Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
11/26/2017 9:38:00 PM

From Whence Cometh Godwriting? VI

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

There is no one path to Godwriting I can hand to you. No definite step to Godwriting exists unless We call Surrender the One Step. This may well be so.

As for laws of Godwriting, the only law for Godwriting that exists is naturalness, which means letting Godwriting be what it is. Otherwise, no laws, yet there is letting go of the extravagance of your individuality and your say-so and the extent of your participation.

Surrender to your Wholeness. This is to say to Surrender to Oneness. Surrender isn’t holding on tight. Surrender is letting go of your individuality. Let go of all that you may hold onto. Drop out of the past. Carry it no further. Let go of all you insist Life has got to be or should be according to your individual will. My Will, not thine, Beloveds. Let go of presumptions. Let go of fears that Surrender may take anything away from you, except, perhaps, short-sightedness.

Theoretically, you understand this, yet in application you may miss the point. You may fear letting go of your significance right and left. Although you may not be concerned at this moment with a sense of unimportance, you may ever be on the alert that you have to stand out.

Beloveds, you are overflowing! Letting go means that you begin to believe that you overflow with blessing upon blessing. There is no lack of blessings. Don’t block your doorways. Allow all your entrances to be easy of access. Crowded doors block your way. Make room for all your blessings to enter. Open the locks to your doors. Let all blessings walk right in on their own volition with plenty of room to spare.

There is nothing I wish to take away from you. I want to give you more. I do not think in terms of taking anything away from you or anyone.

Yes, by your very holding on too tight, you lose your grip. Loosen your grip, dear ones. You cannot hold on to everything. This is a foregone conclusion. It is for dear Life that you let go. You have had it backwards with the idea that you had better hold on.

Beloveds, what do the Great Spiritual Ones hold onto? They hold on to nothing, and all is at their disposal. All is at your disposal when you find a way to untense yourself. How do you have trust? Let go of distrust. Ask yourself what you must keep open instead of what to keep closed and closed tight. Open, open, open, and open some more.

When you are asked the question: “What are you lacking?” – get in the habit of answering: “I have everything I need.” -- and mean it!

Make room to accept Godwriting without its having to be fabulous. Open yourself to hearing Me say what I have to say and not what you think I ought to say.

Allow yourself to recognize that you are the Fairest of All and you do not have to insist on more. Then you will let go of a need to believe that you must have and believe you must be more featured. Make place for My Light to fall on you. And so you share My Light with all on Earth and thus you do play a bigger role.

If the World is to be a bigger better place, Dear Ones, open up your hearts more and welcome more. Start right now. Infinity exists. There is room for all.

No need to postpone. There is no need. There are no needs. You have everything. Everything is within you right now.

You have the ability to Godwrite. No one has better ability than you. At the same time, you don’t want to demand or to assume that you must have the most fabulous or the fanciest Godwriting in the world.

What you really are looking for is to come closer to Me. This is what you desire most of all. Come closer. This is My Desire as well.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/from-whence-cometh-godwriting-vi.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2017 11:45:52 PM

You Are Already Invincible

God said:

You stand on the Vestibule of Life. And what you may ask is: What is actually the Vestibule of Life? The answer is: The Vestibule of Life is Love.

You may view Love as a fortress that you feel compelled to build. If you make your Love a fortress, you build the fortress yourself. You arm yourself. You bring the fortress to Life. You build it, and you may make it tall and impenetrable. Even partially opened Love isn't Love enough. Your choice is to break down the fortress. Let Love break down all closed doors.

Love amounts to the Highest in the world, and Love will take over the world. Do you think I exaggerate? Not at all. Love is taking over the world. Love is taking over the world right now.

If you think that Love can be vanquished, you believe in a fallacy. If you happen to think that Love is a Fairy Tale, start believing in Fairy Tales. There is an Essence of Truth in every Fairy Tale. Peter Pan knew the Truth, and Peter Pan spoke it.

When you can believe in skepticism and think you’re smart, why not then get on the right track? As it is, you limit your Frame of Reference. Hear Me now. The Sky is not the Limit. No way.

Why would you believe in limitation when you can hold your beliefs wide open? Why settle for a penny when you can be – when you ARE the Precurser of the World? Precurser of the World doesn’t begin to say enough. Let’s call you the Innovator of the world. Let’s call you the Inventor of the world, the Initiator, the Protractor, the Evidentiary and Divulger of the whole Universe. Do not be a possible distracter or detractor from Truth or debilitater of the Universe as I breathe Life into it.

