Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
8/22/2017 11:58:16 PM

Meet the Parents: Adam and Eve Kadmon – Part 1/2

The Adam Kadmon template

Steve is on holiday until Aug. 25, 2017.

Given that we’re soon to meet our star brothers and sisters, I’d like to address those people who think that we’ll be meeting creatures of strange shapes upon Disclosure.

We’ll actually be meeting people who look much like us. Why is that?

Well, for two reasons. First because the template that our bodies are based on – called the Adam and Eve Kadmon template – is common throughout the universe.

And second because the Company of Heaven is only allowing human … or humanoid as the CoH calls them … civilizations to approach us.

In this article, I’d like to focus on the first aspect of things – that the Kadmon is common throughout the universe.

The Kadmon is bilaterally symmetrical, upright, bipedal, two arms, two legs, two eyes located in the front of the head, stereoscopic vision, other physical senses, a large, bicameral brain, etc.

Here’s Archangel Michael through Ronna Herman describing what the Adam/Eve Kadmon Body is:

“The Adam/Eve Kadmon Body is your original individualized Seed Atom God-Self in a fully conscious Light Body form, created by the Elohim (Lords of Light/Builders of) as the archetype of humanity. The Adam Kadmon embodies the original complete Divine and spiritual nature of man/woman. It is not the same as your personal OverSoul Body of Light which is itself evolving towards Divine Consciousness.

“Your Higher Selves, your Spiritual/Oversoul Body, and your Sacred Triads are refracted Facets of your God Self, your original Light Body.

“The Kadmon Light Body has the ability to take on any form necessary to create and experience all forms of Creation in your Father/Mother God’s plan for this Universe. The Adam/Eve Kadmon is a spiritual-physical creation, which incarnates in the planetary worlds during all cycles of Divine Creation.” (1)

Photo of “Mona Lisa,” deceased ET found in a spaceship on the Moon, allegedly by Apollo 20

So the Kadmon body spans more than just humanity. It incarnates on planets during all cycles of creation.

Sue Lie’s Arcturians tell us that theirs is one of the very Elohim civilizations which participated in the initial design of the Kadmon template, that Archangel Michael just referred to. They say:

“Arcturians are actually Elohim, as Elohim are builders and holders of form. The Arcturians participated in the initial model of the Adam Kadmon, the original human form of Lightbody. …

“The Lightbody is the bonding force that connects the vast energy field of our Multidimensional SELF with our lowest frequency of SELF.” (3)

Adamu explained to Zingdad that:

“Adam Kadmon is a related name [to Adamu]. And the Adam from the bible relates too.

“If you understand these words to be descriptions rather than personal names as you now use them, you’ll see that they all mean in their own way ‘the first man.’ The original one. The one from which copies were made. The blueprint, if you wish, for the male side of the population.” (2)

So the Adam Kadmon template describes the first man, the original one, the blueprint; the Eve Kadmon template, the first woman, the original one, the blueprint.

Archangel Michael tells us that angels frequently use the Kadmon template, but they don’t have to.

The Voyager Plaque: Another view of the Adam/Eve Kadmon Template

Steve Beckow: All angels for that matter, are typically represented in Adam Kadmon form. Are they really in Adam Kadmon form?

Archangel Michael: More or less.

SB: Really? So is that is the form that is preferred throughout the universe?

AAM: Yes. Now take this understanding. The expression of form is the Kadmon. Do we have other expressions? You see, your definition, what is your native form? We appear to you in this form. Do we appear to everyone in this form? Do we appear to one another in this form? Might I say, usually.

But I can as easily, as can any of us, appear as an orb, as streamer of color, a flash of light, a sound, a scent, as anything that can be perceived. Your eyes are not the only sense you have.

So very often, what you have thought of as the Adam Kadmon form is used as a template on many planets but it is not exclusive or necessarily preferred.

When we go to a planet, for example, that does not use that form, we do not appear in that way. So we adjust for whatever universe or dimension we exhibit in. When we are simply, can I say home, which is beyond dimension, our true form is simply light. (5)

(Concluded in Part 2, tomorrow.)

