Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/12/2018 6:24:04 PM

Coming To Fruition

Galactic Free Press's picture

It is time again! Seat belts, harnesses, lashing yourself to the mast of your ship or whatever other means you have of securing yourself. The ups and downs of this past week have been challenging…to say the very least. But, there has also been an uptick in your gifts and abilities. The Universe is doing its best to maintain balance for you, you must also do your part. As you are navigating this wild ride, it is important to keep this in mind; the emotional/physical lows are bringing up things that need to be cleared. The highs are to remind you of what it will feel like when this part of the shift is done. Do no block them, dear one! Use it as an opportunity for growth. The best version of you is about to come to fruition! ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2018/05/12/coming-to-fruition/

Category:

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2018 6:34:53 PM

FRIDAY, MAY 11, 2018

Mahala ~ Planet Alert May 2018

Mahala

Source

Hi everyone,

I have been feeling the energy come in big time for the last two days. This is the strongest energy I have felt in a long time. My whole body hurts and I know it is from the energy that is coming in right now. It looks like this might be the beginning of the massive energy that is expected this month.Mother’s Day is on Sunday May 13 this year. What a beautiful time of year to have Mother’s Day celebrations. It is very beautiful where I live because of all the flowers that are blooming right now. The number 13 is also a very special number. The Mayan calendar was based on the number 13 along with the planet Venus. Venus is considered the Goddess and she is different from other planets because she rotates backwards. Venus is also different because it takes her eight years to make a five-pointed star in her cycle in the heavens. Five and thirteen are the numbers of the Goddess energy.The planets have been very intense lately and have been very hard to deal with for some of us. Do you feel like you just went through the “Dark Night of the Soul,” or are you happy and feeling the positive side of this intense energy? Saturn, Pluto, Mars, and Vesta, the dwarf planet of much power, are all in the sign of Capricorn which rules governments and structures. There is much transformation that is occurring in our government and also in our personal lives right now. The frequency of the Earth keeps rising and this causes many changes in everyone.

I am writing this article on May 5, and today is the opening of the gateway to inter-dimensional energy. All of the planets in our solar system have a power source that lines up with 19.5 degrees, and that degree connects to all of the planets in our solar system. The Kilauea Volcano that just erupted on May 3 is located on 19.4 degrees longitude. There was also a 5.6 and a 6.9 earthquake close to the volcano on May 4, 2018. The volcanic eruption and the earthquakes opened up the energy in that area and caused an inter-dimensional Gateway to open. We can now access any dimension we choose to experience and everything is going to start changing. The planet Mercury was on 19 degrees Aries on that day along with Eris on 24 Aries and Uranus on 29 Aries. Lisa Brown wrote an interesting article about her experience with the Gateway opening. Here is the link to her article Lisa Brown Facebook.

On April 27 Mars and Pluto were conjunct on 21 degrees Capricorn. Mars is the planet of war, violence and energy, and Pluto is the transformer. On Sunday morning April 29, which was the full moon day, a voice said to me just before I woke up that a shield from Mars that was around Earth had been taken down and Mars just lost its power for war and violence. It was like Mars and Pluto came together so Pluto could transform Mars into being a planet of peace instead of war and violence.

I wondered what the voice meant by a shield and then I saw a picture in my mind’s eye of a ring around the Earth. I thought to myself “I did not know there was a ring of Mars energy around Earth”. Where did that energy come from? I then thought about how a comet flew by Mars on October 21, 2014 and the comet hit part of Mars and Mars exploded into light. The video I watched was beautiful and I literally saw Mars turned into light. The negative energy that came off of Mars must have gotten caught around the Earth and made a ring around our planet. One of the waves of energy that came in recently probably dissolved that energy.

Now that ring is gone and we can look at Mars as the planet of peace. Wow! What an event. This will eventually change the whole world although I think it will probably take some time for that to take effect. We also have to do our job by seeing Mars as a peaceful planet. Our thoughts do create our reality. Here is a video about a comet hitting Mars in 2014. Huge Explosion Spotted on Mars After Comet Siding Spring Passes.

