Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
11/24/2017 9:21:53 PM

Unique Gate Opening Occurring: Post-Choice-Point

Blessings Beloved Light Tribe ~
Gatekeepers will be opening for the November 21-25 influx starting with the New Moon, Saturday 3:42amPT. While the light is ever-increasing, this Gateway has a unique quality to it, mainly because of what was experienced during the Light Tribe choice-point phase. The Cosmic Trigger of November 23rd initiates the Sacred passage of the December/January influxes. This is not an open-and-closed Gateway, it is the opening for the seven-week transformational passage for forerunners/Wayshowers of Ascension.
It has been a strong year; we open our hearts to the unknown, yet intuitively felt, embodiment of the multidimensional Self at the New Earth level. Solaris has been strong in my awareness all week as well; an indication of Solar Cosmic Christ support on the way.
The Light Tribe Choice Point: Mastery Test and Bifurcation Side-Effects
The Light Tribe choice point comes to a close with this Gateway. Many felt -or are feeling – this choice point in a profound way. The disconnection from Secondary timelines over the last few weeks took us to a deeper understanding of the Ascending Self. The sense of detachment from the old Self, old realities, emotions, even the heart-center for some, was a strong test of Mastery. It may have challenged fears, habits or beliefs. Old coping mechanisms may have surfaced. Most of that is the physical, mental and emotional levels grasping for an old reality which is gone. The hang-time between absent lower timelines (dissolving platforms) and a fully anchored new reality makes the lower consciousness uncomfortable. It searches for the familiar and finds nothing to cling to. As always, we are paving the energetic pathways to the new experience.
If we are to become beings who can go into distorted realities and transform them back to pure Light, we must experience Mastery of that function here. When all is veiled, clarity and guidance are stripped away, we discover our True Self. Mastery dispels doubt from our core to reveal our faith in ourselves, the unconditional power of Love, and the omniscient Presence of Source. This is a unique experiment in consciousness, and all will be tried and tested on behalf of other systems and realities.
For those emerging from the Light Tribe choice-point phase with the unshakable core knowing I AM Divine Love, I AM Source, no matter what; we are prepared to receive the consciousness-shifting, reality-changing experience of embodiment. We open as conduits, as Avatars of the next experience, infuse the collective and grids with that vibration, and let the Higher Self/Higher Light aspects take over.
Some of the surreal sensations are caused by the timeline bifurcation itself; the neither here nor there sensation. The Primary timelines do not feel time-based, it opens us to the pure experience of absolute Presence. It is an unexplored phenomenon to do this on a global scale during a dimensional shift.
The choice-point clearing is a reflection of the Solar-system-wide reorganization into Divine Order. Embrace this perspective of Unity consciousness; we are not separate from any of these unfoldments. We are having a vivid experience of the journey from Creator, to Creation, and back to Creator.
Opportunities to connect as One
Let us Unify for highest possible outcomes. Surrender the internal and external battles, hold your heart as pure LoveLight, and find solace in Divine Service. We are holding a huge space for transformation, let the busy-ness simplify for maximum ease and grace. Call forth maximum wonderful for all.
Saturday, November 18: New Moon at 3:42amPT – Gatekeepers opening for the influx next week. Open your heart, surrender lower timeline attachments. Individually, you make the choice to end attachment to old realities when you are capable. Collectively, we are moving forward to align with this Divine opportunity.
SUNday, November 19: Unity Meditations at 8:11am, 11:11am, and 5:11pmPT. We hold this field of pure Light for all. Join us. Christ Light activation mp3 and details HERE. This is a weekly opportunity to exchange light codes and DNA upgrades. Ask for support before meditating if you need it, provide support if you can. We are becoming one force of Source. Gatekeepers, thank you for holding space for these divine exchanges and upgrades to occur. You are witnessed.
Tuesday, November 21 – November 25: the initiation of the Sacred seven-week passage.
Thursday, November 23: Cosmic Trigger. All available Gatekeepers, Gridworkers, Lightworkers, Wayshowers, High-Vibe Tribe, get out on Gaia with your crystals to receive and infuse the grids. We open as pure conduits for the highest amplification, in the highest interest of the Ascension. It is Thanksgiving in the USA; gratitude to all who step away for the good work. Connect with Solaris, it feels like unique codes will be flowing in.
Positive Head Podcast replay
The episode of the Positive Head podcast is available now. I truly enjoyed connecting with Brandon Beachum. We had a heart-expanding conversation about Gatekeeping, timelines, Unity consciousness, and the bizarre and beautiful journey of Ascension. I AM loving these new connections as the Tribes come together with open hearts and minds. Blessings and bows as the fractals reunify, and share the stories of our journeys. iTunes and replay links can be found in yesterday’s post HERE.
Gratitude for All Willing Hearts
The intensity and surreal sensations show us where our heart and intentions are centered. As always, use the Light to amplify the higher experience of Love and transparency within. This is a profound passage for self-realization. Realities will self-correct as these consciousness-evolving frequencies grow stronger, and as the Light Tribe transforms into pure, authentic crystalline conduits. Kindwhile, let us support and interact with these Divine Light influxes as the Divine BEings we truly are.
In Love, Light and Service,Sandra
———–
Your support for this work is welcome, thank you for a gratitude donation today.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2017 9:26:46 PM

