Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
2/12/2018 5:59:51 PM

The Federation of Light via Blossom Goodchild: February 11, 2018

Well, my friends, judging from links sent in about what is ‘going down’ in the USA and arrests that are going to be made etc. … it seems that the energy of urgency that you brought through last week, is indeed necessary. Within me, deep within … is the KNOWING NOW THAT THE GAME IS ON and I am able to understand what you mean by KNOWING OUR LIGHT AND STANDING STRONG WITHIN IT. We are sure going to need it … and this is just the beginning!

Souls of Earth … Souls of Light ... Souls of Love … YOU ARE READY!

The Energy that surrounds you … the Energy that you are … is in full throttle, to encounter the bizarre accounts that shall be disclosed to you. We do not wish to repeat that which we gave out in our last communication. However, we DO desire that you GROUND YOURSELVES … for the shocking news in its many varied forms that is to be revealed.

May I ask where you come in, within all of this? Other than these messages of assistance. Are you to be actively involved?

Oh yes, indeed! For that which is to be spoken out, will not only be concerning the control and management from the political aspect, yet, there will undoubtedly be outrageous findings regarding ‘Those from other Planets’ and the contact that has already been underway for a great length of time.

Consider the thought that ‘That who we are’, has just been a mystery for eons of time. Do you think this would be so? Indeed, No. Yet, agreements were made by us and those like us … without the involvement of any discussions from those of your Planet, that we would not conform to the desires and intentions laid down by the ones who ‘rule the roost’ upon Earth. Their intentions have not been fitting for the Greater Good. They have not been fitting for any kind of Good.

This is not to say that we ‘backed off’. We simply have remained ‘in the background watching and observing … every move.'

Do you know of all the ‘horrors’ as you put it … that are to be told?

Yes, we do. And yet, it is not for us to reveal them to you. It is for those upon your Planet to bring these matters forth and for action to be taken accordingly.

As eruptions and disruptions enter full swing … there will come a time when it is necessary and correct for us to make many more OBVIOUS appearances than we are now.

There will be such confusion as to what is taking place on Earth … and so we do not wish to overload that confusion for those who would be blown away by the fact that … we are more of a reality than most things that you think are real!

Meaning?

Meaning that the lies that you have being ‘living under and within’ may appear to you to be real … yet, in fact it is not how it is at all. We choose not to elaborate too deeply on this. We ask you to read between the lines … deep down in your Truth. For as we have said … it is not our position to say certain criteria. This is part of the Plan and we have no reason to change it.

Dearest Souls, what we CAN reveal is that … our service to mankind is to take on a much more significant role whereby, our connections to those of you on Earth who are ready to receive them … will be much more prevalent.

More and more sightings will be encountered. You had readers who asked about the orange Lights seen in the skies on a regular basis. These are friends. Yet, we choose to say these are friends of an ‘Energy form’ as opposed to a physical one.

And their purpose?

To be noticed. They are not just ‘Balls of Light’ to impress. For they too, carry within them a form of information, along with the Heightened Energy that they are able to emit from Being present.

So who controls them?

Themselves. Dearest Blossom, one does not need a physical body form as you imagine yourselves to be, in order to be of intelligence. These Lights are of their own intelligence and are instructed by/of themselves to enter into the Earth’s atmosphere in certain geographical places and times. They are certainly not random. Each one is prepared and answered for.

What kind of information? You speak of this in regard to ‘Pillars of Light’ also (when they come).

Information that connects with your Being. Information that you already KNOW. Information you were fully aware of before you entered Earth and are now sitting comfortably, in a position for it to be re-awakened within you, by the Energy these orange Lights, and many other forms, of what you will call ‘phenomena’, shall bring forth.

When we speak of ‘Those from other Planets’ entering into your biosphere (?) … we do not mean just little green men ... as some of those asleep would term it. We mean phenomena of all kinds that will astound in a way that settles the soul during the turmoil that is underway.