Dear Ones, now breathe Life into the Universe again. What wonders you perform when you get into the groove. Imagine. Imagine this. Imagine that you can do anything. At least imagine that you contribute to the world. You contribute one way or another. Contribute what you would like to contribute.

You can turn the corners of your mouth up, and you can turn the corners of your mouth down. It’s this simple. Smile or frown. You have a choice. One way or another, you make a choice.

Beloveds, truly, you are invincible! It takes a lot of spirit and might to say no to Life. Simply for once in your Life, say YES to Life. Sing it out. YES awaits within you. Well, where else would a YES come from but from you? If you can say NO, you can also sing a Beautiful Yes, and Yes, and Yes.

Say Yes for the fun of it. Sing Yes louder now. Sing it out! Try the Higher Notes of Yes.

If you have been out of practice, get in practice.

If you want to walk, you have to move your legs.

If you want to sing, the only way to sing is to sing. Singing is not to think about. In fact, stop thinking so much! Without further ado, start singing. Now is the time to sing. Don’t stall. Later or some day or maybe later isn’t good enough. Not good enough by a long shot.

Understand, Beloveds, there is no later. You have only now. What holds you back? Nothing of account, Beloveds. In the sense I speak, there is no pause that refreshes. Don’t delay. Start singing out the Glory of Life. Let Me hear you sing how soon? Now, if you please.

Why, you have a Beautiful Voice. Use it. Use it now. Sing out Yes with all the Power of God that stirs within you. I ask you to.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-already-invincible.html- Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2017 8:24:27 PM

Archangel Gabriel via Shanta Gabriel: Accept What Is and Allow Change to Occur Around You Without Attachment

Dear One,

When we suggest for you to accept what is, we mean to be lovingly aware of all situations occurring in and around you — both personally and globally. This means to accept the appearance of what is occurring, without judgment.

There is a greater truth underlying all things, no matter how it appears. When you accept a situation as it is, it allows you to release any attachment to having it be different. It is this attachment that can cause you pain.

Just as a child grows and blossoms when in an atmosphere of acceptance and love, so does our world become more expansive and creative when we bring to it this energy of acceptance. When we try to force a child to do what we want, when we have great attachment to his or her behavior conforming to our idea of what is appropriate, the child’s energy is restricted. There is no freedom to express the expansiveness of individual creativity.

This also happens to the adult. When there is too much judgment about behaviors and actions in the world, there can be no free-flowing expression of the creativity and love inherent within each person. This does not mean to be tolerant of behavior that is destructive. It means to be aware of the way things appear, to remember the greater truth, to ask for the qualities we would prefer to have manifest, and then to release our attachment. This allows God and the Angels to begin to work in and through all things.

When you release a person or a situation to Spirit, you allow them to be in the Divine Flow taking them to their highest good. Know that even though you have prayed for the greater good, you do not know precisely what this will look like. This is where faith comes in. No matter how something appears, if you have prayed, that prayer is being answered.

It does not assist things for you to be attached to the outcome. Know that Infinite Intelligence is working, creating change in the direction of balance and harmony. If there is more that you can do, trust that you will be guided to know this through your intuition.

Acceptance and Allowance are two of the greatest powers available to you. These two energies free you to live in the expansiveness that is your divine birthright. When you are in Alignment with the Divine working in your being, you have an expanded perspective about life, there is greater freedom to express the dynamic, creative qualities inherent within you. There is greater love, for yourself and for all others. You also will feel connected to your Higher Self, which brings about great joy. It is as the Master Jesus said, “Know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Remember your message from Archangel Gabriel today:

Accept what is and allow change to occur around you
without attachment.

Shanta Gabriel
for Archangel Gabriel
November 26, 2017
www.ShantaGabriel.com

Shanta Gabriel

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2017 8:38:41 PM

Saint Germain: Believe That You Can Make The Difference

st germainI AM St. Germain.

And I bring to you the Violet Flame. But I represent the Violet Flame just as you are each one that Violet Flame. We are all bringing thisin together; all of us as one bringing the light, bringing the oneness, bringing these changes and shifts and all of this in consciousness that is continuing on.

And I am here this time to bring you news. News yes that is happening, that you are beginning to see more and more, but this news is going to increase greatly. These happenings, these changes, these shifts are going to continue to happen just as they are in the process now.

You have heard for a very long time now of mass arrests. You have heard that the shift in consciousness is going to come about and bring these great changes which will culminate in these mass arrests. For this has to happen. It cannot be held back. And those of the dark forces have realized that they are finished.

