Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/25/2018 9:16:27 PM

GaiaPortal 9-25-18… “Processionals carry the joy of New Paradigm followers”

Holy crap! Another GaiaPortal in less than a day (prior one posted here). Very unusual.

A Processional is “A [musical] piece played or sung when the clergy enter a church at the beginning of a service”, or, “Music intended to be played or sung during a procession”. I may have more to say about this one later. But it certainly reads in a positive way.

————————————————–

Processionals carry the joy of New Paradigm followers

Processionals carry the joy of New Paradigm followers.

Entrances are made by those on The Path.

Flags are unfurled.

Heavens open.

The Light has succeeded.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/25/2018 9:18:42 PM

God Bless the Sun That Shines

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, sometimes days on Earth seem to be so painstaking, and you just don’t quite know how to get around this.

In life and in all novels, what cannot happen to you in great dismay on any day in the fickle world?

Thanks to your lucky stars, you don’t always miss out on great good days on Earth either, do you?

Chaucer wrote:

Whan that Aprille with his shoures soote
The droghte of Marche hath perced to the roote,
And bathed every veyne in swich licour,
Of which vertu engendred is the flour.
April is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring…

Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales

Even so, no matter how you are blessed to turn out well regardless of how great your fear of falling in the world may be that you yearn for a safe mode. You may carry so huge a weight of fear that you can’t skip over the idea that you might unravel. Alas, Humpty Dumpty did have a great fall.

You may dig deep into the idea that the fears that seem to surround you do not really exist – not at all. Life is tried and true. Oneness exists. Love is long-lasting, permanent, forever.

Love sustains itself. All the other sightings you have perceived are preposterous. It must be so that smiles are true and frowns far-fetched.

Everything beautiful does sustain you in the light of day. By all the truths of life, your ties to Earth carry you through.

Oh, yes, you have seen stories on earth go on forever. One story ends, and another story begins. Still you look for another story and another. What are you to make of life on this or on any other planet when all is said and done?

Well, yes, life exists, and no, life itself only appears to be staggering, yet stories run wild throughout your life. You can even seem to wind up somewhere. That which is called a long time is no time at all, and, soon enough, the rumor of time runs out.

You foist questions on yourself without cease back and forth and anon perpetually.

There is something to be said for the long course and not to set yourself apart from it. How much does it matter if you see what’s true or what is not? Your heart may cry out, it must be true that Daddy is less than God when all is said and done.

You may set this aside for awhile because your heart may hurt. You need a break from the harrowing possibilities. Your Earth father,who is supposed to stay with you all your life long, can go off somewhere with God’s backing and drift off to leave you behind without your irreplaceable ones who are never meant to leave. In your book, this seems like the cruelest blow, and it can be any time and not reserved for Aprille as Chaucer wrote.

To your child mind, how could I, God of Heaven, ever drop your loved ones off here or there to leave you without those by your side whom you cannot get along without? Most assuredly, without God’s presence, dear God, You?

Ah, Child, you see the difference between getting along without those dearest in the world to you and the impossibility of getting along without Me, God, Who art above all the world.

It is an impasse for you to think for even one second that a God of Heaven could or leave you, a mere child, adrift. Even so, a mere child can survive anything but the imagined absence of God.

I, God, also point out that there are many of My broken-hearted children who were blessed aplenty with the opportunity to read Chaucer to their hearts’ content in the early days at the university no matter what.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/god-bless-the-sun-that-shines.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/25/2018 9:27:56 PM

GFP Newsletter - 9/24/2018

will's picture

People are afraid about the unknown, always, because the known seems so well acquainted that you can remain unconscious with the known; there is no need of any alertness.

The unknown requires you to be more conscious, more alert. And the fear is coming from your false ego, because the more conscious you become, the less is the possibility for the ego to exist. That's why you are feeling that something is dying in you.

This happens only to the fortunate ones, because anything that can die in you, is not you. Your life source is eternal and knows no death. You can take it as a criterion, that whatever is dying, deserves dying. It was false and you were unnecessarily identified with it. With its death you will realize your reality and that reality never dies - it is always there.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2018 8:27:49 PM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday September 26, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Shelley’s note: I rarely repost daily messages but I was guided to share this one again today. It’s so important for supporting us in moving out of fear into giving ourselves permission to shine brightly in our highest expression of self.

Daily Message originally posted on November 16, 2017

There is an old pervasive belief that says the more light you shine the more the darkness is drawn to you. Please hear us when we say that belief was created out of fear, to create more fear, and to keep you from shining in your full glorious truth and authenticity. It was an untruth designed to keep you constrained and out of your authentic power.

Let’s think this through. Have you ever seen the dark corners of a room try to snuff out a candle? The darkness has no interest in the light as the light transforms darkness. If the darkness was invested in itself, would it choose to expose itself to the one element that could threaten it?