From Whence Cometh Godwriting? V

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

In order to Godwrite, easy does it. Let go of ideas of grandeur or perfection. Have no expectations of being dazzled. Simple Godwriting is good. Simple Godwriting opens yourself to the Heights where you really are.

On the other hand, you may have great anticipations anyway. I don’t ask you to strain to banish your anticipation and dreams. Effort to refrain from your desires is no less effort than having to have superlative Godwriting.

Do We understand effortlessness more effortlessly now?

There is nothing for you to be concerned with about Godwriting. If I am the Godwriter, this relieves you of responsibility. Lean back and Godwrite. Put your feet up and Godwrite. Recline in bed and Godwrite. Be at ease with Godwriting.

You don’t have to be dressed to the nines. Nor is your Godwriting a test of any kind. I do not look for a stellar performance from you, not at all. I look for no performance from you whatsoever. None.

The best you can do is to relax with Me. You can’t force yourself to relax with Me, of course not. Force is trying. Nor can you try hard not to force yourself.

By and large, it is impossible to try hard and succeed when it comes to Godwriting. Just put your toe in the water. See how that goes. You don’t have to jump in and dive deep. Just write down. Leave the Godwriting Itself to Me. Don’t mind what you write. Don’t have on your mind excellent Godwriting. Be glad for simple any kind of Godwriting! If the Godwriting that comes to you wants to be sublime, it will be. The Godwriting that comes to you is what it is to be. You don’t shape it. The advice to you regarding Godwriting is also good advice for ordinary living, and this is:

Don’t hold on too tightly to the steering Wheel of Life. “Que sera sera, whatever will be will be.”

It is not for you to pull My Train of Thoughts ahead. My Thoughts have their own engine. You don’t light the match. My match is already lit!

You don’t have to organize anything. I am already trusting in an Intelligence in My Thinking. I come by My Own Route. Trust in Me. Rely on Me. Be open to whatever path I take. What I say, allow Me the privilege.

There are no rules about Godwriting. I require nothing of you but to desire My Presence, and then I ask you to let go of your desire and leave it to Me.

That’s the least you can do anyways. And that is the uttermost that you can do as well.

No need to rank Godwriting that comes to you. The prize you are seeking is the experience of Me. Allow Me to give you the experience of Godwriting. Do not compel Me to live up to all your personal desires. Allow Me to give you Me.

I am not a lottery. I already know your desires. There is no need to insist on Me to perform for you. I perform for My Self which includes you. Allow Me.

I am as easy as pie. This is the Truth. You don’t want to roll the pie crust too much. More is not always more. More can be less. Ask less of yourselves, Beloveds. There is nothing more of you to ask of Me.

This is the end of the sequence of five Heavenletters that speak of letting loose of Godwriting which is the same as to say that there is no making Godwriting to happen. There is no cranking up Godwriting. Just let Godwriting be. It’s not yours in the first place.

