Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
11/29/2015 6:38:28 PM

Hilarion via Marlene Swetlishoff: Pour Love Into Your Own Being

hilarion2Beloved Ones,

We celebrate your tenacity and steadfastness in holding your Light and contributing to the healing and stability of your planet.

The violet Light focus that St. Germain has initiated in concert with the Earth’s Lightworkers and the Ascended Masters is producing the desired effect. http://www.therainbowscribe.com/requestfromstgermain.htm

Please continue in your efforts, for as each person adds to this focus, this energy is multiplied and magnified to achieve the greatest beneficial results. Maintaining a calm, peaceful and harmonious intent creates the needed stabilization within your planet. We thank you for working with us in this way.

Have faith in the Divine and know that this powerful force of love is closer to you than you think, to commune with you during these momentous times. Open your hearts and minds to the possibilities this silent communion can bring to you. You have all the answers you need within you and these usually come when least expected. Expect the unexpected and be open to adapting to the changes that can occur. Seize the moment as it materializes for you.

Those who have achieved equilibrium within will find greater peace, joy and happiness in every endeavour. Being in these energies is sometimes just what is needed for rejuvenation and regeneration of the mind, body and spirit. For others, it is taking time away to commune with nature and partake of the beauty offered. Listen to your heart in all things and you will always be in alignment with your highest and greatest good.

Align with your Divine Essence each morning and at any time you observe that you have strayed from its harmonious influence. This will be a constant requirement to keep you firmly on your path. As stated many times before, the use of decrees and/or meditation helps to obtain and maintain a higher frequency level and this is highly beneficial for the maintenance of vibrant health, well being and a positive outlook on life in the physical.

The human mind needs constant reinforcement of positive affirmations, statements and thoughts to counteract the bombardment of chaotic energies which can quickly sway you from your desired outcome.

The greatest gift you can give yourselves at this time is to pour love to your own being, for as you give love, compassion and understanding to self, it becomes easier to extend these qualities to others around you. Despite appearances to the contrary, the goodness of the Divine within people abounds everywhere.

Employ discernment and your intuitive abilities in alignment with your heart and all will continue to be well. We are always with you and our love surrounds you at all times.

Until next week…

I AM Hilarion

2009-2015 Marlene Swetlishoff/Tsu-tana (Soo-tam-ah) Keeper of the Symphonies of Grace

Notice is hereby given that the creation of videos by people other than the author/channel/scribe of any messages from this author/channel/scribe is prohibited unless authorized by her.

Permission is given to share this text message on other blogs and websites as long as the text message is posted in its entirety and nothing has been changed, or altered in any way and author/channel/scribe’s credit, copyright and live website links are included as the source of the messages.

www.therainbowscribe.com

www.movingintoluminosity.com

Thank you for including the above website link when posting this message.

“Hilarion: Pour Love Into Your Own Being,” Channeled by Marlene Swetlishoff, November 29, 2015, at http://www.therainbowscribe.com/hilarion2015.htm

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2015 6:40:50 PM

Bring a Brother with you

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

You may be at My feet as you ask:

“God, please let my family win the lottery, or, in some way, God, get Good Fortune to come forward so that we may be next in line for wealth. Now, as I ask You this, it doesn’t feel right to me ask You this, for this could be my ego asking. It’s not that I have not worked very hard, God, yet something doesn’t feel really right for me to ask You this.

“So, I say it differently now. Dear God, may my family and I fulfill whatever is ours to fulfill? Have we somehow blocked our very own desires? Has something within me squelched my family’s very desires? If we have a blockage from some fear or threat within us, then, something within also has to unblock what holds us back from fulfilling our nethermost desires. God, please help us to recognize great sustaining happiness. Let us be grateful for all sweet breezes that blow.”

Yes, I answer you, why wouldn’t I? It would be My pleasure. Some people have to wait awhile for their will to blossom or their True Will to come from another direction. Perhaps you have to wait. This is something that comes from a reason of your own. This isn’t something that I ordain. This is something that you enjoin.

Here is how I suggest you get up every morning:

Get up with the idea in your mind that many blessings are on their way to you.

Go to sleep every night with the same sort of idea in your mind. Think:

"What I desire belongs to me. Let my blessed thoughts light all blessings. I have these thoughts in my own mind as joy-fulfilling thoughts. Let it be that my thoughts are like taking out a cloth to polish silver with. I pull out these powerful thoughts of my desires fulfilled and shared.