REMEMBER THAT WITH ALL THAT IS ABOUT TO CRASH AND BURN … THERE SHALL BE THE OPPOSITE TAKING PLACE IN YOUR SOUL!

REMEMBER THIS … IN ORDER TO KEEP CALM AND SEE YOU THROUGH … IT ALL!

For as that which one considered to be the back bone of society crumbles away … it allows Freedom to take its place.

And with the greatest of respect, Dearest Soul’s… within the prison you have been masqueraded within … you have no idea what TRUE FREEDOM FEELS LIKE.

Interesting. Many souls write in, regarding one thing or another … whatever particular ‘thing’ takes their fancy to look into … and I have no idea what to think about it. I don’t get a feeling one way or another. However ... and I am sure I have said this before … whatever lies we have been told, whatever the prison we have been held in … and whatever Truths we have been held back from … the ABSOLUTE FACT IS … LOVE … now that I am understanding more and more of it … simply cannot be removed from us. For it is who we are. If the moon is fake … if ALL of this that we live within IS a hologram, for instance … that doesn’t stop me feeling LOVE for ALL that stirs within me when I look at the moon and stars. Fake or not! Whatever is to be discovered/uncovered doesn’t stop me/cannot stop me from BEING/FEELING LOVE. A lyric from a song keeps running through my head ‘No, no, they can’t take that away from me!’

Would we say, BRAVO BLOSSOM! For THIS is what we are imparting to you. THIS WHICH IS OF GREAT IMPORTANCE … GREAT VALUE.

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE BEEN PUTTING THIS SONG IN YOUR HEAD!

THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE … CANNOT BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU … IN ANY WAY … EVER!

In your Beings … ask for strength. Ask for courage. Ask to be shown where to go and what to do.

Ask to be shown how YOU can be of most value in your role down here … and we promise you … we promise you … that the answers will come.

So many oblivious souls shall enter into ‘shock’ and feel the sky is falling! It is then that YOU … each one of you awakened, prepared, souls … shall find them and take them under wing. Comforting and showing the way.

You will FEEL and KNOW connection and communication between other worlds that are drawing ever closer into position in order to assist … in ways that will fill your Being with Love and Hope and Encouragement.

As you break free from the bonds that have ‘ruled your minds’ … spaces will be opened up, in order for such communications to take place with great ease.

No longer shall there be the restrictions surrounding you. Surrounding your Energy barrier.

What do you mean by this ‘Energy barrier?’.

The easiest way to explain is that there has been/is … in place … an Energy field that blocks you from ‘reaching Higher sources’. It comes in many forms. You are aware of fluoride blocking your pineal gland which … when unblocked, shall allow you to encounter other worlds within the very thought of it.

1. How does this get unblocked? And 2. How then, am I unable to communicate with you?

As the system crumbles … it shall be like the phoenix rising from the fires. As you gain knowledge and strength of self … the ways will be shown to ‘unravel’ the bindings put in place ‘in order to keep you at bay’. Once these ‘restrictions’ are unleashed … this then is when you TRULY FEEL THE KNOWING we have spoken of.

There are Energy blocks in place all around you … blocked to keep you subdued … blocks to keep you subservient … blocks to keep you unhealthily despondent … they come in forms of food, drink, drugs and many more. The chemtrails ‘dropped’ into your atmosphere ‘keep you contained’ … keep you from breaking free … keep you dampened down. All these things are designed to keep you uninterested in life itself!

I have felt that many times!

And yet, what is it … that brings your interest back, Blossom?

Making myself ‘Get back in The Game’. KNOWING that LOVE IS THE WINNER … KNOWING THAT LOVE MAKES ME A HAPPY BUNNY … when I come from ONLY that place of Love, and don’t allow myself to be swamped by the negative energies that bombard us. Nice to know this is all going to go away … that’s for sure!

As to you being able to communicate with us … on the level that you do … need we remind you of the 17 or so years that you experienced much discomfort in mind and body in the form of what was termed as ‘fits’?

