.

How the Light Envelopment Activation Works

When you call upon or request an experience of the Light Envelopment Activation, you will be surrounded by the Council of Twelve of the Universal Level, known as the Melchizedek Disciples who support my work as Universal Logos. You could describe them as my support team.

These twelve beings will link their energy as a collective into your brain and the chakras around this area, into your emotions and your ability of creation, your mind, senses, intuition, and perceptions. They will also link their energy into the chakras, alignments, and senses that allow you to comprehend the light of the Creator, your soul, your alignment with the truth of the Creator and your light body.

They will send their energy to your community of guides so that your guides may transmit to you the Light Envelopment Activation as well, continuing the work of the Melchizedek Disciples in the following days after the activation has been grounded.

The Melchizedek Disciples will envelop you in layer upon layer of light frequencies, each layer will have a purpose and create an activation within your being. When you are enveloped in all 344 layers of light frequencies from the Universal Level this will create the activation, I, Lord Melchizedek, have described to you.

You can imagine the envelopment of light as light threads of frequencies intertwining and weaving around your being, gradually being absorbed by your entire being and body. The Melchizedek Disciples connected with aspects of your being prior to the light envelopment to hold open channels and energetic systems within your being, making it easier for you to receive, absorb and embody the light.

This is truly a light-filled activation which creates a light-filled experience within your being. It is perfectly safe and appropriate for you to receive and enjoy.

Invoking the Light Envelopment Activation

‘I call upon Lord Melchizedek, the Melchizedek Disciples and my Community of Guides. I wish to place my request to the Universal Level, to my soul and the Creator to experience the Light Envelopment Activation now. If this is divinely appropriate and aligned with my current stage of ascension, please begin the Light Envelopment Activation with me now.

‘I open myself to receive the Melchizedek Disciples and their connection with me. I welcome, receive and absorb the 344 layers of light frequency and energy from the Universal Level, that I know will create the activation within me. I am protected, balanced and at peace throughout the entire activation and have a deep knowingness within me when the activation is complete.

‘I understand my community of guides will support the activation in the coming days in blossoming within my being and all Lord Melchizedek described awakening from within me. With divine timing, I will recognize the powerful shifts that have taken place within my being with awe, wonder, gratitude, and love. Thank you and let it be.‘

In constant support of your truth,

Lord Melchizedek

https://www.omna.org/the-light-envelopment-activation-by-lord-melchizedek/

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2019 12:56:07 AM

Divine Mother via Jennifer Crokaert: Few Beings Get to Experience What You Are About to Experience

https://jennifercrokaert.blogspot.com/2019/01/divine-mother-few-beings-get-to.html

My dear candles of light, opals of divine moonlight,

I bring you good news today. The light no longer comes from your tiny candles burning alone in the dark. It is time for the sunshine to illuminate completely your skies and your lives.

We are in and of a new time, a time of rapid transformation that will make all that went before feel as if it was like trudging up a mountain barefoot. As indeed it was.

This is the new age, the Golden Age that you have been awaiting. It is the time for the golden divine light and the spinning dancing Merkabah to unleash the quantum power they possess to create rapid transformation.

It will be rapid. Hold on, dearest hearts, my legions of love, for what is about to occur over the next 2-3 months is going to take your breath away. You will never have imagined that so much change could occur so quickly, that the batting of an eye would bring so much transformation.

You may feel as though you are sitting on the side lines, cheering your team of light ever forwards yet seeing no goals scored, but soon the landslide victory will unfold for all to see. You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you were part of the team that brought this never-before-witnessed transformation to Gaia.

As the transformation occurs, as the playing field is cleared of those who would disrupt the game, I ask you to remain calm and peaceful. I ask you to remain centered and compassionate. I ask you to embody forgiveness, for many will wish to raise their voices, scream their anger, and exact their revenge in the name of justice.

Your next assignment, if you will, is to model compassion and forgiveness. You have mastered clearing. You have mastered patience. You have mastered perseverance. Help others to master these skills now.

Illustrate, through your example as much as your words, that the path of love and light is a path of forgiveness. This is crucial because to fall into the negative energies of revenge, anger, and resentment is to fuel an energy whose time has passed.

The new template cannot exist alongside those lower emotions.

My beloved ground crew, drawn from all quarters of the multiverse, you came here for this moment, for this opportunity – to create a new template, to mold a new humanity, a new way of being, a new form of existence.

This is a template that will be followed and copied by other civilizations who are to follow your path. But they will follow. You are leading.

It is an enormous responsibility, and one that you shoulder with infinite grace.

You have cleared the playing field. Now you must devise new rules for the game. Let them be a reflection of the very best of who you are, of the very highest ideals by which you live, of the greatest examples of divine love in action.

This is the fun bit! This is the creation party!

This is payback for all that you have endured. You have a blank slate and you may choose how to fill it. You may choose the tone, the texture, and the shape of it. It is yours because you have earned it.

You have arrived at this point because you have raised your frequency to such a level that you are worthy of this great honor, an honor and privilege that few in the multiverse ever experience: the creation of a new civilization, a new society, and a new template for all life.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!