”I give my desires a light polish when I awake and again when I go to sleep. Just a nice easy polish. No big deal. My desires will find me. Calmness will light my thoughts that attract and proclaim my heart’s desires. I am not anxious. I am well-aware. My desires are wending their way to me."

You understand that the desires you express are asking to be updated. Your desires want to come forth on their own without hassle. Easy does it. You are not greedy nor are you needy. You do not have to have. You want to meet your desires and accept them just the way you accept an apple when someone offers an apple to you. If apples are the genies of your thoughts, then apples gravitate toward you and want to hop into your arms.

I offer Myself to you in the same way. I am eager to support you. Supporting you is supporting Myself. I don't know the difference. I really don’t stand on ceremony. I don’t see any difference between serving you or serving Myself. When I look hard, I only see a difference in your view of Me and Life and all its ramifications while I see you as the lovelight that issues from your eyes. Left to My own devices, this is what I see. I Who know everything find it very hard to understand why you wouldn’t want to embrace Me as your Very Self.

I repeat and repeat that We are One. You look at Me lovingly, yet you look at Me as if I were too innocent for this world. For Heaven’s sakes, I created the world, and I created you for My very Own Joy. Give Me My Joy. Give it to Me as eagerly as I stand before you right now. Don’t be coy with Me. I offer Myself to you. Yes, yes, receive your Self from Me right now.

Of course, I will offer Myself to you without reservation. As strange as it may seem, you hold back. Can you imagine the stage that is set before you! Let Me state this bluntly:

When God invites you to come closer, say, “Yes, God.” Stay with Me with confidence, or stay with Me with perplexity, it doesn’t matter. The important thing is that you stay with Me. At the very least move closer to Me.

Truly, what does it matter if I move more closely to you, or you move more closely to Me? This is what I’m telling you. Keep moving closer to Me and avail yourself of your heritage. Why on Earth would you act like a fatherless child when I am right here with My love? My love has always been meant for you. Always, there is a warm spot in My heart for you.

When I offer you a banquet, don’t wait until every last man on Earth has arrived. Come, sit down, and supper will be served. Many will come anon or, perhaps, you will come tomorrow and bring a brother with you.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/bring-a-brother-with-you.html- Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2015 6:44:04 PM

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2015

Shanta Gabriel ~ AA Gabriel ~ Strengthen your conscious awareness of other states beyond the physical, communicate deeply within yourself and learn to trust in your own answers.

Dear One,

You are here on this planet to develop yourself fully. When the ancient philosophers stated "Know Thyself," they were talking about the power of Self-awareness. This means not just one's consciousness of the physical, or even of the mental and emotional selves. To truly know oneself means a real discernment of your self as a multi-dimensional being.

You have the power within you to know planes of reality beyond the three-dimensional world in which you live. In fact, developing an awareness of these other states creates a link to the joy and love so many are seeking. These qualities you truly desire in life are beyond the physical plane. They exist in the expanded state of consciousness that is your bond with God, the Source of your very being. To commune within your self is to find these qualities. It requires a willingness to see beyond your outer self, and to take the time necessary to create a conscious awareness of the love and light within you.

Practice

As you sit quietly and breathe balanced breaths deeply and slowly, there are immediate results in mind, body and spirit. Imagine that you are sitting in a pillar of golden light joining Heaven to Earth through you. This allows you to enlarge your consciousness. When you add prayer asking for what you want in your life, you allow the grace of the Angels to work for you.

On this free-will plane of existence, you need to ask for their assistance or they will not interfere. This does not necessarily mean a formal prayer. Asking can be as simple as saying the words for the qualities you want in your life, such as Love, Peace and Harmony. Meditating on these qualities can literally change your life and create a more abundant, joy-filled existence. It allows you to tap into your Higher Self and your guardian Angels, so you are communicating with the deepest levels of your being.

From this place, the answers you receive will be from a level of Divine Intelligence, and all that follows will be for the highest good of all concerned. You will receive intuition and know the actions and words that will best assist you with the challenges you face. Once you begin to act on your intuitive guidance, you will start to trust yourself. Life will feel easier. You won't need to continue looking to others for the answers. With every fiber of your being you will know what is truth in your life.