Next we will have the New Moon on May 15, 2018 at 4:49 AM PDT. This will be a very powerful New Moon because Uranus and Mars will both move into different signs on that day. The planet Uranus moves into the sign of Taurus and Mars moves into the sign of Aquarius. Uranus is the big daddy of our solar system. He is the God who throws electrical bolts of energy through the air and causes a lot of electrical sparks which can hit Earth and cause chaos. There has been an interesting interplay between Uranus and Mars for the past seven years. This is why there was so much war and violence on Earth during that time period. Because Uranus is now moving into Taurus, which is ruled by Venus, peace will finally arrive on our planet.

Uranus is considered male energy in Astrology and rules the male higher mind. Neptune is female energy and rules the female higher mind. Neptune is the higher octaves of Venus. The Goddess Neptune is on 16 degrees Pisces at this new moon and the number 16 in the Tarot Cards is “The Tower Struck with Lightening”. Does this mean that the male energy of Mars will now take a back seat to the love energy of Venus, the Goddess? Venus will be dominant for the next 7 years.

Jupiter is in Scorpio and is in retrograde motion until July 12, 2018 when we have another Solar Eclipse. The Sun will be on 20 degrees Cancer at that time in exact opposition to Pluto in Capricorn. As long as Jupiter is retrograde it will continue to expose things from the past that need to be exposed in regard to governments.

We are fast moving into the energy of the New Earth. If people would stop complaining, arguing, and judging each other and themselves, we could move faster into the New Earth energy. We are experiencing the end of the 20th chapter of Revelation and when we finish judging we move into the 21st chapter which is all about the New Heaven and the New Earth. It is time for the wave of love to arrive. Here is Allison Coe’s new video about the New Earth Ascending to the New Earth – Client QHHT Sessions.

“I am at Peace and all the chaos around me does not disturb my Peace of Mind for all is well in my world”.

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY

Here are a couple beautiful roses from my garden to you.

“Your acts of kindness are iridescent wings of divine Love which linger and continue to uplift others long after your sharing” Rumi

We are still doing Edgar Cayce Past Life readings for a $30 donation. My son Dave is the one who does these readings and I really appreciate that. He also does the work on my web site. If having one of these readings appeals to you just click on the button on the front page of my blog
www.mahalasastrology.com and follow the directions. There are also three sample charts for you to look at to see what they are like.

If you have already had your chart done and would still like to donate money, I am open to donations of any amount. I am continually connected to abundance and I graciously accept my unlimited abundance now. So Be It! Send donations to Paypal.com and look for planetalert@hotmail.com Thank you Angels of love!

Written by a Galactic Communicator from the Pleiades Star System. *Mahala Gayle*

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2018 6:38:01 PM

Here I Am

God said:

Here I Am!

Between Us, Beloved, between you and Me, exists a great connection. That We are One isn’t an accident. Nothing is by chance. Certainly, aspects that surround Us may seem to be hit or miss. You and I, this seeming You and I, We have fun with this idea as well. Why not?

We, as One, are destined to gaze into each other’s eyes and to hold hands as dear friends.

You are no stranger to Me, nor am I a stranger to you, nor are Heaven and Earth strangers, nor can it be that anyone in your life that you come across is a stranger. All is as it is meant to be.

Of course, Beloved, you and I, We are greater than old times. We are acquainted once and for all. Souls touch across the non-existent miles. Our hearts touch in one beat forever and anon.

To think that We are One! To think that We are One and have forever been One over all the imagined miles and centuries all the way unto Infinity, which is, after all only a breath away. Not even a breath away – more like in One breath. We breathe in and out as One. Two of Us do not exist. One! Remember Oneness!

The so-called you plays at being My student, and I act in the role as your Teacher as laughable as it is, the idea that Oneness seems to look into another’s eyes, as if there were a you and I Who exist separately anywhere in the Universe. There is no you nor I apart from Oneness. There cannot be both a hero here and there when there is no here and there to be apart from anyway.