As it happens, one more relevant Heavenletter in this series is wanting to be heard…

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/from-whence-cometh-godwriting-v.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2017 11:42:08 PM

Peace Around the World: 11-24-17

Voice of Freedom.ca

Around the world we are seeing encouraging news. Food blockades are being lifted in Yemen. Turkey, Russia and Iran are pledging peace, and trials are happening for the Boko Haram militants in Nigeria.

We can help the ongoing peace process by doing Archangel Michael’s Plea for Peace Now meditation individually or in groups, writing Love everywhere with St. Germaine’s Violet Flame, placing the Mother’s Blue Diamond in every heart, and invoking Sanat Kumara and Universal Law.

I invoke Sanat Kumara

and all Universal Law for peace,

Archangel Michael and his Blue Breath of Peace,

trust in the Mother’s Divine Plan,

forgiveness of everything.

Yemen war: Saudi coalition ‘to let aid
reach rebel-held port’

The Saudi-led coalition fighting in Yemen says it will allow aid deliveries to the rebel-held port of Hudaydah and Sanaa airport, after urgent UN appeals.

The coalition, which backs Yemen’s government, tightened its blockade of the country two weeks ago in response to a rebel missile attack on Riyadh.

Government-controlled air and sea ports were allowed to reopen last week.

The UN said that was insufficient and that the threat of famine for millions of people was growing by the day.

Yemen is reliant on imports for more than 80% of its food, and it faced the largest food security emergency in the world even before the blockade was tightened.

Read more. . .

Saudi-led Coalition to Begin
Allowing Aid Into Yemen

The Saudi Arabia-led coalition fighting Houthi rebels in Yemen said Wednesday that it would reopen the country’s main international airport and a vital Red Sea port to humanitarian traffic.

The easing is supposed to begin Thursday.

Read more. . .

The War in Syria: Turkey, Russia and Iran have Met

Turkey, Russia and Iran say they’re determined to work together for the sake of peace in Syria. The presidents of the three countries met in Russia’s coastal city of Sochi. They’re hoping to find a solution to the six-year-long conflict, that has cost nearly half-a-million lives.

Boko Haram: Journey from Evil

This documentary shows, that despite being mired in conflict and nearly a decade of suffering, not all is lost in Nigeria.

See shorter videos: here

In October 2017 the government began trials of 1600 Boko Haram militants.

According to #BringBackOurGirls, 113 Chibok schoolgirls remain missing.

The Mother’s Gift of Her Blue Diamond for all hearts
and to energize all of Earth

(goldenageofgaia.com)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2017 12:06:55 AM

Message from Mike Quinsey 11-24-17… “Michael Love, ‘Archangel Michael. Final Phase of Human 5D Ascension'”

A new Mike Quinsey, which is a message from Archangel Michael from I’m not exactly sure what date (late 2016, early 2017?). But I like many of the points in this one.

“The period from September to December 2016 was the most important and energetic period in the human history, because the third matrix has come to its end, and the beings that resonate with it are in for an extreme awakening, as they move from 3D to 5D in a very short lineal time period.

“The final phase – Many are aware that something huge is going to happen, and is already happening in our bodies, our personal lives on a planetary scale and even on a Galactic scale. This is the time written of old… The great star beings have said that when the Earth moves you will move with her, so do not see any of this as fearful, but as the natural and normal transformation from one physical reality to a completely new one.

“During this time of chaos and change, the beings of Earth will start to rise up in a grand social revolution, as they see more clearly each day they have been held captive in an anti – life manipulated psychological system that is not in their best interest. The cat is out of the bag so to speak, and the snowball is growing in size, speed and strength. As it rolls downhill thousands of beings are waking up every day now, seeing how they have been duped by beings with a controlling agenda designed to steal all sentient conscious energy…you have been speaking messages about the great changes, and giving advanced warnings to the ones who have been slumbering for eons. This is the mission you came here to do and you have been successful.

“The people of Earth can no longer maintain old energy draining systems, habits and imbalances therefore we must examine and replace quite a lot. The entire system here will be completely revamped, discarding and replacing what is not pro – life. Beings who control and manipulate others and who vibrate at a low frequency will have no place in this new frequency of Earth. In fact, as the frequency gap between 3D and 5D plus increases, it will be impossible for this type of vibration to exist where you are.