Trusting in yourself does not mean you are alone, for you are never alone. At all times, you have with you Angels to assist you. Some have been with you for eons of time. Working in harmony with the Light of God, they know you at the deepest level of your soul. It is comforting to know that you are always wrapped in their wings of pure love and cared for beyond your capacity to understand.

It is this link within the self that most people are seeking. They hunger for knowledge of the love that is within them. It is readily available through prayer and taking time to sit and breathe in Divine Light and Love in a conscious manner. So give yourself the gift of sitting in light and love every day for five minutes. It is a simple thing that will provide you with wondrous joy.

The Angels are ready now to lead you into the light of your true Self. Create a conscious relationship with your Higher Power and find the joy you so desire to have. Ask for assistance from the Angels. Begin to do this every day and miracles will surely occur, for miracles are your birthright and the natural state of your being. Know that you deserve to have your life filled with Love, Joy and Miracles. Learn to communicate within and trust in your own truth. This is the way you will live to your fullest potential and fulfill your highest destiny on earth.

We love you and bless you with all that is good. Remember your message from the Archangel Gabriel today:

Strengthen your conscious awareness of other states beyond the physical, communicate deeply within yourself and learn to trust in your own answers.

Shanta Gabriel for
Archangel Gabriel
November 29, 2015

TheGabrielMessages.com

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2015 6:46:11 PM

The Andromedans via Natalie Glasson: Explosion of Light Within

AndromedansAudio version can be found here.

Frequencies of light fill the air and atmosphere, penetrating through dimensions, form, matter and even other light vibrations. An explosion of light is moving through the atmosphere waiting to penetrate your being. It has no other purpose but to unite with the essence of humanity upon the Earth; the very core and constant energy of creation within humanity.

Many of you can sense this light explosion nearing your being, mirrors are appearing all around you, it may feel that everything that does not resonate with the light is protruding from your being, wishing to remain anchored within your being while also wanting to escape. This may create a chaos within you which will be experienced at different levels for each individual.

In the past it has been through chaos that light has been born, again you are moving into an experience of inner chaos awakening to bring forth and allow an explosion of light into your being.

Chaos doesn’t have to be something which you are fearful of or shy away from because it is seemingly not spiritual or to be enlightened when you experience chaos, however your reactions are the keys which allow you to move into a space of light within your being. Can you experience chaos within your being without fear and with a reaction or response of love? This is what is being asked of you.

Can you accept any forms of chaos within your being, experiencing and acknowledging chaos while not being attached or involved, eternally recognising that love is always present within your being and is stronger than any other energy within you?

The chaos which is arising from within your being is beautiful, you may have already experience it in the past few weeks, be experiencing it now or about to identify it within your being. It may feel all-consuming, familiar or simply a mild frustration and yet if you are willing to recognise the chaos with awareness and love you will accept and ignite an explosion of light within your being.

A light which is the supreme love of the Creator and will intensify the supreme love of the Creator within you will explode within your being, it will fill every cell with light and create a powerful realignment encouraging balance, healing, further Creator consciousness awareness and resonance with the Creator. Imagine if all misalignments, blockages and limitations were dissolved and your entire being was free to reform itself into an awakened and aligned version of yourself.

Physically we can describe this awakening by inviting you to contemplate that your back and spine were all out of alignment, you were hunched over and your spine was not straight and long at all, then light exploded within your being and your spine and back moved into a perfect healthy alignment, you would feel free, able to move with greater ease and revitalised.

The waves of energy carrying this explosion of light are of supreme love and it is love which will awaken within you, the greatest experience will be of pure self-love beyond the interference of the ego.

A simple experience of inner healing and remembrance. It is self-love which is the greatest tool to awaken your being, the Earth and humanity and so it is a light explosion of self-love which we, the Andromedans, are bringing forth to alter the reality you are experiencing upon the Earth. It is a tool of awakening which we are sharing with those who are willing to receive.

As the light explosion draws nearer to your being its mirror effect will become intensified and so more and more energies from within which you may not wish to acknowledge will arise. The greatest feeling which will manifest within many will be of frustration, a feeling of frustration with your reality, that desired experiences and outcomes are simply not manifesting as you would wish them to. A feeling of frustration that you have been on your spiritual pathway long enough, and yet you feel you have not yet achieved what you desire.