Yes, a reminder is needed. For it seems now, as if they were experienced in another life time by another me! (They stopped just like that, the day my communication with White Cloud began.)

The valiant Energy known to all as White Cloud, once explained that these HAD to take place in order for you to bring him through in the way that you do … and also, to be able to bring other Energies through also. Re-arranging of your Energies and some inner physicality’s also were necessary. These adjustments enabled you to ‘reach us’ … without invoking harm to your physical Being in any way.

I am sure what actually took place during these ‘fits’ (Conk outs ... as I called them) is far too complicated for me to understand and I don’t really need to know. Happy to serve. Happy to have gone through it. (I can say that now 18 years have passed … I probably wouldn’t have said that at the time). If that was needed to allow me to become a messenger in/for Light then it would have been agreed on another level … and more than happy that it happened.

We feel it is time to finish up this session.

Please take in three deep breaths in this moment of NOW.

GENERATE LOVE ENERGY WITH EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE IN … AND AS YOU BREATHE OUT … SEND THAT HEIGHTENED ENERGY OF LOVE FROM YOU … OUT INTO THE WORLD.

EVERY SOUL THAT YOUR EYES FEAST UPON … OFFER LOVE FROM YOUR HEART.

EVERY THOUGHT THAT COMES … MAY IT BE OF/FROM/ IN /AS / THROUGH LOVE.

THE TIME HAS COME, SOULS OF EARTH.

STEP UP TO THE PLATE.

STEP UP AT LEAST FIVE MORE RUNGS OF YOUR LADDER … FROM WHERE YOU THINK YOU ARE PLACED …

AND THEN STEP UP ANOTHER TWENTY MORE AND TWENTY MORE AGAIN.

RECOGNISE YOURSELVES IN THE HIGHER PLACE … THE PLACE IN WHICH YOU BELONG.

AND CONTINUE TO CLIMB … UP UP UP … INTO THE HOME THAT AWAITS YOU.

Batten down the hatches. Yet, look for the sunshine within the raging storm … for it is always with you.

In the deepest Love … we leave you this day …

FEEL IT … KNOW IT … as it is offered to you … in the understanding that BY FEELING AND KNOWING IT … you walk hand in hand boldly into the LIGHT AND LOVE THAT YOU ARE.

Thanks Guys … thanks so much. So good to know … we are not alone!!

Not by a long shot, Dearest Blossom … ever!

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2018 6:06:43 PM

Daily Message ~ Monday February 12, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

So many of you are concerned with where you are experiencing blockages in your lives. We understand that if you have belief systems that are not in line with what you would like to create, it can be difficult to identify them as they often come from conditioning you have had your entire lives. They feel normal to you because they have been there for so long. We would like to suggest a technique for you today that may help you identify where you have limiting belief systems.

When you have some time to yourself, we recommend sitting down and writing out a letter outlining your frustration in your life. Write it from the heart, allowing your emotions to pour out. Don’t be concerned with the language you use or your spelling or grammar. This is an exercise of just allowing those feelings and frustrations to flow in a pure and unencumbered way. This is an act of honouring the part of you that is confused and feeling powerless.

Then we suggest that you put the letter aside and do something that gets you into a better space of alignment. You may wish to walk in nature, spend time in an activity you enjoy, meditate, pray, or whatever else helps you feel good.

There is no rush, but whenever you are in a better feeling space, revisit your letter and read it as if someone else wrote it. This is not about making your feelings or anything about your letter wrong! You are not there to judge the letter, rather to simply examine it from a different perspective.

As you read it through, ask yourself if the belief systems that come through are really true. Why did you feel that way? Were you taught things that aren’t in line with what you wish to create? Is the part of you who wrote the letter empowered or afraid? How can you step in and help that part of you that is feeling so much frustration and pain?

Language can indicate limiting declarations of self or old soul contracts. Ask yourself if the statements are true. The universe will always agree with what you declare to be true for you. Are the statements you’ve written what you want the universe to say yes to? Can you shift your focus to where you wish to go?