Dear Ones, you are all a piece of God. How could anything be stronger than that? The only way a lower vibrating energy can truly affect you is if you give your power away and allow it to do so.

So shine. Claim your glorious energetics and allow them to shine brightly, unimpeded, without fear or worry, for the entire world to see! Shine as the beacon you are, knowing that you are the master of your own unique energy as an individuated aspect of Source energy. Not only is it safe for you to do so, it is exactly what you are on the planet to do. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Also, tonight’s the night! I’ll be appearing on Your Best Life Now Summit with Tamaey Gottuso where we will be discussing creating the life of your dreams. You can catch it for free by signing up at http://www.yourbestlifenowsummit.com/shelleyyoung Hope you’ll join us!

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/09/26/daily-message-wednesday-september-26-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2018 8:57:34 PM

In Answer to Some Questions – The Council

In Answer to Some Questions – The Council

Today we will answer some of the questions that you have asked. We very much appreciate those who follow these messages. Some of your questions are very insightful. Many of them can be grouped around certain topics. We will pick and choose. We can do that, as we see the effects of the answers and we do have an agenda. Your growth is our agenda. Most of you align with that. Let’s just jump in, shall we?

Here is an easy one to start with. One of you has asked about ley lines, magnetic lines, spirit lines.

To begin with, please understand that your planet is a living being. You are not, in your ‘modern’ cultures, used to thinking in those terms. But we assure you that it is so. Everything is living. Everything is conscious. Everything.

Older cultures, those poor, backward, primitive people – no, we don’t think that way, you do – understood this very well. But over the last thousand years or so, your ‘science’ has led you down the garden path, so to speak. Earth is alive. You have meridians. Earth has ley lines. You have chakras. Earth has vortices. The same is true for every planet, every living thing. And every thing is a living thing. Good question. Thank you.

Here is a question we love. “I have been trying for years to connect to my own guidance. … Am I not of a high enough vibration to earn it or what?” We shall spend a bit of time with this one because it is a very important one.

Please read this carefully, no matter your own state of progress. Someone may ask you this very question in the near future.

Firstly, one does not have to connect. You cannot be unconnected. What you think of as above you and unreachable is actually another part or parts of who and what you are.

You have been taught that you cannot, even should not, allow this into your consciousness. You have been told it is ‘of the devil’. It is dangerous. It isn’t ‘real’. No, you really don’t have those playmates. They are ‘just’ your imagination. You are nuts, crazy, a lunatic, laughable. And worst of all, through history, you have been burned, tortured, drowned, etc.

This is all a part of the DNA memory that you carry, even if it is not a part of your current experience. It is very difficult to overcome. But, we want you to understand something very important.

Those parts of you, those things that many call guides and teachers, are every bit as eager to have a constant, conscious dialog with you as you are. In fact, that dialog is happening already. There are many things that you can do to ‘learn the language’.

Begin with knowing that you are protected as much as possible. Even if you have not had the experience, almost everyone has heard a story of a turn not made, a flight that was missed, or a delay that has saved someone from a tragedy. Was that your guides? Your angels? Yes, it was.

You often feel little nudges. Do you follow them? How often have you said or thought, “I knew that would happen!” “I knew I should have done that!” The times that you DID follow your hunches tend to get forgotten or unremarked upon. Were those us? Yes, they were.

But, you don’t ‘hear’ us, right? Well, are you telling yourself that you don’t hear us? If you say it is so, it is so. Open to possibility. “I am learning to get the messages.” is much better. And everyone ‘hears’ differently. Some do hear a voice that seems to be outside of themselves. And notice we said ‘seems to be’. Some ‘hear’ a voice in their heads. Some see pictures. Some just know. What they have learned to do is to trust it, to trust themselves. It is a process.

Okay. It’s a process. Where do I start? Start by assuming that you are being shown things every day. “It is a language that I need to learn.” Are their feathers in your path? Coins? Numbers on license plates? On internet pages? How can WE show YOU that we are here? Tell us and then be awake for the answers.

Learn dream language, symbols. We are not telling you to learn to remember and interpret your dreams. Although that is a good idea. But what we are saying is that if you know the language, we can use it. Your reality is not even close to being as solid as you think it is. You live in a dream. If you know that language, we can use it.

Process. This is a process. When you open to possibility, it will grow. One caution. If you tell yourself it won’t happen, it won’t. Trying to make it happen just affirms that it hasn’t. Is this contradictory? Yes, we suppose it is. Just open to it and allow it to grow. Assume that it is. Because it is.

One good thing for us to mention is that the very longing that you have for the reality of this is an indicator of your knowing that it is possible.

We shall return soon to answer more of your questions. Thank you, each and all.

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://ronahead.com/

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!