Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/16/2018 5:54:48 PM

PHOTOGRAPH TAKEN BY WISE OWL NESLIN

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

It has taken 1,964 years for the Black Moon and Pluto to come together again in the sky at 22 degrees of Capricorn and the energetic of the Sabian symbol "a general accepting defeat gracefully."

Tomorrow, it happens again.

Actually, the effects happen in the form of a wave, and have been building for about a month (since the New Moon in Aries/New Astrological Year on April 15, 2018).

So, in the midst of this New Moon phase that sees Uranus changing signs (!), we have this very historic conjunction of the Black Moon and Pluto. Nothing less than a massive wave to end tyrannical systems and bring about systems of rebirth is upon us.

The goal is to maintain grace as the energetic brings individual shadow sides and the collective shadow side up from the hidden underworld and into the light of day.

Keep in mind that there are two levels to the energetics. The lower octaves of these energetics include strong and impulsive reactions, blowing things out of proportion, jealousy, obsessive thinking, projection of one's own negative feelings onto another (especially a loved one), power and control issues, division, extremely high anger levels, false flags, dirty dealings, and rejection of love.

The higher octaves of these energetics include maturity, sober-mindedness, unity, uncovering and revealing, justice, balance, transcendence, commitment, regeneration and rejuvenation, justice, high tolerance levels, independence, transparency, and acceptance of love.

Last night, I went into great detail with Phoenix on the Black Moon and Pluto conjunctions in Capricorn through history. This current conjunction of the Black Moon and Pluto brings revelations, resolution, and/or rectification with these themes:

• Counting/controlling population
  • Split/unification of empires
  • the Maya and Aztecs, Guatemala, Yucatan
  • Kuwait, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Turkmenistan
  • Occult rituals
  • Missions and crusades
  • Coins and banking (I forgot to mention that a few days before the last conjunction of the Black Moon and Pluto, in 2009, the first block chain for Bitcoin was created.)
  • Australia
  • Germany
  • comets

We also discussed Uranus entering Taurus, and a little bit on the New Moon in Taurus cycle. You can access the show while it is still in the public archive at:

http://tfrlive.com/phoenix-welcomes-laura-walker-of-the-oracle-report-78600/

The overview of the new cycle will be ready at the end of the week. I have spent the last several days "in instruction" with the Mahavidyas, getting some information on some of the bigger questions I have had lately. Please don't worry if I don't post every day. It generally means I am learning something to pass along.

1,964 years. We have waited a long time for this. Renaissance, anyone? Happy Black Moon - Pluto conjunction, wise owls!

Mantra for the Second Renaissance and the Return of Wisdom

All roads lead to Liberty.

Sophia ke Thelete acousome. Wisdom and Will, let us attend.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/16/2018 6:05:01 PM

The Arcturians through Sue Lie on Mastering Every Thought and Feeling – Part 1/2

Credit: Sue Lie

In the course of research, I came across a remarkable discussion with the Arcturians through Suzanne Lie about the need for lightworkers to master every thought and feeling.

It had many twists and turns. Back to the Annunaki and Atlantis and forward to our future. It was quite a ride for me – and I learned a great deal from it.

The Arcturians in two personal readings with Steve Beckow through Suzanne Lie, Nov. 8, 2013 and March 16, 2013.

Arcturians You will be called up to master EVERY thought and feeling.

Hence the thought and/or feelings that are difficult to contain, or fit into your life are very important within the cycle of great transmutation.

As you have felt, the energies of your months of October were very intense. They will only intensify as your move though the remainder of your “time.” Hence any thoughts or feelings that cause inner conflict or any form are best pulled into your consciousness mind to be displayed as an experience. In fact, in 5D this will occur with your EVERY thought/emotion.

Hence our leaders are having to totally hone this mastery of energy NOW. (Arcturians through Suzanne Lie, Nov. 8, 2013.)

Steve Beckow I wonder why so many teachers or beings have become enlightened, at least to seventh chakra level, what we call Brahmajnana, and yet have behaved so poorly, especially in the area of sexuality. But with money as well.

I thought to myself that our vasanas, archaic negative energy patterns derived from earlier traumatic incidents survive and survive until Fifth-Dimensional reality and Sahaja Samadhi. Even if that explanation is correct, which I hope you will comment on, it still doesn’t help.

How can I avoid perpetrating or misbehaving if enlightenment itself does not remove those vasanas?