Counting numbers is a pastime. There is no need to count numbers at all. Oneness tells the whole story. Together as One, ever have I been. One is One. One is uncountable. Of course, Oneness depends upon nothing but Itself.

What an illusion it is that One ever existed as two!

How simply do I speak so that Oneness may hear Its One Self. I said the Word, and you appear. You are My Word spoken on Earth. You are beyond My Word, and you are My existence, One and the same.

I speak within your apparent hearing so that you may know Who it is Who speaks to you. Beloved, you are the Word of God as spoken forth into the light of day. Here are you, and here am I, One and the same on Earth and in Heaven, as it is written.

The illusion of the relative world can only be illusion. Illusion is a popular pastime. A game can only be a game. The truth is that One is One – therein lies the whole story.

I said to multiply, and you began to invent countless numbers even as One alone exists. Now you can stop counting worries and other such multiples.

In the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

How simply do I speak so that you may hear. You are My Word spoken on Earth. You are beyond My Word, and you are My existence, One and the same.

He Whom I call into existence, exists. You are My Word bound on Earth. I speak within your hearing so that you may know Who speaks to you and speaks to you again and again, You are the Word of God spoken forth into the light of day. Here are you, and here am I, One and the same on Earth and in Heaven, as it is written. And so it is.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/here-i-am.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/15/2018 12:32:06 AM

Daily Message ~ Monday May 14, 2018

Choosing what you would like to experience is surrender with intention. So how do you know what to choose? Something that you feel non-resistant to, that you would willingly embrace the movement towards. An excellent affirmation for this is, “I choose a beautiful life”. This is a particularly effective affirmation because beauty is one of the few things people, generally speaking, do not have fear of.

It is well accepted that beauty means something different to everyone, but it is always desired and appreciated. Beauty is the presence of heaven on earth. Beauty can be art that came from divine inspiration. It can be nature. It can be an act of kindness. It can be pure, heartfelt service. It can be presence. It can be a feeling of love, connection, acceptance or compassion.

It can be so many things, but all of them come from an alignment with Source. And most everyone agrees, any of those elements of beauty would be welcome. I choose a beautiful life is such a powerful affirmation because it allows so many potentials that are tailored to you. It is not constrained in any way, which allows the universe so much room for movement. Are you ready to allow more of what is beautiful to you in your life? ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

Did you know for the month of May if you make a donation of any amount you will be entered in a draw on June 1 to win a free hour long private channeled reading valued at $140? Your donations help us be able to continue to provide daily channeled content for free. If you love Gabriel’s messages and feel guided to, you can click the donate button on the page to donate to trinity3339@hotmail.com via PayPal or if you are in Canada through interac e-transfer topartnershipwithspirit@gmail.com and make the answer to the secret question gabriel. Good luck! :) no purchase necessary

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/05/14/daily-message-monday-may-14-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/15/2018 12:33:50 AM

Monday, May 14, 2018

Benjamin Fulford Update - May 14, 2018

"
Trump Iran sanctions aimed at forcing Middle East peace, Pentagon sources say"

The battle for the planet Earth has heated up again with major movements in the Middle East, Malaysia, Indonesia, Europe, the U.S., and elsewhere as a final showdown approaches between the Zionist fanatics who want World War 3 and the rest of humanity who want world peace and friendship.

On this front, the renunciation by U.S. President Donald Trump of the Iran nuclear accord is, on the surface, a major victory for the Zionists. However, Pentagon sources say, “The endgame is to force both Iran and Israel to de-nuke after North Korea, and then have permanent peace in the Middle East.”

The Trump move on the Iran nuclear agreement has certainly triggered open, public bickering between the regime of Donald Trump and various European governments. Thus we have EU Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker saying the EU had to “replace the United States” …

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5709743/We-replace-United-States-EU-chief-attacks-America-turning-allies.html

…while German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Europe could no longer count on U.S. military protection.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-10/merkel-says-europe-can-t-count-on-u-s-military-umbrella-anymore

Of course, French President Emmanuel Macron and UK Prime Minister Theresa May also denounced the Trump move. This clear and obvious split between the U.S. and Europe is unprecedented in the post-war era.

