Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
12/18/2017 5:33:12 PM

Monday, December 18, 2017

Benjamin Fulford Update - December 18, 2017

"U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mob"

U.S. President Donald Trump spent the weekend at Camp David with his top generals to map out the exact strategy for decapitating the Khazarian mafia worldwide, say Pentagon sources. “The Atlanta airport was shut down while the Department of Defense refused to disclose the locations of 44,000 U.S. troops who may be involved in terminating the cabal worldwide,” a senior Pentagon source said. There are now close to 10,000 sealed indictments as more and more of the Khazarian criminals give up evidence on their colleagues, the sources say.

There are also many extra-judicial killings going on. “The liberal sanctuary city mayor of San Francisco, Edwin Lee, dropped dead after an illegal alien was found not guilty in the murder of Kate Steinle even after his confession,” one source notes. “Lee’s death is a message to the Democrats and sanctuary city mayors like Rahm Emmanuel of Chicago and Bill De Blasio of New York City,” the source warns.

The Khazarian mob is also killing off lots of people. In Japan, two former executives of Toshiba, Atsutoshi Nishida and Taizo Nishimura, suddenly died in the past two months because they were about to provide evidence about the March 11, 2011 Fukushima tsunami and nuclear terror attack against Japan, according to sources close to the royal family.

This attack was carried out by henchmen of the Rockefeller family, whose members include Hillary and Bill Clinton, the sources say. The Rockellers, in turn, were taking orders from the fascist P2 Freemason lodge, they say. The Rockefeller family, by the way, has elected Mel Rockefeller, the son of Nelson Rockefeller, as the new family head, these sources added.

In Canada, Barry Sherman, owner of the Canadian pharmaceutical giant Apotex, was found hanging dead alongside his wife Honey by the family’s indoor pool. According to CIA sources, Sherman was killed to cover up an evidence trail leading to the Clinton Foundation and their crimes in Haiti. “We have a classified document involving the Clinton Foundation and a pharmaceutical company from Canada that was to supply generic drugs for the people of Haiti. The point is that they were going to supply inferior-quality generic medicine and pocket the difference in price,” the CIA source says.

In any case, no matter how many potential witnesses are bumped off, the situation has reached a point where the Khazarians will not be able to murder their way out.

The December 12th Senatorial election in Alabama, for example, was a sting operation against the Khazarians, Pentagon sources say. “Senator Roy Moore was allowed to have his election stolen in Alabama so Trump could collect voting data to take down the Soros organization, the Democrats, and the cabal for vote fraud,” the sources say. “Three poll workers have been arrested already,” they note.

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan is next to join a growing list of politicians who are resigning in the ongoing purge of the House and Senate, the sources add. Senator John “Daesh” McCain is also apparently wanting to leave this world before his many crimes are made public.

http://fox6now.com/2017/12/15/john-mccain-described-as-increasingly-frail-senate-sources-say/

Even the brainwashed propaganda media is beginning to realize that something is going on when they see Hillary Clinton’s “surgical boot” (hiding a GPS ankle bracelet) staying on long after it should have been removed if the official excuse of a broken toe were true. No doubt some lame excuse will be given and the still-brainwashed segment of the population will accept it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5178037/Clinton-wears-surgical-boot-MONTHS-breaking-toe.html

The people who still believe the cabal’s story line are like the people in the joke about a man who was told his wife was cheating on him. In the joke, he hires a detective to confirm his wife’s innocence. The detective comes back and says, “She met with another man in the street and they entered a hotel together.” The husband asks, “Did you see them enter a room together?” The detective says, “Yes.” “Did you see what went on inside the room?” the husband asks. “Yes, I peeked through the keyhole and saw them on the bed together,” the detective answers. “Were they covered with a blanket?” the husband asks. The detective says, “Yes” to the man. He asks, “Did you see under the blanket?” and the detective says, “No.” “In that case you cannot prove she was cheating,” the husband says.

The husband does not want to face reality because it would upset his entire worldview, and in the same way, the brainwashed people will cling to the lamest excuses to avoid reality. Similarly, if the Clinton people explain the cast is still on because of “complications,” people in denial will go with this story rather than accept that she has been arrested.

Nonetheless, we are reaching the point where even these people will be forced to face reality. The entire FBI and Justice Department network that tried to protect Hillary Clinton from prosecution is also being systematically exposed and dismantled. The link here provides a good visual summary:
http://rense.com/general96/whoswho.html

Now even the corporate media is being forced to accept that the so-called “Islamic State” was a CIA creation. This is coming out now because the November 18th U.S. military raid on the CIA has shut down Operation Mockingbird and the corporate media is being forced to report the truth.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-15/weapons-went-cia-isis-less-two-months-new-study-reveals

A clear sign of how unusual the times we are living in have become is that former U.S. Corporation President Barack Obama is seeking and apparently getting political asylum in England.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/17/prince-harry-interviews-barack-obama-today-programme-guest-slot

What this shows, together with the fact that Donald Trump is not welcome in the UK, is that the Anglo-Saxon world is split between bloodline-controlled England and the anti-bloodline Gnostic Illuminati-ruled Republic of the United States of America.

