Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
8/22/2017 12:38:29 AM

The Day Of Great Change

Galactic Free Press's picture

This amazing day of change has finally arrived, dear one! Some will be expected, others will not and some may take you completely by surprise. Regardless of what it, and the following weeks bring. it is all part of the grand plan of awakening your world to the Unconditional Love of The Universe.
The ‘sleepers’ will sit up, rub their eyes and start seeing/listening of what you have known all along. It may not be any easy process for some so take a deep breath, be patient, and know that all will be well. ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2017/08/21/the-day-of-great-change/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2017 12:40:47 AM

Raising Yourself in the World

God said:

There is value in admitting ignorance. Admitting ignorance puts you way ahead. How truly wonderful it is for your brothers and sisters in the world to meet someone like you who doesn’t know all the answers in the world. What a relief!

It is better to be open than to be closed.

You are way ahead now when you can unabashedly say you don’t know all the answers. What a rare individual you are when you can excuse yourself from knowing everything. For one thing, this makes you rare and welcome, yes, indeed.

You are, indeed, one in a million. It is refreshing to meet with you. Hurray, you are setting a trend and serving the hearts and minds of many. You are the crème de la crème. Welcome to Heaven!

A refreshing face, a refreshing mind, a refreshing Heart -- all now established, all pre-set ahead of time – these are worth gold. You are just what I am looking for – a human Being ready to see anew and greater. Please, come sit at My right hand, and we’ll have a good time.

Dear Ones, now, let’s address a very human quality which gets in the way of happiness. This human quality is becoming attached. When you are attached, you are pre-set. You have decided how Life must be. And so you restrict yourself.

Great sensitivity regarding how you are treated in the world is something to come to terms with and to let go of.

Here is a tale:

There was a little boy whose main desire was to go to the circus. His father promised him that this year he will take his son to the circus. The very day before the circus, his father told the boy he could not take him after all because he, the father, had to go out of town on business. The father promised his son that they would go to the circus next year.

To not go to the circus as he was promised was too much for the child to bear. His whole Heart was wrapped up in anticipation of the circus. To the child, to not be able to go to the promised circus at this fictional Moment in Eternity was a tragedy.

The child read a whole lot into this disappointment, including that he is really not loved. If he were truly loved, he would be going to the circus.

The whole world is sorry that this child’s Heart was hurt. Many of the caring people hearing his story now would gladly rush to take the child to the circus to allay the child’s hurt, yet there is no going back, and, anyway, the child desired that his father take him to the circus. It doesn’t matter to the young child the reason why his father didn’t take him. Knowing the reason doesn’t reduce the blow to the child’s Heart.

The sense of hurt never leaves the boy. The memory may fade, yet not the impact. Beyond his disappointment, the long-lasting affect is a sense of abandonment, unworthiness, and a sense of not being loved or loved really.

Some people may notice that the child, now an adult, is quick to take offense. He may be seen as selfish, too centered on himself, and loving himself too much. On the contrary, now his heart holds on so tight to being given importance for the very reason that he doesn’t value himself enough.

When the boy, now as an adult, feels his heart sullied with a sense of being discounted, overlooked, forlorn, he may appear as egotistic. Yes, he holds on so tight to being well-thought of. What is his attempt to raise his sense of self-value is seen as ego. Ego whispers to him that he must be recognized as important and come first.

What are you protecting, Beloveds?

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/raising-yourself-in-the-world.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2017 12:48:49 AM

Caroline Oceana Ryan ~ A Message to Lightworkers - August 20, 2017

Caroline Oceana Ryan

The latest guidance from the Ascended Masters, Galactics, Earth Elementals, Faery Elders, Angels and Archangels known as the Collective:

Greetings, Earth Angels and Co-Creators!

We speak with you today, in this beautiful eclipse moment on your timeline, with joy and anticipation of all that these particular energies are bringing to and drawing forth from your world.

For this is not only a one-day event you are looking forward to now.

