Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
1/17/2019 12:46:31 AM

Peace to All Hearts

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, I know that you would like to make life on Earth beautiful for all if you could.

Life runs of its own accord. You do not have the freedom to order life around.

Naturally, you prefer life one way or another. Another day, you may prefer life again to change its position. You have a hard time making up your mind.

Tell Me, Beloved, whom would you rather move the chessmen around in the world in preference to Me? Of course, you know what you like and all that you don’t – very clearly after the fact.

You do know you want to avoid all pain and dissension on Earth for all. You suppose that, Ah, if you had My vision, you too would be more laid back.

You do not have My vision. Beloved, you have to let chips fall where they may. You are told to put your trust in Me. You see a little hem’s worth of all that I see. This does not give you great comfort. This does not comfort you that much at all. You would love to take Me on faith. You just can’t quite let go. You want to let all be well on Earth, yet try as you may, you are not exactly all-seeing. You see too much pain and what seems thoughtless and unkind that seems to pass.

You well know that I don’t pounce on every day to see what havoc I can make. Nevertheless, you see pain all around you, new and old. You don’t want to look ever again to see faces grimace or ever hear again the cries of lost children or adults bereft.

You have no choice but to take Me at My Word, yet you do not begin to understand. You ask Me from the depths of your caring heart:

“God, are you not all powerful? How is it that You, God, in Your Goodness, cannot push one button and remove all unkindness from the world? It isn’t helpful, Beloved God, that You would if You could.

“I want to be courteous to You, God, not because I fear You, but because I also feel Your love and compassion, and I love You in return. This is my helpless situation. God, if I desire that pain be erased from Earth, how much more must You desire the same with all Your heart? If I desire all Peace on Earth, how much more must You?

“Nor do I ever want to come before You as a grand inquisitor. I am not that much of a dolt. Nor am I arrogant, nor do I want to be. Nor do I expect to understand You in the privacy of my heart. God, I am a wanderer.

“Through Your Grace, God, I am blessed to hear You speak, and I do mean blessed. You have awakened me to Your Voice and to treasures I never dreamed of. Right this minute, I feel the Vastness you pour out to this shallow vessel, and I do not want to overstep my bounds. God, my heart cries out that this is the one question to which my mind may follow somewhat, yet not my heart. Not my heart. I return to You again and again, and I cannot hear an answer as to why there is not an ending to suffering once and for all.

“God, from my side, I have no desire to see those who are called guilty to suffer at all whatsoever, nor can I believe that You do. I am far from ready to suffer in someone else's place. I do not even know who they are.

“I do know I am blessed to know You, dear God.”

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/peace-to-all-hearts.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2019 7:18:45 PM

Jesus via John Smallman: The Apparent Separation That Humans Experience is But a Trick of the Ego

As you are well aware, enormous changes are occurring all across the world both within humanity, and within the planet herself and all the life forms she so willingly supports. This is a time of great change that has been divinely planned for eons, it is indeed very stressful for all, however, it is a necessary part of humanity’s awakening process.

Taking time out at least once daily, to relax your physical bodies and then quieten your minds, is an essential requirement as you all struggle to release emotional/psychological stuff within yourselves individually, and within the human collective, that you have denied or buried in order to avoid the pain of dealing with it. It has to be seen and released. Do not engage with it or attempt to analyze its purpose or its source. Instead observe it, thank it for rising into your awareness to show you that it needs to be released.

Then all the bitterness, resentment, anger, and judgment that has plagued humanity for so long – as your own egos have attempted to blame others for the pain and suffering that they have caused you – can just fall away and dissolve into the nothingness from which they arose.

All sentient life is One with Source, there is no separation! The apparent separation that humans experience is but a trick of the ego. Your egos were originally provided to assist you in operating and directing your human bodies while you chose to experience form, physicality, the material environment, temporarily.

Wise ones, who have awakened from the dream that is the material world, and who have realized that they are not their bodies, but are, in fact, spiritual beings having a temporary bodily experience, in that awakened state become aware that there is only One, Source, Mother/Father/God.

In that awareness they can clearly see that It has chosen to experience Itself in myriad forms because doing so offers It experiences that are not available to It as One vast and infinite field of pure Consciousness. And so they return to full awareness that there is only One,and that each and every sentient being, including each human, is the One expressing and experiencing itself in myriad different ways.

However, because in human form, in the earthly environment, physical bodies are vulnerable to many forms of pain and disease, the ego was provided to be fully aware of the physical environment in which your human forms had their existence so that you could quickly and easily move away from areas or situations that were dangerous or threatening.

Over the eons, and through many human incarnations, your egos forgot that they were all part of the one, and, as seemingly separate entities, began to compete with each other for what seemed like limited resources, which led to conflict, pain, suffering, and fear. In fact fear became the major motivation driving humanity, it became a seemingly essential aspect of your nature in order to help you survive.