What new approaches can you create that honour who you are and what you want and deserve to experience? How can you rewrite old soul contracts (vows or declarations that are disempowering) into new positive affirmations that better match what you truly want? An example of this might be rewriting “I will never trust again” to the far more empowering “I trust wisely and with discernment”.

Most of your letter may express the idea that you are separate in some way and forced to navigate life alone or without support. How can you shift that belief into accepting the love and support of Source and an entire universe that wants to help you?

You may wish to examine your letter for several days. Pay attention to how it may trigger you. Really feel into where it is most energetically charged. How can you show up for that part of you? How can you offer the love, support, and redirection you are desperately needing? In no way is this exercise an excuse to beat yourself up. This is a wonderful opportunity to make new discoveries about yourself so you can show up and support yourself with greater love and understanding.

Once you have gleaned all that you can from your letter, and met that part of you with your love and compassion, you can make a ceremony of letting the letter go. You may wish to burn it, or whatever other activity feels right to you to release it and all the frustration and confusion with it.

Do you see what you have done? You have written a letter from your lower self to your higher self, from the part of you that experiences itself as separate to the part of you that is always connected, to receive your own divine guidance. You may even wish to write a letter back to your lower self from your higher self!

Thank yourself for being so brave and honest, and for showing up for yourself so lovingly and with so much understanding and wisdom, and you will be ready to move forward in a much more empowered and congruent way that is so much better able to get you where you’ve been wanting to go all along. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/02/12/daily-message-monday-february-12-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2018 6:09:53 PM

GFP Newsletter - 2/11/2018

will's picture

The future is so open and so flexible. The past does not decide it; hence, never bother about the past, always look to the open future. And everybody is worthy to receive the secret, because everybody is worthy to live, to breathe, to have a place in this beautiful existence.

Even the smallest blade of grass is as significant and important as the biggest star. The universe would miss it, even though it is a small blade of grass. Without it, the universe would have a little less beauty. Nobody else can replace it.

And as far as human beings are concerned, they are all unique, irreplaceable. Respect their uniqueness, and when you want to share your experience, open your whole heart.

Don't be a miser, because the more you give, the more existence will shower on you.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2018 6:12:15 PM

Greater Understanding and Peace

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

I get the idea that, for the most part, you like to hear from Me, that what I say may give you pause for thought, that something I say gets stirred in you, that something of what I say means something to your Heart. Some of you, of course, may out and out love Me.

Of course, it’s My Joy to write to you and gaze at you. I love to reach you. I love it when you sit up and take notice, when something I say makes you perhaps nod or smile.

It isn’t that you have to, of course. We don’t always speak the same language. Nor are you forced to. That is, I don’t make you.

I gave you Free Will in the first place. It matters to Me that you exercise Free Will. You don’t have to agree with Me. If you are emboldened to disagree, however, be gentle. Be gentle not for My Sake but for yours.

Never do I desire to turn you into a Yes Man unless you truly do see something in what I say that is meaningful to you. It is never My Will for you to agree with Me for the sake of agreeing.

Nor do I look for you to debate with Me for the sake of argument. You don’t have to take me so personally.

Your interpretation of Reality and Mine are simply not the same. Plainly, We see differently. We come from different points of view. This is perfectly allowable on both sides. What is, is.

We aren’t looking for a winner. We don’t feel obliged to prove either one of us right or wrong. You are not obliged to agree with Me, nor am I obliged to agree with you. Beloveds, at the same time, I doubt very much that you will bend My arm to the table. Of course, neither of us is out to strongarm the other.

Neither of us wishes to start a war or battle to the finish.

We offer our thoughts, and then We let go. We both have other purposes in Life than winning arguments. Let’s come out shaking hands, and mean it. Neither of us means to thwart the other or to show more muscle than the other. We are not opponents.

Surely, neither of us wants to start a holy war because We each see Life from a different vantage. Nor do I want to take advantage of My advantage, do you agree? Nor do you want to take advantage of what We both see as your disadvantage. No offense.