“DNA upgrades and light codes – the changes on the physical level include a total recoding of our DNA… This time many Earthlings are open and ready to receive these energies and light codes, and let them work through their bodies and their whole system. This has an enormous potential to uplift the consciousness of Humanity in a very quick way. We must renew, recode and rewrite a lot of the old programs that were written and installed in the human body and mind on a sustained basis for eons.

“What is the process that will get them all up to where you are, the answer is suffering and pain. You may say this is not very promising for them, but we say your own suffering and pain over many incarnations and even in this last one was the catalyst that woke you up. Every Master will tell you that this pain and suffering is what causes a being to begin and complete the Ascension process.

“As new light data is integrated into the body a being wakes up with the symptom relieved and feels like a new creation. During DNA light data integration periods, many experienced ascension symptoms such as nausea, headaches, flulike symptoms, feeling spacey and disconnected, inability to sleep, sinus and other aches and pains. At times we may also feel a symptom that goes back to another lifetime which we are healing. It always helps to know that what we are feeling we are healing.”

—————————————————————————

24th November 2017. Mike Quinsey

Dear Friends,
– Once again I pass on to you an edited version of an important video link message given by Archangel Michael, through Michael Love. It clearly tells of what we can expect in the immediate future leading up to Ascension, and why the changes are necessary. The full message on the Internet is recommended and the title is as given below.
– In Love and Light. Mike Quinsey. 24th November 2017.

———————————

Archangel Michael. Final Phase of Human 5D Ascension

Dear Family of Light you are living in unprecedented times. The period from September to December 2016 was the most important and energetic period in the human history, because the third matrix has come to its end, and the beings that resonate with it are in for an extreme awakening, as they move from 3D to 5D in a very short lineal time period.

The final phase – Many are aware that something huge is going to happen, and is already happening in our bodies, our personal lives on a planetary scale and even on a Galactic scale. This is the time written of old when great changes are coming to the Earth and its beings, as the old outmoded system gives way to something new and better. Though the Earth is in an increasing state of chaos, know that this will be cut short and is our divine plan and mission for Earths great Ascension project. The great star beings have said that when the Earth moves you will move with her, so do not see any of this as fearful, but as the natural and normal transformation from one physical reality to a completely new one.

During this time of chaos and change, the beings of Earth will start to rise up in a grand social revolution, as they see more clearly each day they have been held captive in an anti – life manipulated psychological system that is not in their best interest. The cat is out of the bag so to speak, and the snowball is growing in size, speed and strength. As it rolls downhill thousands of beings are waking up every day now, seeing how they have been duped by beings with a controlling agenda designed to steal all sentient conscious energy.

Humanity is witnessing increasing climate chaos globally, which is the result of powerful new energies interacting with the Earth’s magnetic field. Many are starting to become aware for the first time, that 3D is not the only reality, and started their search for these new realities as more beings wake up as the amount of Light on the Earth increases. The changes here will become much more physically noticeable. Many of you came to Earth as angelic forerunners, already aware of the grand plan we all created, and you have been speaking messages about the great changes, and giving advanced warnings to the ones who have been slumbering for eons. This is the mission you came here to do and you have been successful.

Now you will see your words become manifest before all, and you will be standing here strong and ready to assist through it all. This is what you have been training for and many will seek your guidance and help as things unfold, and we applaud you for this great work. A stronger and larger state of coherence is forming all across the globe, and complete freedom is about to break out across the entire world. A return to what is natural for the soul will soon be the normal on planet Earth, as the system here continues to change. These great changes include all aspects of life, mental, emotional, physical and spiritual and they affect our relationship, work situations and the abundance that flows to us.

The people of Earth can no longer maintain old energy draining systems, habits and imbalances therefore we must examine and replace quite a lot. The entire system here will be completely revamped, discarding and replacing what is not pro – life. Beings who control and manipulate others and who vibrate at a low frequency will have no place in this new frequency of Earth. In fact, as the frequency gap between 3D and 5D plus increases, it will be impossible for this type of vibration to exist where you are. Soon the Universe as well as the Divine Guides of the new Earth who will represent a more intelligent and healed society, will properly deal with these low vibration entities until they are all completely healed and able to enter into the new society that is coming.