But fear was only intended as a momentary wake-up call, to get your immediate attention so that you would move quickly away from danger. All sentient life has a fear sensor, but only humanity makes it a long-term focus of their attention, thus draining their energy and motivation, as they consider myriad possibilities of events or circumstances that could cause them pain or suffering – myriad possibilities which, for the most part, will never arise, or are at least extremely unlikely to do so.

Fear is meant to be a momentary experience leading to instant and appropriate action, it is not meant to be a constant presence distracting you from the joy of being alive. If this is how you are experiencing it then you need to become aware of precisely what it is that is causing you to be constantly fearful, and then stand back from it, become aware and understand that it does not require immediate preventive action to ensure your physical survival, and then let it go.

By doing this you teach the part of you that is in fear to realize that there is no immediate threat, thus massively reducing the sensation of fear that has effectively been immobilizing you. Focus your awareness on the fact that in this moment there is nothing to fear, accept the truth of that, and then move forward enjoying the mystery and wonder that is your life.

You know, deep within yourselves, that all is divinely taken care of because you are One with Source, that you and Source are One and that no harm can come to You. Yes, your body or the bodies of loved ones can be damaged, but You are not your bodies, you know that you are eternal beings fully capable of living in joy in every moment of your existence, and that anything that causes you pain or suffering as a human cannot and will not last. Just being aware of this divine truth will enormously reduce any sense of pain or suffering that you are undergoing.

Every day on waking set the intent to be only loving whatever arises, then, during the day, if you feel that you are under attack, do not engage by defending yourself, just silently send love to the one who seems to be attacking you, and move away.

If you do this you will find yourself moving into a state of peace and acceptance, instead of continuing to suffer inner turmoil. Remember, that anyone who attacks is in intense pain – there is never any other reason to attack someone – and in truth, an attack is but a desperate call for Love. Therefore always respond lovingly – even if only silently and discretely – knowing that your response is always effective even if you cannot see any positive results.

Your loving brother, Jesus.

“Jesus: The Apparent Separation That Humans Experience is But a Trick of the Ego,” Channeled by John Smallman, January 16, 2019, at https://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/2019/01/16/the-apparent-separation-that-humans-experience-is-but-a-trick-of-the-ego/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2019 11:35:09 PM

The Arcturians via Natalie Glasson: You Are the Creator of Your Life

Audio version. Video version.

We, the Arcturians bring forth our consciousness, love and blazing light to support you now. We come forth as a collective to share our power and inspiration with you. You may call upon us whenever you wish to upgrade your entire being. We will do so in harmony with your soul, using our ascension light tools and technology to create powerful and peaceful shifts of transformation within your being.

We are present to assist and guide you. We will always present our light to you in support, respect and love for the ascension pathway you are travelling upon.

The energy wave and cycle that is anchoring into the Earth from the inner planes can be simply summarized as the presence of clarity. The ascension energies for 2019 are promoting the presence and experience of clarity within all aspects of your being, reality and life. This means that activations will take place to support you in seeing, sensing and acknowledging with greater clarity and clearness, being aware of your intuition and inner guidance with clarity and the ability to clearly act upon the wisdom received.

Clarity will develop within your relationships especially with yourself, soul and the Creator. Confusion may arise, and this will be an indication of your resistance to the presence of clarity and the shifts it can manifest for you.

You Are Your Life

With the presence of clarity at the forefront of ascension we wish to bring forth our inspiration and insights to further support your awakening of clear thoughts, understanding and truth from within your being. We wish to speak with you about your life, your reality and lifetime.

We will share with you now that you are your life, reality and lifetime, this is your truth and when it becomes your experience you begin to tap into a deeper understanding of the world you are living in. Accessing insights that support you with questions that you may hold within you such as, ‘What is the meaning of life? What is my purpose? Why am I on the Earth?’

Your Life

In your existence upon theEarth you are a combination of your thoughts, emotions, perceptions, desires, past experiences, future expectations, the presence of your soul, soul group and the Creator as well as the influence of those outside of you in your physical and spiritual reality. You may then experience that you have a life which you engage with every day. This life may seem to have a course, energy, flow and direction of its own.

Many people may feel as if their life is happening to them and they are trying to keep up with the demands of their life. Some feel disappointed with their life as if it has been allocated to them without their consent. Others may feel that they have no control of their life or that life is going well, better than they expected.

Allow yourself to contemplate the word, ‘Life,’ or My Life.’ Is it a series of experiences you do not have control of that is outside your body and being? Or is it a pathway of your own creation?