What gain can there be in a fight to the finish for either of us anyway? Why would We want to partake in a duel? Not I. Not you.

Nor do We come from the point of view of: “Let the best man win.” Not good enough.

It is Truth Itself that wins the day. Neither of us has to declare ourselves a winner. Certainly, We are seeking to be True to a Higher Purpose than ego.

It is likely We both wish to be above a fight.

It is good to look at ourselves squarely in the eye. There is no need to declare a winner. We are not in a boxing match at Madison Square Garden. We are in Our Own Hearts. We can concede. It is fairly clear which one of us likely holds the cards and Whom the odds favor at the betting table. What are We seeking anyway?

As I see it, Beloveds, We are seeking Greater Understanding and Peace.

Nothing less, and there is no greater.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/greater-understanding-and-peace.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2018 6:37:24 PM

Monday, February 12, 2018

Benjamin Fulford Update - February 12, 2018

"The Vatican, Chinese Communist Party, British Empire, and Pentagon plan world government"

Growing evidence signals that the Vatican, the Chinese Communist Party, the British Empire, and the Pentagon are negotiating the creation of a world government.

The latest sign came in an agreement reached between the Vatican and the Chinese government to jointly select bishops for the Catholic Church in China. While this may seem like a minor issue pertaining only to the 9 million or so Chinese Catholics, it is actually an agreement for joint world power-sharing, according to Asian Secret Society and P2 Freemason sources.

The agreement means each side has veto power over who gets selected as bishop—meaning both have to agree—and this is a blueprint for a future East/West process of selecting world government leaders, the sources explain. Remember that most so-called world leaders are given large deposits in bank accounts with the Vatican Bank when they assume power and are told they have a choice between silver or lead (bribe or bullet). Most take the silver. In other words, most of the “world leaders” on display at the UN take orders from the Vatican P2 Freemason lodge. Thus, an agreement between the Vatican and the Chinese means this agreement is between the Western-dominated old world order and the Asian-dominated New Age movement.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=93111

The British Empire has already publicly sided with the Asian plans for world government by merging its financial markets with those of China, by supporting the AIIB and the One Belt One Road (OBOR) infrastructure campaign, and by secretly supporting a gold-backed yuan to replace the so-called U.S. dollar.

The British Commonwealth, the Catholic Church, and the Chinese are responsible for the destinies of 5 billion people out of a world population of 7.6 billion. Add in countries like Germany, Indonesia, Pakistan, Russia, and Iran, whose governments also support this plan, and it becomes clear the world is headed for a new age.

Former cabal bagman Henry Kissinger has been secretly shuttling around the world negotiating the creation of this government, multiple sources confirm. After his previous meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump in October, Kissinger said, “The Trump administration is overseeing a moment when the opportunity to build a constructive, peaceful world order is very great.” Last week after he met Trump, he said, “something new and remarkable,” will emerge out of the Trump administration.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1378417/Henry-Kissinger-calls-Donald-Trump-phenomenon.html

One remarkable thing Kissinger told Trump last week was that “North and South Korea were going to announce the reunification of the Korean Peninsula, maybe on March 24th,” according to a Japanese royal family source who recently met with Kissinger. “North Korea was controlled by the Rothschilds and South Korea by David Rockefeller, but now that David has died there is no reason to keep the peninsula divided,” this source says.

In the event of Korean unification, North Korean strongman Kim Jong Un would have a ceremonial role similar to that of the Japanese Emperor, while day-to-day management of the government would be left to politicians and technocrats, the source says. U.S. troops would stay where they are now—south of the 38th parallel—to ensure continued Korean independence from China, the source says.

The other issue Kissinger brought up with Trump was the Middle East and the fate of Khazarian oligarchs, Pentagon sources said. “The cabal is in full panic mode after getting no deal from Trump,” so Kissinger was quick to distance himself from them, the sources said.