DNA upgrades and light codes – the changes on the physical level include a total recoding of our DNA. Solar flares have an impact on life on Earth indeed these flares change the DNA signature of all sentient life here. The ionised particles that are blasting this planet are evolving every species to a higher form of itself. Solar flares and solar winds erupt on an almost daily basis and this gamma light energy enters the atmosphere of our planet and reaches every living being, penetrating to the cellular level, completely rewriting the genome of the species. Currently there are not only solar flares coming in, but lots of new energies from different sources, comets, star systems, planets and massive gamma ray bursts impacting Earth constantly from the core of the Universe. This has occurred before in past times, but since the bodies and minds of humans have been very dense and shut down due to dormant DNA, none of this has had an impact on the human being.

This time many Earthlings are open and ready to receive these energies and light codes, and let them work through their bodies and their whole system. This has an enormous potential to uplift the consciousness of Humanity in a very quick way. We must renew, recode and rewrite a lot of the old programs that were written and installed in the human body and mind on a sustained basis for eons. We are now waking up as a planet and as a Human Race. Stop for a moment and think about the implications and wonders of this fact, doesn’t it create a childlike fascination inside of you as you consider the infinite new possibilities of new world cleansing on all levels. We said earlier the more advanced beings are here, the Guides of new Earth are the first wave ascension beings who will deal with the beings who are not quite ready yet, and who are unable to inhabit the new Earth.

What is the process that will get them all up to where you are, the answer is suffering and pain. You may say this is not very promising for them, but we say your own suffering and pain over many incarnations and even in this last one was the catalyst that woke you up. Every Master will tell you that this pain and suffering is what causes a being to begin and complete the Ascension process. The Master will also tell you that the pain and suffering is only temporary until you reach a state of inner healing where you have transcended it all. The time it takes to get to this transcended state of being is totally under your control. Beings that have not reached this transcended phase in their soul’s evolution are going through a lot of physical and emotional pain right now, and others feel unusually tired.

Since humanity is taking such a major step in their evolution in consciousness and their physical bodies, many might experience a time where they feel challenged and pushed to their limits. The last wave of beings to ascend, are starting to shift their third and fourth dimensional living to a fifth dimensional frequency. The Earth itself is now vibrating in the fifth dimension, as well as much faster and a lot of humans have already upgraded themselves to this level into the higher dimension as well, or are doing it right now. New energies of love are entering the Earth and a new potential for humankind has awakened new light centres in the matrix. The new light frequencies that are coming in need new space, therefore we are going through a deep cleansing to get rid of everything old, restrictive and dense that we no longer need.

The physical body gets rid of toxins and old programs, the emotional body heals wounds from the past and present and detoxes from unhealthy emotions, like anger grief or sadness. Our mind is challenged to release old beliefs and surrender into the unknown. Our advice here is to question everything and to look much deeper as to why you believe a thing if the belief system came from inside the matrix. It is distorted and not aligned with the 5D level of truth. It is important to remember there is no absolute truth, but infinite and more advanced and higher levels of it with no end. The higher a truth vibrates, the more true it is. Truth is subjective and is in direct proportion to the total frequency level one resonates at. There is very little data light in the dark 3D matrix, so all this data that is vibrating at 3D could have access to the very seeking of knowledge, and the rate at which it is integrated/accepted causes the internal vibration to increase in direct proportion as we are uplifted and move up the vibrational scale. We are required to leave everything outdated, dense that which does not serve our soul behind us, so we can enter into a new way of being. The faster this process occurs the faster we might feel symptoms on a physical level. Do not add anxiety to this, as it is very normal and only temporary.

As new light data is integrated into the body a being wakes up with the symptom relieved and feels like a new creation. During DNA light data integration periods, many experienced ascension symptoms such as nausea, headaches, flulike symptoms, feeling spacey and disconnected, inability to sleep, sinus and other aches and pains. At times we may also feel a symptom that goes back to another lifetime which we are healing. It always helps to know that what we are feeling we are healing. The great beings from the stars tell us that this new light data is only encoded into the DNA when a being is in a delta sleep state. During the time when you may feel very tired and exhausted it is highly recommended to just sleep, because during our sleep state we can process and integrate in a much quicker and easier way in Delta sleep state than in waking consciousness, since no ego or fear is blocking us.