Even a feeling that the Earth, humanity and your reality isn’t changing fast enough into the love and light you so devotedly focus upon. Your key issues are coming up to greet you. That which you are dealing with and faced with now and in the coming weeks allow you to realise what your soul’s purpose of personal healing for your lifetime is.

You may have experienced these issues even as a child such as unworthiness, lack, being manipulated, fear, inability to manifest, inability to recognise or accept the support of the Creator, disappointment, loneliness, anxiety, lack of self-love, self- harm or suffering, distrust, failure, stagnation and such alike. Any feelings which seemingly are disconnected from the Creator which are present within you now are directing you towards your life lessons and also your pathway to life fulfilment.

These energies may choose to manifest physically or be projected from your being as quarrels with loved one, any form of lack within your reality or a disappointment. Know that these experiences are important, they are connected to the light explosion about to take place and it is essential for you to take notice as you can create soul shifts which you have been waiting lifetimes to experience, this can now take place and be fulfilled in this very moment.

The closer the light waves move into your awareness the deeper the purification process taking place will manifest, this is a time to focus upon the divine manifesting within your being. We, the Andromedans, invite you to visualise, sense or acknowledge the gentle yet intense light explosion flowing from the Creator through our beings into the core of your being.

Imagine, sense or acknowledge the light building within your heart chakra, within every chakra and cell of your being, forming an intense beacon of light within you emanating widely and profoundly. Imagine often this beacon of light so intense and vibrant filled with the Creator, Andromedan light and the amplification of self-love.

As you experience the light building you may notice your willingness or unwillingness to love yourself unconditionally which in truth is to recognise yourself as the Creator in truthful form. Focus upon your own self-love or simply allow it to blossom. Ask yourself, ‘how do I love myself unconditionally?’ Let the answers, guidance or sensations arise in response, allow yourself to be guided on your own personal journey of self-love.

If you do not know how to love yourself or do not know how to practice self-love then now is the opportunity to guide yourself from the inner wealth of wisdom and sacred treasure within you. Please know that you are able to guide yourself easily and effortlessly to return to your natural existence of self-love.

With the experience of light amplifying within your being, self-love awakening and chaos diminishing there will be a moment when you are ready to experience the full awakening of light and self-love within your being. This awakening will be like a switch being turned on, it maybe momentary or it may expand generously and slowly into your being, it will be a light explosion which you will recognise and enjoy tremendously.

Not only will the light explosion enhance your self-love you will discover that your gratitude for life, enthusiasm for experiencing life and positivity for the transition of humanity and the Earth stimulates and stirs, dramatically altering your perspective and truly enhancing your enjoyment of life upon the Earth.

In light of the ascension shift we are delivering to you we invite you to focus upon:

Observing the issues you are dealing with in your life at this moment, be aware of your frustrations, disappointments and lacks. Recognise that these are opportunities for fulfilment and the experience of self-love.

Imagine, visualise, sense or acknowledge the light we are distributing to you flowing into your being and creating a beacon of light within you, which merges with and is intensified by your soul.

Be aware that there will come a moment or an acknowledged slow integration which is like an explosion of light within your being creating many shifts and new perspectives.

Know that you can call upon us, the Andromedans, whenever you require assistance, healing, understanding or support, a simple request or intention will allow us to divinely intervene.

Finally, get ready to view your reality and the world from a greater perspective of love.

Many people will experience an explosion of light within their beings sometime from the 21st – 26th December 2015, those who experience it during this time will either require the collective support of others achieving it at the same time to aid their activation or are supporting the collective in their experience. Those who do not require amplification from the collective consciousness of humanity will experience their light explosion with divine timing either before or after these dates.

We, the Andromedans, are present to remind you of your pristine light, love and consciousness, there are no limitations to your being or awareness.

We are light and love with you,
The Andromedans

“The Andromedans: Explosion of Light Within,” Channeled by Natalie Glasson, November 27, 2015,http://www.omna.org/Latest_Free_Weekly_Message.html

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2015 6:47:54 PM

Daily Message ~ Sunday November 29, 2015

Galactic Free Press's picture

We would like to remind you of the ease and effectiveness of the one word affirmation. Simply choose a word that best matches what you wish to experience. Say the word, feel the essence of the word, energetically wear the word! It is setting an intention as well as providing an energetic adjustment. It is like taking a moment to set your inner GPS to your desired destination. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2015/11/29/daily-message-sunday-november-29-2015/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!