For example, a Jewish CIA source and others are saying that satanist Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu will resign and subsequently go to jail for six months. “If Khazarian mafia Netanyahu goes to jail, he will not come out alive,” the source says. Netanyahu is being removed because he was deeply involved in the Fukushima mass murder attack on Japan and because he opposes a two-state solution with the Palestinians, according to this and other sources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alssten8OvE&feature=youtu.be

Netanyahu tried and failed yet again last week to get out of this situation by attempting to start a war with Iran as well as one between the U.S. and Russia. Instead, he lost military support after Israeli armed forces and their proxies got their noses bloodied on several fronts.

The cabal is also fighting hard to cover its tracks and get rid of witnesses, as a legal dragnet closes in on them from all sides.

On this front, Pentagon sources say, “It appears a Russian plane crashed on February 11 with 71 dead to remove just one target who was linked to Uranium One and the dossier—Rosatom executive Vyacheslav Ivanov.”

“Ivanov could have been terminated quietly, so the crash may have been cabal retaliation for enhanced Russian/U.S. intelligence cooperation after the unprecedented trip to Washington, D.C. of SVR, FSB, and GRU bosses,” the sources say.

The sources say the Rothschild family in particular seems to be trying to cover up its tracks. The sources noted that “the Rothschild’s 13,000-acre Langau hunting estate in Austria they have owned since 1875 was sold at a fire sale price to avoid being seized by the Trump Executive Order of 12/21/18, since it may have been used to hunt humans.”

“Royals are scared ****less because they hunt and kill children, chop up babies, and have been seen doing child sacrifices,” they continued. “The hunters have now become the hunted, as a Carlyle executive was arrested in Shanghai, while the Schiff has hit the fan for [California Congressman] Adam Schiff, guilty of treason in his 42-minute call with [former U.S. President Barack] Obama handler Valerie Jarrett,” they said.

In addition, the Rothschilds “may be dumping stocks in Apache, Chevron, Cisco, and other assets, but their criminal culpability remains,” the Pentagon sources say.

“A military parade may be used to bring the National Guard to D.C. after mass arrests, as a show of force to protect Trump and the military tribunals,” they say, adding that “in a twist of poetic justice, officers fired by Obama may convict him of treason.”

Of course, for the military tribunals to take place, military salaries will have to continue to be paid. That is why the ongoing financial war is just as important as the arrests and assassinations that are occurring in this epic power struggle. A sign of the intensity of this battle was seen when stock prices began a record fall just as Jerome Powell became Trump’s appointed head of the Federal Reserve Board on February 5th.

The stock plunge, and the preceding plunge in cryptocurrencies, were all part of a plan to first loot and then shut down the financial system before rebooting it, according to Rothschild-linked CIA sources in Asia.

To ensure that the bursting of the stock bubble does not cause problems for the real economy and for the U.S. military and agency white hats, the White Dragon Society and their allies have been working on their own alternative financial system for the West.

To this end, enough gold has been secured to finance a G7 answer to China’s multi-trillion-dollar OBOR project. This will include building a tunnel linking Alaska to the Eurasian landmass, and tunnels linking Japan to Korea and Russia. The decaying U.S. infrastructure will be totally modernized. Other projects include plans to turn deserts and arctic regions green, replenish the oceans with fish, and colonize other planets. There will also be a multi-trillion-dollar project to find a cure for all diseases and ailments, including death itself.

Of course, the people of the planet will have the biggest choice as to what sort of future we will be building. Now that we are being freed from the invisible bonds of privately owned central-bank debt slavery, we can all start envisioning what sort of future we want to build together. So we ask our readers to start imagining an ideal world and come up with plans to get from here to there.

At last, the fighters of the planet are doing their job and making sure the good guys win. The meek are about to inherit the earth.

Benjamin Fulford has worked in Japan as a correspondent for Knight Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes magazine, where he was the Asian Bureau chief from 1998 to 2005. His investigative reports pursued scandals in the Japanese government and business world. After leaving Forbes he wrote a series of books in Japanese some of which became best sellers, and began publishing on the internet.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!