This is also true for inner healing and clearing energy blockages from old emotional traumas. When we wake up in the morning still feeling tired, this might be signs that we have allowed a lot of transformations to occur during the night. In the angelic community we have a saying after we integrate light data during Delta we say “ We did a lot of work last night” by this we mean we did several hundred even thousands of complex things at the same moment. Multi testing on many levels even travelling to multiple places and healing other beings while we did our own inner work, it is said that it would take many years in waking consciousness to do the same amount of ascension work you accomplish in eight hours of Delta sleep. Delta consciousness is one level above human body death and many masters and monks are able to achieve the state of consciousness during their meditations, slowing their breathing and heartbeat to a state that resembles body death. What is interesting about this is that no matter how long the monk stays in that state of being, they are affected by no external factor. Nothing in the body changes at all and they are able to bring themselves back to waking consciousness at any point by their intention.

Our guidance on ascension symptoms is this, take it easy on yourself during these times and show yourself nourishing tender love as a mother would for her sacred body. Breathe slow and deep several times per day. Ground the body by using crystals and by walking barefoot on Gaia. Eat only energy foods and natural herbs, relax and let go fully allowing and accepting all of this. See it as the way it is and know that you and your body are perfectly fine. The opposite and not so productive thing to panic thinking is that something is badly wrong and rush into the emergency room only to find out you are having a panic attack and all tests show that nothing is wrong with the body. This is also a waste of time and 3D fake money. The more one relaxes and trusts in this ascension process, the easier they will navigate through it and the faster they will transcend the lower things, as an Angelic and Human Race cohabitating Earth.

We are now releasing all the old densities and restrictions. We will never go back to limiting beliefs and lives as we once had. Now we are getting into alignment with our Higher Self aspect our Godhood, by sheer intention and inner discipline. We are working our way into our own Golden Age and a new world filled with joy, peace, love and freedom. If you will make your ascension the number one priority and work on it with all of your being, and the more you surrender to it all and relax into it with full embrace, we assure you that you will make a quantum leap from the hopeless, desperate fearful state of being to an amazing new life where every now moment is filled with miracles and magic people will look at you and ask how is it that you are magnificent in every way and they will wonder what your secret is. If they are ready and willing and most of them are not quite yet, then simply tell them all that we have told you. God speed on this incredible journey of your life.

Archangel Michael message, through Michael Love, given by video link in 2016.

michaelquinsey@sky.com

You can subscribe to the mailing list for these messages by going to:http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/new_subscribe.html Left click on the heading “Subscribe to the Tree of the Golden Light Weekly Messages” and it will take you to the Subscribe page – go to the bottom and under the heading “etfirstcontact” enter your Email address twice as requested. You will receive a confirmation if you are successful. You can also “unsubscribe” from the same page

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2017 12:16:59 AM

Daily Message ~ Saturday November 25, 2017

Galactic Free Press's picture

One of the greatest disservices you have experienced has been being taught to dismiss your imagination. We cannot stress enough the importance of your imagination!

The imagination is a vital tool to create, to expand, to grow, and to express yourselves. It is also the part of you that is very connected to your inner child and loves to have fun and sees the magic in everything. It is the part of you that allows the now moment to become everything it can be and more.

The imagination is the bridge to the psychic part of your mind. It moves you beyond your inner controller into your inner creator and into a flow that effortlessly aligns with Source. So many of you start to connect beautifully with spirit and then immediately dismiss any success as “just your imagination.” This immediately cuts off that flow. Trust. Flow. Allow your imagination to take the lead.

What will happen, if you understand the importance of your imagination as the bridge to the psychic part of your mind, is you will allow yourself to keep flowing to the place where the magic happens. And eventually something will happen that you could never possibly imagine and that is when you will know you have entered the realm of your own innate psychic ability.

Dear Ones, connect with that beautiful imagination of yours! Dust it off. Bring it forward to play. Integrate it back into its role as a very important part of who you are. Give it free rein and allow it to lead you to brand new exciting ideas and potentials. Let it bring the lightness and fun of wonder and creation back into your life. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2017/11/25/daily-message-saturday-november-25-2017/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!