Humanity often thinks of their life as an energy force separate from them that has an existence of its own. If you think of your life as separate from you then you will find it challenging to experience fulfilment, contentment and peace because you are creating that your life controls you and is separate from you. Take a moment to imagine your life as a tangible thing, to give you ideas maybe a pathway, river, monster. What comes to mind as a description of your life?

As we have said you are a combination of your thoughts, emotions, perceptions, desires, past experiences, future expectations, the presence of your soul, soul group and the Creator as well as the influence of those outside of you in your physical and spiritual reality. All of this creates your life, every big and little thing you experience is born from you.

The way you perceive your life is also your creation. If you perceive your life as challenging and separate from you this will be your experience. If you perceive your life as your creation, precious and an extension of who you are, this will be your experience.

You have built your life to the way it is now and you can change it as well. This can be challenging to receive, however, once you engage with the idea you recognize your power and how you impact your life and experiences from within you.

This is the major key of clarity we, the Arcturians, wish to share with you, ‘You impact, create and design your life from your inner experiences.’ Everything is connected and one in the Universe of the Creator, therefore you are connected and one with your life.

Your Reality

Reality can describe your life, it also describes certain experiences or a series of experiences as well as the way you perceive your life. Reality is what you are actually experiencing and the way you are choosing to experience it. Reality can define the truth that you are experiencing within and outside of your being, it can be as honest or as filled with illusion as you wish it to be. Reality is your awareness of all that you are, all your experiencing and all you are creating.

If you focus upon your alignment with your soul and inner essence, this becomes your reality. If you complain and only see the bad in the world then this becomes your reality. Your reality is the way you choose to perceive yourself.

Your Lifetime

Your lifetime is the duration of your existence upon the Earth. This is governed by your soul and the mission your soul has accepted or wishes to achieve on the Earth. While your soul determines the length of your existence upon the Earth, the choices you make and areas you focus upon can impact the quality of your existence and can even cause the soul to reconsider the duration of your lifetime.

This is only in extreme cases. Therefore, there is no need to worry about how much time you have upon the Earth, there is a need to trust in your soul and that the choices your soul makes are born from the essence of your soul and for the greatest good for you and all. Time doesn’t exist, you can recognize your lifetime as a constant series of present moments.

While you cannot control your lifetime on the Earth you can tell that you are the key creator and designer of the life you experience. The combination of all the thoughts, emotions, beliefs etc. that you hold within you create your life. You can also recognize you can impact your reality which is the way you perceive, act and react in each present moment. It is now time to realize fully that you are as one with your life and reality, you are the creator and designer, your life and reality is born from within you.

If you wish to change your life and reality there is a need to examine within your being,

Observe how you think and feel about the area you wish to transform.

What beliefs do you hold about the area?

Are you thinking, feeling and believing from a space of love and peace or from a space of illusion, fear, anger, control or something else?

Can you see how your thoughts, feelings and beliefs could be impacting your experiences, either how you act or react, what you create or what you withdraw from?

Are you willing to let go of that which you have realized and create new thoughts, feelings, beliefs about the area you wish to transform? Are you willing to receive healing, from us the Arcturians? We are ready to serve you. Simply call upon our energy now to create light activations of truth, power and peace, allowing you to accept your life and reality as a creation and extension of you.

Everything that you are creates your life,

With divine blessings,

Arcturians

https://www.omna.org/you-are-the-creator-of-your-life-by-the-arcturians/

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2019 11:36:34 PM

GFP Newsletter - 1/16/2019

will's picture

People who are still rooted in tradition, and who think they know what is right and what is wrong, will never come to a buddha. They will continue to live their life -- the routine life, the dull, the dead life. They will go on fulfilling their duties as their forefathers used to do. For centuries they have been following a track and they will go on following that trodden track. Of course, when you follow a trodden track, you feel certain -- so many people have walked on it. But when you come to a buddha and you start moving into the unknown, there is no highway, no trodden path. You will have to make your own path by walking; the path will not be found readymade.

That's what I want each of my sannyasins to understand. You are not here to depend on me, you are not here to follow me, you are not here to simply accept me and believe in me. You are here to experiment; you have to move on your own. I can give you encouragement to move on your own, I can trigger a process of inquiry in you; but I will not give you a system of thought, I will not give you any certainty.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2019 11:47:14 PM

Daily Message ~ Thursday January 17, 2019

Galactic Free Press's picture

As you step into this new year of creation, trust in your growth and your divine capability. You have worked hard to get where you are. Explore your gifts and what has opened up for you from reaching this latest level of attainment, for every new energetic shift creates expansion that includes new potentials and possibilities. Every release has allowed room for more embodiment of your true soul essence. That, combined with the fact that you are experiencing unprecedented energies on your planet, opens up more untapped potential than ever before. Play bigger, dream bigger, shine bigger, Dear Ones, for your time is now. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2019/01/17/daily-message-thursday-january-17-2019/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!