As Archangel Michael said recently, many opportunities have been given to those to turn toward the light. They have received many chances but they have thwarted each one. Each advance that has moved toward them they have pushed away because they know only one thing. They know only service to self. They are not aware at all about service to others as those of you, the light workers, light warriors, light sharers and bearers, you are the ones that are coming to understand now more and more of this idea and concept of service to others because you have all been a part of this before. You have all done this before.

So it is time now for the entire population to begin to awaken more and more and you are the ones that have been anchoring the light and sharing the light. And because of you bringing this light in and holding it here, you are the ones that are allowing for this continuing process to occur. Without you we would not be able to make much of a change here. But because of all of you we are able to make inroads into the changes that are necessary in this process.

And these changes are coming very rapidly. You are beginning to see this more. There are going to be many arrests that are going to happen. Many are going to be indicted and many are, at this point, and more are coming. Many more are coming! And you are only at this point still seeing the lower realm, you might say, the lower rungs of the ladder but you are going to begin to see more and more of those ones at the upper echelons of the, what you call the elite. They are going to be taken out of the picture and that is strongly in process now.

So all you need to know is that everything is happening exactly as it needs to, exactly as we have all been saying it is going to happen and the belief process that is necessary for you is something that you need to more and more continue to believe in. Believe in that belief process Believe that you can make the difference. Believe that you can change the very molecular structure of your body whenever you need to whenever it is necessary as well as helping to change the molecular structure of others who are also in need. And as you have come to understand yes it is the belief process that is necessary here. Intention is one thing but you must have the belief. That is the belief to be able to change your DNA, to change your structure within you, to make those shifts and changes within you.

All of this is possible because you are the power, you are the ones that are holding this, you are the God Creator within each of you. The Source of All is within every single one of you; every single one of us. And the more and more you continue to understand that, the more that you will find yourselves one day there: right at the threshold of the ascension. And this is where you are headed. This is what you are working toward.

So all you need to know or all you need to continue to do is just keep on doing those things you are learning to do. Do not be concerned about whether you are doing them or not doing them, whether you are following through or not following through. Everyone — and I do repeat this — everyone that is resonating to these kinds of words, to these understandings, everyone will move through this ascension process. It cannot be so that it cannot be.

So all you need to do is keep on doing those things you are being trained to do. And even more importantly those things that you have known to do all along because it is in, within each of us to move through this process and continue to have this ascension. And as you have heard many times the ascension can no longer be stopped They have tried many times in many different ways to hold the ascension off but even they knew that it would not be able to be possible. They only attempted to hold it off. They attempted to change the timelines, all of these things, but in reality they are up against a force that they cannot even understand themselves.

I AM St. Germain I leave you now with all of my peace and love and that the Violet Flame continues to merge and shift and change everything within you as it purges out all of the old and brings on the new.

» Source Source 2 – Channel: James McConnell

(eraoflight.com)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2017 8:39:50 PM

Daily Message ~ Monday November 27, 2017

Many human beings find their spiritual paths from encountering the dark night of the soul. They become so battered and worn that they simply cannot resist any longer and choose to surrender into a new way of being.

From such a painful place it is natural to seek relief. The first steps must be to self nurture, to heal, to shift energetically into a better feeling space. Many people are in survival mode at this point of their journey, and are very fragile. The purpose of this phase is to discover the spiritual supports that are available to them, to open up to new ideas and ways of doing things, and to find their way out of crisis. This is about stabilization, comfort, and relief.

As the person begins to balance out and explore the ideas of creating for themselves, the power of positive focus, and that better potentials may exist beyond where they’ve been, they begin to grow and expand. This is a phase of learning, exploration, and new possibilities. The focus must be on feeling better in order to move to a different energetic layer beyond crisis, where the initial stages of healing can occur. This phase may last many years where the person is focused on spiritual learning, experimentation, and creating a more satisfying life experience.

Once the person has built a much more solid foundation for themselves, and have developed skills to create balance for themselves, they will then be ready to move into some of the heavier healing work. They will be prepared to roll up their sleeves and start looking at the darker aspects of self, the shadow work, if you will. They will be ready to assume responsibility as their own loving guide and parent in order to move through this more challenging phase of healing, unconditional love of self, and integration.

Dear Ones, please understand that all phases are important on your journey! A person who has just come out of their dark night of the soul is simply not ready to tackle shadow work. A person who has mastered moving into better feeling space is not going to do what is commonly referred to as spiritual bypassing forever. Your soul is always going to seek the expansion and growth that it is ready for in perfect timing. Trust the unfoldment, and honour each step as being equally important on your own sacred journey of healing and self discovery. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!