However, Pentagon sources insist that, “Trump is pulling out of the Iran deal to take down corrupt EU and U.S. officials who may have been bribed, along with globalist French companies like Airbus, Total, Renault, and Peugeot, as well as German companies like Siemens.”

Interestingly, Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif backed up this Pentagon claim by threatening to reveal the names of Western politicians who had been bribed in relation to the nuclear deal.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/05/13/irans-foreign-minister-threatens-expose-western-diplomats-took-bribes-create-iran-nuclear-deal/

Pentagon sources say that leading Western politicians who are implicated in bribery related to this deal include
former French President Francois Hollande, current French President Macron, Germany’s Merkel, former U.S. President Barack Obama, and former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry. (By the way, we were told by reliable sources that Kerry has not been of this earth since late 2016, and we suspect that recent videos of him in Tehran are recycled footage.)

In any case, what is especially interesting about this Iranian move is that it shows signs of deep-level coordination between the Trump regime and the Chinese government. If you adhere to the old adage “Follow the money,” or the even older saying “Qui bono” (Who benefits?), you will notice that Europeans will suffer the most and Chinese gain the most from the new sanctions.

In particular, it looks like the Chinese state-owned oil company CNPC (China National Petroleum Company) is about to take over French Total’s massive gas operations in Iran.

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/05/11/561379/CNPC-set-to-replace-Total-in-Iran-gas-project

This means the Chinese would join the Russians as major suppliers of European gas.

The timing also coincides with the opening of major new Chinese rail and transportation links with Iran, providing Iran with Chinese substitutes for any lost European business (the Americans have been minor players in Iran in recent years).

The Zionists, for their part, acted like Hitler did when he started World War 2 by attacking themselves and then blaming another country.

To be exact, the satanic Nazi regime of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu attacked Israeli positions in the Golan Heights so they could have an excuse to attack Iranian interests inside Syria, according to Pentagon sources. Needless to say, this latest criminal move failed (yet again) to start World War 3 as desired by the Zionist fanatics.

Of course, all the brouhaha about Iran drew world attention away from events in Malaysia that are likely to be even more devastating for the warmongering Zionists. Here, former Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad took power from Zionist pawn Najib Razak in an election upset last week.

This means the still sleeping section of the world is about to learn what really happened to Malaysian Air Flight 370.

In other words, we are going to have a world leader publicly state that the plane was taken to the U.S. military base on Diego Garcia, flown to Tel Aviv, then flown to Florida and repainted as Malaysian Air Flight 17, then flown to threaten world leaders in Holland before being blown up in the Ukraine in an attempt to smear Russia. This Malaysian-language website shows they know exactly what happened:

http://bumiyangtercinta2.blogspot.jp/2015/11/terbongkarnya-misteri-pesawat-mh370-dan_15.html?m=1

Then of course there is the multi-billion-dollar embezzlement scandal involving Malaysia’s 1MDB development fund. The complex scandal involves Goldman Sachs, UBS, Deutsche Bank, and the movie “The Wolf of Wall Street,” among many others.

Mahathir has prevented ousted Prime Minister Razak from leaving the country as the investigation into this scandal is reopened. It is interesting how the Zionist corporate media suddenly dropped the story about the Malaysian change in government like a hot potato after accusing Mahathir of being “anti-Semitic.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/malaysias-new-92-year-old-prime-minister-is-a-proud-anti-semite/

The Zionists have also been busy bombing Indonesia recently, according to CIA in Southeast Asia who sent the following via email:

“‘The terrorists have come to Indonesia. This is all another false-flag event created to cause a major clash/war between Christians and Muslims. We knew this would happen.

It is tied to the Zionist cabal attempt to take control of Indonesia (divide and conquer).