A As long as you are wearing a physical form there will be certain neuropathways that will become activated. And certain lower emotions, sensations and desires that will move into your consciousness. That is the great challenge. …

The challenge is really one of unconditional love. And in order to give unconditional love to the beings and the planet that you have come to serve, you have to give unconditional love to yourself.

And in order to give unconditional love to yourself, you will have to do, feel, think or be something that it is difficult to love unconditionally. Are you with us?

SB No, the last sentence, I could not follow.

A Unconditional love means that you love a being’s darkness as much as you love their Light. You love their confusion as much as you love their illumination. And in order to give unconditional love away, you must have it within your consciousness. You must hold it for yourself. However, unconditional love does not even adhere to the frequency of an earth vessel, does it? (1)

Therefore, the earth vessel needs to be allowed to do what it does. And what the earth vessel does is it expresses its polarity. And as the frequency emanation within that earth vessel expands the frequency of the earth vessel into a resonance that is immensely uncomfortable but only on the edge of transmutation, for it is not yet your time to leave.

Therefore you will come to the point of transmutation into Light Body and you will stop because it is not your time, you have not yet fulfilled that which you came to do. You understand that, do you not? (2)

Therefore you have put your physical body into quite a spin. For within the physical world, what goes up must come down. Does it not? And so when you go down you are going to go down into your own darkness, are you not? And when you go into your darkness, you have the wonderful opportunity to unconditionally love yourself.

And when you unconditionally love yourself, then you can unconditionally love everyone. (3)

(The Arcturians through Suzanne Lie, March 16, 2013.)

Concluded in Part 2, tomorrow.)

Footnotes

(1) Two years later almost to the day (March 13, 2015), I had an experience that showed me unconditional love. Higher-dimensional love is unconditional. It flows to all and sundry and cannot be contained or funneled, etc.

(2) Some aspects of which they’re referring to I cannot discuss at the moment. But I’m also a pillar and a pillar’s contract is to stay till the end.

(3) When you’re in the field of higher-dimensional love, which is unconditional, you do love everyone unconditionally. The power of higher-dimensional love to sweep us clean of all other agendas than to love and serve leaves us simply loving unconditionally – with abandon, as Mary Magdalene once said.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/16/2018 6:14:02 PM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday May 16, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, you are the creator of your life expression. Love yourself enough to hold on for your highest outcome. You know what is a true match for you, and what is not. If you follow that inner knowing you can never, ever, make a mistake. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

Did you know for the month of May if you make a donation of any amount you will be entered in a draw on June 1 to win a free hour long private channeled reading valued at $140? Your donations help us be able to continue to provide daily channeled content for free. If you love Gabriel’s messages and feel guided to, you can click the donate button on the page to donate to trinity3339@hotmail.com via PayPal or if you are in Canada through interac e-transfer to partnershipwithspirit@gmail.com and make the answer to the secret question gabriel. Good luck! :) no purchase necessary

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/05/16/daily-message-wednesday-may-16-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/16/2018 6:18:08 PM

GFP Newsletter - 5/15/2018

will's picture

This "is-ness" that you are feeling now, in the silence of no-thought, has always been here. You have been part of it from eternity, and you will remain part of it until eternity.

This is the experience of the immortal soul.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/16/2018 6:25:59 PM

Jesus via John Smallman: Every Single Human has their Own Direct Connection to Source Through the Holy Spirit

Jesus Audio Blog for Monday May 14th

Humanity’s progress along the path to awakening is moving rapidly forward, and there is evidence of this all across the world as more and more of you set the intent daily to be only loving whatever arises. This is the most powerful intent that you can set, and when you do you are enormously assisted by the unseen ones who watch over you lovingly and support you in every moment of your earthly existence.

You are never alone, you are always fully supported as you follow the paths to awakening that you set up for yourselves before you incarnated. As a direct result your success is divinely assured. Indeed the tipping point for humanity’s awakening has already passed, and many of you are now feeling the certainty of this.

Continue to set your intent daily. The best time for this is when you make your daily visit to your holy inner sanctuary and open your hearts to allow the Love enveloping you to fill you with peace, compassion for all who are suffering, and also to flow out in an abundant stream of healing that will impact and uplift all who are presently incarnate as humans to assist in the awakening.

Also, at any time that you think or observe that you have left your intent undone, or have forgotten to set it, then reset it in that moment. You are all doing wonderful work, even if you are unaware of it, because that is your life path.

There are no accidents or coincidences, every thing that arises is part of the awakening process, even the seemingly most catastrophic events that appear to befall people for no reason, and that make no sense to you as humans with your very limited capabilities to understand the big picture.