This situation is likely to come to a head of sorts in January as an informal Anglo-Chinese alliance tries to bankrupt the U.S. internationally, based on its cumulative trade deficit and its inability to pay for the goods it imports with real money.

The U.S. will respond with threats of war. This will appear in the news in the form of U.S. sabre-rattling against North Korea, as it yet again wields the all-out nuclear war card in an attempt to extort more money. The Chinese are preparing to call the U.S. bluff this time, as can be seen by its government warning its people to prepare for nuclear war as it conducts military drills near Taiwan and North Korea.
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2124613/north-korea-time-bomb-government-advisers-urge-china

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201712131059976881-beijing-bombers-jets-encircle-taiwan/

https://www.rt.com/news/413269-china-navy-drills-north-korea/

The Chinese and British want the creation of a world government in order to ensure a peaceful and law-based planet, Asian secret society sources say. In the absence of some sort of compromise with the U.S. military government, there will be financial chaos even if war is avoided.

The current financial system is dysfunctional and only serves as a way to funnel privately owned central bank funny money to the super-rich via the stock market. This means of distributing money has pushed financial markets away from reality, and reality always will prevail, no matter how hard you try to avoid it. The Boston Consulting Group surveyed 250 top institutional investors who together manage over $500 billion in funds and found them to be the most pessimistic they have been since the Lehman shock of 2008.
https://www.bcg.com/publications/2017/survey-increasingly-bearish-investors-seek-long-term-value-creation.aspx

Hopefully, a new transparently and meritocratically run financial system will be launched, but we may need to go through the chaotic collapse of the old system before this is possible. We will find out in the new year.

On a final and personal note, Abraham Cooper of the Simon Wiesenthal Center will be speaking at the Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan on December 20th. Cooper had one of my books banned for being “anti-Semitic.” When I asked him what in my book was “anti-Semitic,” he said that I wrote that U.S. President George Bush Jr. was responsible for the deaths of many civilians in Iraq. Bush is supposed to be an evangelical Christian, and the information on the deaths of civilians in Iraq came from the medical journal Lancet. So here we have a supposed Jew banning a book written by a person with Jewish ancestry that is denouncing genocide by a non-Jew because it is “anti-Semitic.” How hypocritical can you get? Poor Mr. Weisenthal must be spinning in his grave.

According to officials at Tokuma Shoten Publishing, the Weisenthal Center paid bribes to editors to place misleading newspaper ads for my book. This then led to a complete ban of all advertising for all of my books in newspapers and other ad venues, no matter what their content. This is typical of what they do to writers worldwide and is a part of their control grid in Japan and elsewhere. In the U.S., the Department of Homeland Security froze the bank accounts of entire publishing companies to prevent them from publishing my books in English.

Cooper and his Jewish mafia buddies also pay rent-a-mob right-wingers to do things like attack ethnic Korean shopping districts in order to keep South Korea and Japan fighting each other, according to members of these groups.

The man is a criminal and belongs in jail. If Cooper is arrested, he will sing like a canary about the entire Khazarian mafia control grid in Japan and elsewhere. He will also explain exactly how the Khazarian mafia runs North Korea. I would be very happy if some MP’s showed up at the event and arrested him. Take him to Guantanamo and make him sing.

Benjamin Fulford has worked in Japan as a correspondent for Knight Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes magazine, where he was the Asian Bureau chief from 1998 to 2005. His investigative reports pursued scandals in the Japanese government and business world. After leaving Forbes he wrote a series of books in Japanese some of which became best sellers, and began publishing on the internet.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2017 5:51:03 PM

Go With the Flow

Copyright 2009-2018, Brenda Hoffman. All rights reserved. Please feel free to share this content with others, post on your blog, add to your newsletter, etc., but maintain this article’s integrity by including the author/channel: Brenda Hoffman & source website link: http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2017 6:30:53 PM
Montague’s Message for Sunday, 10 December 2017

Message from Veronica

I have been extremely ill for the past few weeks. It is an attack on me, as there is no medical explanation for what is happening. I am told by many sources that it is coming from the Jesuits. I got Monty’s message on the 10 December but I was reluctant to release it. Yesterday, however, Monty directed me to do so.

Catholic Confidential | Deplorable Jesuit Secrets Revealed! YouTube

I was shocked and upset. It even states how Queen Victoria enabled the Jesuits to carry out the SECOND IRISH MASSACRE (1845-1850). This opened my eyes to so much more. I have to release Monty’s message. Please pray for me.