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201805141064422643-indonesia-surabaya-explosion-police-hq/

https://www.indonesia-investments.com/news/todays-headlines/terrorism-in-indonesia-suicide-bombings-at-3-churches-in-surabaya/item8791

“This is very serious, Ben. Indonesia is the most important country in Southeast Asia. The power that controls Indonesia controls the region.”

All of this tumult in the region has turned attention away from a major change in Japan, where the government has made what amounts to a 180-degree turn in its recent anti-China stance. Last week Chinese Premier Li Keqiang was taken on a tour of Japan by slave Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and the two countries signed a slew of cooperation agreements.

Most importantly, they agreed in principle to reopen a swap arrangement of Japanese yen for Chinese yuan. This of course deals yet another major blow to the petrodollar.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-05/11/c_137172732.htm

This renewal of friendship was made possible by a change in U.S. policy towards Northeast Asia, as seen in the upcoming reunification of Korea, Pentagon sources say. The truth that Fukushima was a Zionist war crime and not a natural disaster will also come out soon, the sources promise.

Meanwhile, back in the United States, Pentagon sources are saying the process of removing the Khazarian mafia continues. In particular, Pentagon source say, “Anti-Trump Hillary Clinton supporter New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman may be prosecuted for protecting the Clinton Foundation and the NXIVM child-trafficking sex cult along with Bronfman heiresses Clare and Sara.”

https://nypost.com/2018/03/27/inside-the-cult-authorities-allege-was-a-secret-society-of-sex-slaves/

The Pentagon sources say the removal of Schneiderman has made it possible now for “FBI investigations to move forward to take down even more Cabal and Democrats.”

The sources also say that more military are being recalled to active duty to prepare for the continued clean-up of the U.S. As a part of this, they say, “Iran-Contra Marine Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North is now president of the NRA to defend gun rights.”

If the U.S. military is serious about cleaning up the U.S., though, they will have to take a closer look at Donald Trump. Arab sources forwarded us a link to the following video that presents comprehensive evidence showing Trump was financed throughout his career by the Rothschilds. Basically, it claims that when the Rothschilds tell Trump to jump, he answers “how high?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhTMy9ma2mQ&feature=youtu.be

We have been told the new head of the Rothschild’s London branch, Nathaniel Rothschild, is a reformer. However, unless we see more proof of this in his words and actions, we will provide the U.S. military with missile coordinates for the island where many members of this family are hiding out.

Taking out this island, together with Zurich and Zug, Switzerland may be the key to freeing humanity. If the Rothschilds really do think they are now working for the good guys, we strongly suggest they contact the White Dragon Society directly, and not through proxies.

On a final note this week, Japanese police alerted us to a disturbing post by the activist known by the name of Cobra. Cobra is telling readers they may be contacted by members of the “Resistance,” who will give them 10-15 minutes to collect personal belongings.

After that they will be escorted to a basement entrance in a commercial building where they will take stairs 30 meters underground to a “high-tech” entrance.

There, “You will enter through the high-tech door by yourself. You will be asked to take off all your clothes and leave the bag with your personal belongings in a special tray.

Then you will be asked to enter the ‘shower cabin.’” After being “accepted into the Resistance, you will not be able to go to the surface, contact the surface population, or even use the surface Internet/cell phone network.”

http://2012portal.blogspot.jp/2018/05/entry-protocols.html

To a lot of us, this sounds like taking a ride on Comet Hale-Bopp or drinking Kool-Aid at Jonestown, but Cobra, when contacted about this by email, had the following to say:

“It is NOT Jonestown. It is NOT a mass recruitment, but a potential protocol for a very small and selected group of people. People are massively misunderstanding this and are overreacting.”

Maybe, but personally, the idea of entering a “shower room,” and then losing all contact with the outside world brings up associations with places like Auschwitz, Poland.

Benjamin Fulford has worked in Japan as a correspondent for Knight Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes magazine, where he was the Asian Bureau chief from 1998 to 2005. His investigative reports pursued scandals in the Japanese government and business world. After leaving Forbes he wrote a series of books in Japanese some of which became best sellers, and began publishing on the internet.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!