Footnotes

Depiction of Semjase

(1) “Archangel Michael via Ronna Herman: Harmonizing the Physical, Emotional, Mental Bodies,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/11/03/archangel-michael-via-ronna-herman-harmonizing-physical-emotional-mental-bodies/.

(2) Adamu, “Adamu Speaks,” 7 Sept. 2008, at http://tinyurl.com/yapap8a.

(3) “Suzanne Lie: Pleiadian/Arcturian Alliance – The Mission Begins, Feb. 15, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/02/suzanne-lie-pleiadianarcturian-alliance-the-mission-begins/.

(5) “Archangel Michael on the Angelic Kingdom,” channeled by Linda Dillon, June 7, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/06/13/archangel-michael-on-the-angelic-kingdom/.

Depiction of SaLuSa of Sirius

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2017 12:02:32 AM

GFP Newsletter - 8/21/2017

will's picture

You are an unlit lamp, so only the lamp is seen. When the light comes you forget the lamp - when the light comes out of it then who bothers about the lamp? And if the light is so much, you cannot even see the lamp.

All saints are beautiful. All children are beautiful. Observe the fact. Every child is born beautiful; you cannot find an ugly child. Difficult, very, very difficult to find an ugly child.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2017 12:07:44 AM

A Page from God’s Book

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

You have every reason to be loyal to your heart. If you are not loyal to your own heart and well-being, to whom then are you loyal? This certainly does not mean that you are to be selfish and all that. It means it’s all right for you to include yourself as well. Of course, offer fealty to yourself while you are at. All you have to do is know this as your birthright. You don’t have to wave banners.

When it is your birthday, make yourself a cake. Beginning now, address yourself with all the respect you offer to others. Admit yourself to your own Well-Being.

Make yourself a candidate. Run for the Good of All. Remember to join yourself in this Voyage. Steer your voyage for you as well as for others. You may have crowded in mixed messages about yourself. Sometimes you act as if you are obliged to forgo inviting yourself. You know what I am talking about?

If others want to seat you last, that is their privilege. In the scheme of things, it is not really all that consequential. You and I both know that.

Now I am making a power statement to you: Have in mind what My preferred placement for you is. Then, when you get accustomed to knowing that you are on My List, high on My List, when you accept this as a matter of course, then you don’t have to feature yourself. Of course, a main part of your job is to get many others nearer to the front of the line as well.

Look! Do you see right here? Here, I have put your personal ongoing invitation to Heaven in gold ink. No one is less. If you think you or anyone is less, think again. Remember, you heard this from Me. Keep moving up. Get the hang of My Will.

A first lesson for you is to know your value to Me in the world. Drink deeply of the ambrosia I give you to drink. You are not just a show of something. You ARE something. You are the real thing. You just may not have noticed. Notice now.

What did you think it was about when it was said: The first comes last and the last comes first and all that? It means I want you to know Who you are and the radius you reach. No longer are you to lie low. Now you reach deeper within and further afield, and this is fitting, and this is right. Now you are really getting down to it -- the Kingdom of Heaven and your place in it. No one is to miss this experience. No one. As a good guest, you oblige your Host.

Hail, hail, the gang’s all here. All for One, and One for All. Take this to Heart. This is one of My Biggest Refrains. Take a lesson out of My Book.

You have Great Reason for Being. Teach this to yourself and to your children. This is your inheritance. I accept no excuse. I do not exempt you from this wide-open opportunity. I declare you My Holy Son or My Holy Daughter. There are to be no arguments from you. Don’t waste your time or Mine. Your position in My Heart is already a fait accompli. Don’t vote on it. The votes have already been counted. The debate is over. We all win. There are no two sides on this.

Victory is Ours. Of course, We are One, and We triumph over anything less than Oneness.