Message from Montague

The hidden can no longer be kept hidden from you. I know that the exposure of the truth will cause confusion and distress to many people. The truth must be faced so that humanity can move forward into the light. I am aware that it will be hard for many of you to accept the fact that the Annunaki still rule and control humanity. You only have to read the Jesuit Oath of Office to see clearly how they have controlled humanity.

“You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace. To take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means.”

All wars were instigated by them. Read their history, the Inquisition, the crusades; it’s all there for those of you who want your world to emerge from the darkness in which you merely exist. Everything the Vatican/Jesuit stands for is based on lies: absolutely everything. They have protected their lies, enforced their lies, while they practiced paedophilia without a hint of suspicion falling upon them. My dear wife was invited to drink blood at the Vatican if she gave up working with me.

There are those on the Earth whose mission in life is to rescue humanity. Veronica is being attacked by the Vatican. You would be amazed if you had any idea about the weapons that they use against anyone who dares to question their plans. The Pope has now admitted that the Jesus they preach about NEVER EXISTED. I have been telling you this since I died 13 years ago. This lie was invented at the Council of Nicea and has been used to control the masses ever since.

It is of the greatest importance that you do the REVOCATIONS to take back your power from the Vatican. Without your consent, they lose their power. All those at the Vatican live in luxury, on money demanded from the poor of the world.

The Vatican controls world banking. How many of you understand that fact? They thrive on poverty, as the energy of your suffering sustains them. The Jesuits organised and implemented the HOLOCAUST in IRELAND, from 1845-1852. They ensured that ships loaded with crops produced by Irish farmers were sent to England. Jesuits who were in Ireland at that time, enforcing the Holocaust, came forward after their deaths to ask forgiveness of the people of Ireland for their great crime against them. Sadly, to this day, the Jesuits continue to operate their evil control on the Irish. They ensure that through FLUORIDE in the water supply and mind control in the schools, they keep control. Should the Irish ever wake up to who they are, the Vatican’s plan to destroy humanity would stop instantly.

As you approach Christmas, you are encouraged to celebrate something that never happened. Your world bought into this Jesuit/Zionist lie. You never questioned it. Do your research. Read the work of Michael Tsarion. Ireland was the Holy Land until the Council of Nicea, when the Roman Church changed the names of places in the east (what is now known as Palestine) to fit its story. Rome then had to destroy Ireland, to fit the new story. At the time, the Irish were known as the Wise Ones, who educated many parts of the world. Ancient Irish holy men were known as HEBREWS. You will find evidence in Egypt to confirm this. You can travel to most parts of the world through the underground passages under the Hill of Tara. You can take a tunnel to what is now called Iraq.

All this information was hidden from you. This is your time to wake up and refuse to accept the lies of the past 2000 years. The energy is lifting, so more and more of you will see and understand what was done to humanity. This month of December will reveal more that will be hard for many of you to digest. You bought into a lie that was forced on you. When you release yourselves from the bondage of this lie, you will know freedom. You will take back your divine right to experience life on Earth without the Vatican controlling every aspect of your existence. The Supreme Being will welcome you with open arms. On this side of life, all is love. There is no hell; it was an idea invented by the Vatican.

Reach out to each other. You are all in the same boat, so help each other to recover from the shock of awakening to the truth. Step into a future that will surpass your wildest dreams. A future without war, poverty, hunger, homelessness; a future where peace and harmony for all will be the norm. The future is in your hands. Handle it with love and care. Please pray also for Dave McCann. He has work to do for humanity. You need him.

My dear, it has taken sheer willpower to survive the last three weeks. The Vatican attacks on you are vicious. Your body struggles to survive so that you can complete your work.

They still do their utmost to hold on to Dave McCann, a totally innocent young man, caught in their evil trap. My dear, you know what must be done, will be done.

My love is with you always. Your adoring, Monty.

Justice for Dave McCann. Irishman framed in California | Legal Expenses Fundraising with GoGetFunding

» Source – Channel: Veronica Keen

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2017 6:35:54 PM

NEW MOON IN SAGITTARIUS: FINDING YOUR TRUTH

CARMEN DI LUCCIO

We are having a New Moon in Sagittarius on December 18 at 6:30am Universal Time which will work out to be late night of the 17th for those in the Americas. New Moons are the start of a new new lunar cycle bringing in a new wave of energy for the coming month.

Mercury is finishing up its retrograde this week which is also occurring in Sagittarius. It began on the Full Moon on December 3rd and will end on December 22nd/23rd. Mercury Retrograde periods are a time of making shifts and adjustments in certain areas of our lives. It is an opportunity to see things in a different way and gain some new awareness around something. It could be about taking a different approach to things that have already been put in place or attempted prior to this period.