The August 21/22 total solar eclipse is a shining moment, a time when a flood of higher energies is being released onto your planet, and will continue to flow in high levels for some time to come.

We do not offer you this information, which most of you are already aware of, to alarm your inner being, as we are aware that many are wondering if their physical cells and mental/emotional bodies are capable of withstanding the powerful, transformative Light data, and still remain intact.

We would say, that if you are upon the Earth at this moment, then you are meant to receive this Light in the highest of ways—to revel in it, to feel the joy of it, and to know you are deserving of the DNA/cellular “upgrades” it brings you.

Your cells are fully able to respond to higher Light codes and energy transmissions independent of your conscious thought.

They do not need you to ask them to do so.

Nor need you wonder whether your current level of spiritual “attainment” is such that the Light would affect you as you dream of: furthering your Ascension into the Lightbody.

We wish to assure you that you are on Earth now to bask in this Light, and to allow it to further re-mind you of who you are—to aid in your continuing re-cognition and re-membering of your higher self and true essence.

Merely open to this. Diving in heart-first to this very conscious Light, full of an Intelligence that your cells will read in natural and joyful ways.

Say to these eclipse energies, “Yes, I wish to remember Who I am, and why I have come to Earth at this time.

“I wish to Ascend to higher dimensional forms of thought, feeling, and being.

“I wish to bathe all my cells—physical, mental, emotional, and etheric—in the higher energies of the Divine Love now drenching the planet.

“And I intend from here on, to define myself as Divine Love itself.”

This is one of the very beautiful moments your spirit has quietly looked forward to for the whole of this life, and many others—particularly those in which you studied the stars and knew of planetary and sun movements, and how each era affected human Ascension and evolvement.

This is a moment in which you begin to see yourself as capable of that which previous to now, you would have called “miracles.”

It a moment in which you begin to recognize members of your soul family more readily, to feel (and eventually, to see) with you in the room your Angelic guardians, your not-currently-incarnate soul family members, your twin flame, and other members of the higher realms.

It is a time in which you reclaim your ability to see energy flowing and moving around people and objects—inwardly at first, perhaps hearing or seeing inner images—and then in time, outwardly as well.

It is a moment in which you begin fully to see that you are a Child of the Most High, who cannot and could never wish harm to any, including yourself.

And with that newfound knowledge of your own innocence and the purity of the Love that you are, you begin likewise to see others that way, extending compassion and patience for their life paths and current states of consciousness that you never knew was possible.

You begin now to more fully see life as a path on a trajectory into the higher realms, rather than a time of heavy density and enslavement to forces beyond your control.

And you increasingly now recall your co-Creational abilities—much of these are what you have in the past called miracles—as you increasingly regain the knowledge that nothing is solid matter, that all is energy, and that all expressions of energy are but conscious directing or re-directing of energy via intention, expectation, visualization, and expressions of thanks.

From here, dear ones, you are able to revise those areas of your life that have felt stuck or immovable.

You are able to forgive that which once felt unforgivable—for does a powerful Light Being worry that anyone could possibly have an advantage over them, even for a moment?

You are able to restructure and revise that which has felt sad or difficult, defeated or unsolvable.

You are able to re-Create whole aspects of your mind and heart, and your outer life, whether finances, work, home, relationships, inner growth, or community.

And you are able, Commanders and Co-Creators, to remake your world.

So that though you may see great disruptions occurring around you, and even many leaving the planet who it may feel to you ought not to be going at all, understand that these waves which the “resistance” to the Light are trying to create are no more than small ripples in a very great sea.

Most assuredly, they seem to magnify the effects of those ripples by placing them on your television and computer screens at every moment, inflamed by music and expert voiceover and camera work.

But do not give them credit for deciding how you will feel at this moment, dear ones. Only you are in charge of that.

And know that as you step forward now to revise and remake your Earth into the Shining City on a Hill that St Germain and so many envisioned long ago, that you do so with all the power of the heavenly realms behind you.