So I have said, and so it has been spoken.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/a-page-from-god-s-book.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2017 6:39:30 PM

"ECLIPSE" BY WISE OWL CHRISTINE VINCENT

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

New Moon Phase: begin, set intentions for the month

Moon in Virgo/Libra 9:06 pm

Sun: 01 Virgo - "in a portrait, the best of a man's traits and features are idealized"

Higher Expression: expecting the best (or a miracle), HOLDING A VISION OR DREAM, seeing the true nature, the totality of a person, parts working in unity, disclosure

Lower Expression: aggrandizement, vain, painting a false picture or narrative, denial of the true nature of something or someone, forgetting what one has learned

Earth: 01 Pisces - "a crowded public marketplace"

Higher Expression: putting yourself or something "out there," seeing life as a grand adventure, fellowship and care for all, benefits, development of projects or ideas, humanism, collaboration, trade, taking time for self/ self care

Lower Expression: self-serving, market manipulation, greed, disclosing what is private, negative thought loops (archontic thought insertion), anti-humanism, self doubt

Calming its blaze in Leo, the Sun has moved into Virgo -- the sign of the harvest.

August 23 and February 19 are among the very best days of the year to create or deliver a presentation, work on creative projects, and offer one's talents and skills in a larger way. Is there something you want to give to the world, in your own way or in a bigger way? Are you being drawn toward self-fulfillment of some kind? These are the sorts of things that come to us when the Sun and Earth are in the positions they are in today.

Above all, the mission today is to HOLD A VISION OR DREAM. In fact, we want to hold tightly to them. Keep them close.

The mystical afterglow of the Total Solar Eclipse is strong throughout the New Moon phase (but we can keep it going indefinitely). Let's consciously work to maintain the highest intentions that the eclipse brought and the unity consciousness that was infused. Remember that we are all One, no matter what, no matter what tries to divide us, and no matter how much the archons try to hide the fact that they are the only "enemy" of humanity. As humans, we are allies. Anything that is contrary to that is an attempt at diversion from this truth.

Mars, Jupiter, and the Moon's Nodes (which represent the past and the future), are fiercely activating the current Black Moon-Saturn conjunction. The Eris Point (21 Aries) is in heavy focus. Those with a hard aspect with the Eris Point are being challenged to give up on various things. They are receiving the brunt of the archon's tantrum about the solar dynamics that are accelerating their implosion and unwillingness to join with Source. Maintain the knowledge that, in consciousness, we are far beyond this now -- on the other side of their control systems. Don't even look back. Blow past it. It's only full steam ahead now.

One last note, on Friday, August 25 at 8:08 am ET/12:08 pm UT, Saturn will station direct. (It's full steam ahead with Saturn now, too -- watch the new structures of Renaissance begin their bloom.) The day a planet, especially a big one like Saturn, stations retrograde or direct, is usually quite eventful. The Moon will be conjunct Jupiter (opposite the Eris Point) at the same time Saturn stations direct.

The lovely part about Friday will be the Sun's discharge of "two angels bringing protection." If you follow my work with the Mahavidyas, the Wisdom Goddesses and aspects of the aeon Sophia, the two angels are Bhairavi and Shodashi. Since this is a second New Moon in Leo, taking place at the very last degrees of Leo, Bhairavi is still on duty and taking point, but Shodashi is also present, as she rules Virgo cycles. We get double Shodashi this year. Lucky us. Shodashi dances in watercolors and inks while deftly delivering crushing blows to the demiurge. Not a good time to be hanging with the cabal. Minions are going to turn their ways, in droves.

Today, let's present and live the best traits and features while we hold our vision and dream.

Mantra for the Second Renaissance and the Return of Wisdom

All roads lead to Liberty.
Sophia ke Thelete acousome. Wisdom and Will, let us attend.

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2017 7:01:14 PM

Montague’s Message for Sunday, 21 August 2017

Your moment has come to raise your consciousness; to come together as one to absorb the wonderful energy of the eclipse for all of humanity on the 21 August. Do not underestimate the importance of this eclipse. Do not allow the Cabal to distract you from this unique opportunity to regain your power. The Cabal has been busy causing unrest, shootings, attacks, etc, in the last few weeks, in order to put you in fear and anxiety, thus preventing you giving your full attention to reclaiming your power. It is all so obvious. They play the same game over and over again. Sadly, many of you fall victim to it.