It is important to pay attention to what the Universe has been trying to show through both triumphs and complications so that you can proceed forward in a recalibrated way. When the retrograde ends, and in the days following, we may experience increased clarity and a more defined approach to how we need to handle whatever area of our life this period has been influencing. Much of this will be connected to Sagittarius themes which will be explained below.

New Moon In Sagittarius Conjunct Saturn At The Galactic Center

This New Moon along with Mercury’s retrograde can be about working with Sagittarius energy in new ways and making changes to old approaches that don’t serve us anymore. It can be connected to our beliefs, philosophies, aspirations, travel, education, teaching, and the way we accumulate wisdom and experience.

The shadow expressions of Sagittarius in its shadow can also be opinionated, self-righteous, preachy, and behaving like a ‘know it all’ even when we may have a very limited perspective on a subject. This sign can also overdo, overextend, and take a fearless approach even when there are valid reasons to be cautious.

Both this New Moon and the beginning of Mercury’s retrograde have a conjunction with Saturn which could be about needing to be more realistic, disciplined, focused, cautious, conservative, and structured in how we express Sagittarian energies mentioned above. There could be a theme of ‘redefining’ how we work with areas associated with this sign and for some people this period could be about reworking Sagittarius aspects in career which can be related to marketing, publishing, sales, or any of the other areas already mentioned.

Another way this can manifest is that some people may have to take a serious look and consideration around what is their truth. If we have been dancing with different ‘truths or if we haven’t been living up to our truth, this can be a period in which re-align ourselves with where we truly stand.

Both this New Moon, Mercury retrograde, and Saturn are in contact with the Galactic Center, which is a part of the sky associated with higher consciousness. This can be about aligning ourselves with our highest truth and our connection to source.

Saturn Going Into Capricorn For Three Years

Saturn has been in Sagittarius for roughly the past three years and much of what this edition of Mercury retrograde is about is connected to what Saturn has been doing since then. Therefore, many of the themes written above (and in my Mercury retrograde article) have actually been playing out for a longer term, except now they are being highlighted very strongly as Mercury has been activating Saturn’s ‘last hurrah’ in this sign.

Less than 2 days after this New Moon, Saturn will enter Capricorn where it will stay until late 2020. It is the planetary the ruler of this sign and therefore it is like it is coming home. Capricorn is the sign of career, ambitions, business, social status, banking, and mastery. Along with Saturn, it is also associated with structures, responsibilities, caution, practicality, discipline, and consolidation.

Saturn travelling through this sign will be a period of ultimately redefining many of these things. In that process, it will disregard what is no longer working and put in place or solidify different approaches that are more sustainable in the long term.

The last time Saturn was in Capricorn was from February 1988 until February 1991. Similar themes of that period will be present during this period, except in different ways. Also, this edition of Saturn in Capricorn has the potential to have much more profound and deeper changes as Pluto is also travelling in this sign and has been there since 2008. In a previous article, I wrote about what Pluto in Capricorn could mean for the world and with Saturn joining in now, much of what I wrote about will be more apparent over the next three years.

Those who were born the last time Saturn was in Capricorn, specifically between February 14th 1988 and June 10th 1988, as well as between November 13th 1988 and February 6 1991, will be going through their first ‘Saturn Return’ over the next three years. This is something that everyone experiences in their late 20’s which is ultimately about reaching a new level of maturity.

For those born in those periods, these next three years are a time of increased responsibility, commitment, needing to be more disciplined and getting more real about life and life choices. This can happen through both challenging and restrictive circumstances, or in some cases in can also manifest as a result of our own choices that require us to apply ourselves in those ways.

Making Intentions And Things To Consider

What have your experiences and circumstances been trying to show you over the recent weeks? How can you apply yourself in a way that is more aligned with new realizations, beliefs, and perspectives you have been considering? Which of your previous perspectives were inaccurate or no longer serving you? What do you need to do or manifest to help you make your visions and aspirations a reality? What is your truth?

These are just some examples of what your intentions can be oriented around, but they don’t need to be limited to them. The exact time of this New Moon will be at 6:30am Universal Time on December 18th. You can click here to see what that is in your time zone. It is best to make your intentions as close to the New Moon as possible and even up a half hour prior to when it occurs. If that is not possible, they can even be done within the first 24 hours following.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/12/17/new-moon-in-sagittarius-finding-your-truth/

Category:

Collective Evolution

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2017 8:45:46 PM

GFP Newsletter - 12/17/2017

will's picture

Whenever you are foolish through your 'knowledgeability' you are idiotic, simply idiotic. Be foolish like a child: if you don't know, you don't know - don't pretend. A child can simply say: I don't know. Can you say so simply that you don't know? It is so difficult to say 'I don't know,' because when you say it the 'I' drops. And unless you can say that you don't know, you will never be wise.

-Rajneesh

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!