Here is your solar moment of transfiguration, Earth Angels and Co-Creators!

It has not only come to you; you have stepped forward and come to it.

Namaste, fellow Light Warriors!

Your path of Light is attended by many, and we are, as ever, by your side.

Copyright 2017, Caroline Oceana Ryan

If you repost, please maintain the integrity of this information by reprinting it exactly as you find it here, and including the link to the original post.
Thank you.

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2017 7:24:01 PM

"FISH SCALE IMAGES OF THE SOLAR DISK DURING THE ECLIPSE,
STREAMING THROUGH THE LEAVES OF A MIGHTY OAK TREE
AND DANCING ON THE DAPPLED GROUND"
FROM WISE OWL JULIA

Tuesday, August 22, 2014

New Moon Phase: begin, intend

Moon in Virgo

Sun: 30 Leo - "an unsealed letter"

Higher Expression: information revealed, trust, the good for all, putting thoughts into action, chain reactions, sharing ideas, heightened creativity (in effect all week)

Lower Expression: trust issues, disinformation, trying to conceal or fool (in effect all week), speaking before thinking and other types of impulsivity, drama, anger projected outward

Earth: 30 Aquarius - "moon-lit fields, once Babylon, are blooming white"

Higher Expression: spreading love across fields (of consciousness, of influence), providence, making the best of what's around, showing or expressing appreciation, the wisdom of past experiences, coming out of darkness

Lower Expression: scattered, difficulty focusing, undeveloped, feeling directionless, putting negativity into the field of consciousness, self-undoing, disbelief

Well, that was phenomenal, wasn't it?

Are you still "processing" and feeling the effects of Sabaoth (the name of the Sun to the ancient Gnostics)?

There is much to say about the Total Solar Eclipse, but "the field of consciousness" is still blooming white, in the light, so I will let it settle in a bit before commenting.

I do have two suggestions in the meantime:

1 - Over the next three days, I HIGHLY advise maintaining a STRONG dedication to whatever you do to support your immune system, especially if you live in the US. There was massive aerial spraying yesterday as everyone was outside beholding the marvel of Nature.

2 - Remember that we are under the astrological energetics of the Black Moon conjunct Saturn and of Jupiter opposing the Eris Point. The highest octave of this combination is REBIRTH. We are ALL undergoing heavy rebirth right now. Be patient and gentle with yourself and TRUST.

The keyword for today's energetics of the Sun and Earth is "spreading." Let's spread love, truth, freedom, information, creativity, and unity across the field.

Note: Thank you to everyone who sent in photos they took of yesterday's magic. I could not choose one myself because they were all so cool, so I left it to chance today. I will "spread" these photos out at key times throughout the year, and will note when it is a TSE (Total Solar Eclipse) photo. Feel free to send in any photos (Sun or otherwise) that you took yesterday and let me know that you took it then so I can add it to the TSE photo library. And, of course, send in your photos anytime. (Many times I think it's really the photo that's important, and my report much less so. We are ALL the parliament of wise owls!)

Mantra for the Second Renaissance and the Return of Wisdom

All roads lead to Liberty.
Sophia ke Thelete acousome. Wisdom and Will, let us attend.

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2017 8:56:17 PM

Daily Message ~ Tuesday August 22, 2017

Dear Ones, in times of intensity it can be difficult to see beyond where you are. That is just fine! You don’t have to make any decisions beyond what you would like in each Now moment. In fact, that is one of the gifts of intensity – getting your full attention in the Now which is really your power base for creation.

So if you don’t have a clear intention for your future, take it one step at a time. Focus on what you do know and what your preferences are right now. Take a moment to give thanks for what is working for you, and rest easy knowing that you are always creating, and guided, from that place of presence.

Do you see? Your future is the result of the accumulation of many Now moments that are always reflecting what you prefer, and who you are evolving into. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2017/08/22/daily-message-tuesday-august-22-2017/

Category:

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!