See it for what it is: MIND CONTROL of the masses. Fear is the Cabal's most powerful weapon. Look at your TV and newspapers where you are constantly being bombarded by the fear of cancer, which can be prevented with Bicarbonate of Soda and even cured. They have stepped up the fear of heart attacks and strokes which are all caused by the Cabal's chemtrails, fluoride, and the food from which all the goodness has been removed.

You are not living, you are merely surviving the onslaught that is directed at you. They own and control all drugs and they control what doctors can prescribe for you. Any doctor who is willing to vaccinate someone should be avoided at all costs. The evidence is out there for all to see just how dangerous vaccinations are. You must learn to protect yourself from the Cabal's plans for you.

On 21 August, concentrate on the meditation that is happening all over your world. Be part of it, connect as one. Do this for you and all of humanity. Remove all barriers of race and creed which have been placed upon you by the Cabal in order to divide and conquer. It is their one method of control that you must not comply with, as it gives them victory over you. How much longer will you stand by and allow them to destroy human life on Earth? Irrespective of what they may claim, they despise all human life. What will it take for you to awaken to this fact? Your strength is in numbers. Use this strength on the 21 August to show the Cabal that you are ready to stand together and take back your power for all of humanity.

Become, once more, the spiritual beings you were before the appearance of the Cabal on the Earth. There are those who are so evil that they intend to remove all opposition to their takeover of the Earth. Their power lies in money. They use it against you. They created it for this sole purpose. You are slaves to it. Right now, you cannot envisage life without it, but when you embrace the light, all will become clear. You will receive assistance from other planets which are waiting and watching, ready to step forward with all the help you require. You really do have friends in high places who are willing and able to get you through this transition. Trust, and together you will do it. You cannot imagine it now, but you will rejoice when all is peace and harmony. You will wonder how you ever survived all the Cabal threw at you. Those who are on the Earth at this time have the strength and will-power to get through the turmoil of this transition. Support each other through the changes that must occur. There is nothing to fear but fear itself, and the Cabal will inflict it upon you at every opportunity.

Together, you will rebuild life on Earth. Together, with one aim in mind: peace and harmony for all. Good wholesome food will be produced again.

During my life on Earth, I studied agriculture. I had a farm where I produced food. So I know how it should be done. It gave me such joy to see crops thrive and mature, knowing that it was for the sustenance of humanity.

Help and advice will be available. You will not be left to survive alone. This is the greatest adventure that mankind has ever undertaken. All the great minds who ever walked the Earth are preparing to assist you. You are not alone.

Steps have had to be taken to get justice for Dave McCann so that he can complete his mission for humanity. We learned that the Cabal intends to keep him imprisoned for many years. They do not have one shred of evidence against him. They set up the PRETEND MURDERS using two female bodies which they took from a morgue. The Cabal set the scene, then through mind control they told Dave that he had done it. I, Montague Keen, assure you that Dave McCann never killed anyone. It was a set up. This man is 100% INNOCENT. Are you going to allow the Cabal to keep him a prisoner? Dave has work to do for humanity. This is why the Cabal has trapped him.

Please, no matter how little you contribute, help us to get justice for him. All the evidence clearly shows that the two women flew out of the USA. It is known where they are. We sincerely thank you for your help, whether it be monetary or through prayer.

My dear, welcome the new energy with open arms. Anchor it for all of humanity so that the shackles can be removed and man can enjoy freedom of thought, word and deed once more. Peace and justice for all.

Justice for Dave McCann. Irish man framed in California.
Legal Expenses Fundraising with GoGetFunding

I stand with you, my dear, in all that you do.

Always, your adoring, Monty.

NOTE
: All translations can be found at galacticchannelings.com

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!