Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/28/2018 9:22:25 PM

Into Something New

Galactic Free Press's picture

You have been walking with your ghosts for quite some time, dear child. It is time to take a deep breath, thank and release them with love. As you move forward into the new society being established now; truth, honesty and integrity will be your guides. It may be uncomfortable at first but, it is time to step off the well-beaten path into something new and extraordinary. The courage and strength has always been there and it will come to your aid now. Allow the changes…you are worth it! ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2018/09/27/into-something-new/

Category:

The Creator Writings

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2018 9:24:04 PM

GFP Newsletter - 9/27/2018

will's picture

It has to be remembered that truth is almost always going to be unpleasant, for the simple reason that the whole of humanity is living in many lies. The truth itself is not unpleasant, but because people's lies are exposed, it feels to them as unpleasant. And if you try to make the truth pleasant, you will have to make it a lie. Only a lie can be a pleasant thing for the masses because it fits with their conditionings.

My own experience is just the opposite: The man who has experienced truth will say it in its absolute sharpness, so that he can cut through your layers of lies.

All surgery is unpleasant. And truth is the greatest surgery in existence.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2018 9:25:37 PM

All Joy to the World

God said:

Beloved, from where do you think all your talents and skills come, if not from God? Like Godwriting, shall We say, gifts and talents come through the love and wisdom and benevolence of God. I bequeath them to you. Be overjoyed. You are meant to be overjoyed. Never do I ever want you to be underjoyed. Accept My blessings loud and strong. Most heartily, accept My blessings from the fullness of My heart, for you give happiness to Me.

“Ah, yes," I say. Here’s this and here’s more that I bestow upon you. Yes, you serve and you enjoy the inner and outer joy. This is a long-lasting gift of joy I give to you. Take it out whenever you wish and complete the light for the world before your very eyes. Joy to the world all ways you look at it, for you have joy abounding to put before the whole world and back again.

Hallowed be Thy Name. Made by God, you are ready for the Joy of God, all of life sublimely brought forth for God’s Joy. Let’s say it! Yes, for God’s Pride and Joy most humbly. Who can create joy as well as I do? It is I Who sings My Joy to the world through you.

Anyway you look at it, you have joy abounding before the whole world and back again. Of course, My Own joy centers Me. I am forever grateful today for this sacred joy you send forth for the joy of the entire world. You light up My heart. With every brush stroke, you accumulate joy to broadcast to the world and from now on forevermore in circles of joy. World talent means joy. You are a joy-seeker and a joy-finder. You are a sorter of the world’s happiness. All who create are. You are the whole world’s joy just the way God is meant to be known through you.Through whose fulsome joy would My joy be known through? All talent and artistry come from God’s blessings and for all. Joy is to be unbounded. Yes, I expressly indicate that My joy is to be multiplied.

May joy from your heart be like spring rain falling so sweetly to the encircling Universe for all to be gazed upon. Hark to the joy God has made manifest to the world now and forever through you. Where do you suppose joy is to come from?

There is such goodness in the world. I am grateful to this world as it arrives. I created this world, and I am the recipient. This world is for joy that Creation blossoms forth so spontaneously the easy way a hat falls off. You are a world-supporter of joy. You may not have realized how sumptuous is your participation in life. It is about time now that you get the right slant on why you are here on Earth.

You are the sunshine in My heart. I brought you here to sustain Me on Earth. Think well of the joy you bring to Me. I am grateful to you. We are here to mingle joy for all and for all time. You heard it all from Me and for all time, and you hear Me. Now you know.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/all-joy-to-the-world.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2018 9:31:35 PM

A Guiding Force

What is true to you? Regardless of what takes place in the world around you, that will define how you move forward. There will always be a ‘court of public opinion’. Some will agree with you and others will not. But…what is true to you? Operating from a place of pure love, pure intent and pure truth brings into sharp focus any number of paths available to you. During this great shift, remember to keep your sense of compassion and empathy intact, dear child. It will be your great guiding force in the future. ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2018/09/28/a-guiding-force-2/

Category:

The Creator Writings

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/29/2018 9:11:47 PM

Daily Message ~ Saturday September 29, 2018

Dear Ones, in times of great energetic change, people are in various stages of accepting or resisting movement. Those who are in resistance are frequently energetically overwhelmed and reactive. It is common for people who are in a state of overwhelm to lash out in their discomfort. What we wish for you to understand is that such reactions are energetic in nature, not personal. They speak much more of where the person is in their release/integration process than anything else. They are in the throes of an energetic overhaul.

So be kind and understand times of transformation can be challenging. Be kind with yourselves, as well, if you find yourself being reactive. If you are unusually short tempered it is an indicator you need to practice some good self care to get back into greater comfort and alignment. Forgive others as you would wish to be forgiven. Hold the space by being the love when you are feeling balanced and know that others will do the same for you. After all, you are all in this together, and part of the grandest shift your planet has ever seen. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/09/29/daily-message-saturday-september-29-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!