You are all intensely loved and honored for what you are doing to awaken one another in the most loving and effective ways possible. Trust your intuition, your inner knowing, thus allowing the full power of your unbreakable connection to Source to flow through you freely and abundantly, because that is what you set as your life-long intent prior to your incarnation.

You are here – on Earth at this moment – to awaken and to create a state of Heaven on Earth. This has always been your plan because you wanted a physical environment in which to enjoy and delight in the experience of being in form and using the senses that the human body provides. It has far more senses than you are currently aware of, and you will discover them when you awaken and find that your human forms are not nearly as limited as they presently appear to be.

Limitation happened because you chose to attempt to live separated from Source, which is of course impossible, but by embracing the intent to experience that unreal state you set yourselves up to experience extreme limitation, and that is what occurred. To be in human form should be joyful, exciting, intriguing, and inspiring, but the limitations that arose as a result of your attempt to be separate, independent, alone, have prevented that from being the case.

Your bodies, unlimited by the sense of separation, have the ability to live indefinitely in perfect health, and when you awaken you will have the ability and the option to regain that state and remain in form for as long as you choose, or you may choose to relinquish human form and return to formless existence as pure spirit. Some of you most definitely have had enough of earth-life as a human, while others would very much like to live long and fruitful lives experiencing the wonderful creative possibilities of human form to the fullest.

When you awaken all possible options will be accessible to you, but choosing a particular option from the many amazing ones available will not limit you in any way, because you will be able to choose again and again from limitless options and use your God-given creative talents and possibilities in any manner that appeals to you.

You were created perfect and unlimited beings like unto Source, your heavenly Mother/Father/God, and the divine intention was for you to continue adding your own personal signature to creation so that it continued endlessly providing enjoyment in infinite and harmonious abundance for all. The creative possibilities available to you are simply limitless, as is the constant and most powerful divine intent to do so, which is also yours.

All humans are aware that all is not well, that something very important is missing from their lives, and not just because of human pain and suffering due to the many causes that arise in their lives. Many have no idea what that might be, and spend their lives seeking they know not what in myriad ways – physical, emotional, psychological, intuitive, and intellectual pursuits – that never satisfy them and that never can satisfy them.

Others are or become aware that there most definitely is some kind of spiritual purpose to life, and then spend much time seeking guidance and direction from mentors, those who seem to them to be more spiritually advanced than they are, or from religious leaders or gurus.

However, every single human has their own direct connection to Source through the Holy Spirit, and through their favorite saints, angels, or guides in the spiritual realms. Mostly when a person is unable to make contact with those in the spiritual realms on whom they call it is because they feel unworthy of calling or of being heard. Well this feeling is the ego trying to maintain its sense of individuality, of separation, because it believes that if contact is made its power over a person will be lost.

The ego lives in fear and does its best to keep a person in that state because then they are distracted and anxious due to the endless flow of thoughts about what they should or should not do, and they therefore cannot hear the quiet loving voice that resides within them desiring only to help and support them.

In the modern world it has become well known that too much thinking in an endless and repetitive loop is stressful and exhausting, and meditation, which was once seen only as a spiritual practice, is now a highly recommended form of stress relief. In that form it is used basically to quieten the mind and allow a person to relax and let go of the worries and anxieties overwhelming him or her for a short period of time.

It does take a considerable amount of practice before the mind can be quickly and easily quietened, but the benefits of doing so are enormous for your human bodies.

What can be most helpful when you sit to start your meditation practice is to set the intention to commune with and clearly hear the guidance from your support team in the spiritual realms. Then just relax into the quiet space that arises during your meditation, and listen. Wise helpful thoughts or ideas that you immediately recognize are not your own roof-brain chatter will flow in.

We in the spiritual realms are always with you and we long for you to hear us so that you can avail of our loving guidance and support. So persist in your meditation practice even if at times or at first it seems to be totally ineffectual. Your persistence will bring results, and a sense of peace and safety will envelop you, and as you feel the love we offer you in every moment, any sense of worthlessness or unworthiness that you have been experiencing will start to dissolve.

You will come to a state of self-acceptance, acceptance that you truly are a beloved and essential part of the Source, the infinite field of Love that is All That Exists, thus recognizing and honoring your true nature as One with Source.

Your loving brother, Jesus.

https://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/2018/05/14/every-single-human-has-their-own-direct-connection-to-source-through-the-holy-spirit/

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!