Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
10/8/2015 9:06:18 PM

15 Wise Quotes from Osho

Osho. Credit: the-open-mind.com

By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness

Osho is one of many revolutionary spiritual figures who encourages people to free themselves from the prison they’ve created in their minds, which is easier to escape than they think.

He’s reminded people that the greatest fulfillment comes with the joy of simply being, and instead of constantly falling prey to the mind, we should stop, become still and silent, and observe it. We’ll grow closer with true peace if we do this often, and meditation could eventually become a huge part of our life. We might wonder how we lived without it, and we’ll never know what the present moment has for us if we don’t slow down and explore it.

Our existence is enough, and we don’t have to prove our worthiness to the world with big, impressive achievements. We need only to relax into the silence and stillness of the inner self to understand our true worth, and then, we can use that understanding to get the most out of life and help others awaken to the presence of their higher consciousness.

I’d recommend checking out more from Osho if you like the quotes listed here. While the greatest teacher lives within, it helps to receive guidance from other wise sources so we can relax into the personal changes that align us with a more present and enlightened state of being.

15 wise quotes from Osho:

1. “Be — don’t try to become”

2. “If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation.”

3. “Experience life in all possible ways — good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.”

4. “Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion. That’s its balance.”

5. “To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.”

6. “Listen to your being. It is continuously giving you hints; it is a still, small voice. It does not shout at you, that is true. And if you are a little silent you will start feeling your way. Be the person you are. Never try to be another, and you will become mature. Maturity is accepting the responsibility of being oneself, whatsoever the cost. Risking all to be oneself, that’s what maturity is all about.”

7. “Be realistic: Plan for a miracle”

8. “Life begins where fear ends.”

9. “Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you are already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it.”

10. “One thing: you have to walk, and create the way by your walking; you will not find a ready-made path. It is not so cheap, to reach to the ultimate realization of truth. You will have to create the path by walking yourself; the path is not ready-made, lying there and waiting for you. It is just like the sky: the birds fly, but they don’t leave any footprints. You cannot follow them; there are no footprints left behind.”

11. “I’m simply saying that there is a way to be sane. I’m saying that you can get rid of all this insanity created by the past in you. Just by being a simple witness of your thought processes. It is simply sitting silently, witnessing the thoughts, passing before you. Just witnessing, not interfering not even judging, because the moment you judge you have lost the pure witness.

“The moment you say ‘this is good, this is bad,’ you have already jumped onto the thought process. It takes a little time to create a gap between the witness and the mind. Once the gap is there, you are in for a great surprise, that you are not the mind, that you are the witness, a watcher. And this process of watching is the very alchemy of real religion. Because as you become more and more deeply rooted in witnessing, thoughts start disappearing.

“You are, but the mind is utterly empty. That’s the moment of enlightenment. That is the moment that you become for the first time an unconditioned, sane, really free human being.”

12. “Each person comes into this world with a specific destiny–he has something to fulfill, some message has to be delivered, some work has to be completed. You are not here accidentally–you are here meaningfully. There is a purpose behind you. The whole intends to do something through you.”

13. “You feel good, you feel bad, and these feelings are bubbling from your own unconsciousness, from your own past. Nobody is responsible except you. Nobody can make you angry, and nobody can make you happy.”

14. “Intelligence is dangerous. Intelligence means you will start thinking on your own; you will start looking around on your own. You will not believe in the scriptures; you will believe only in your own experience.”

15. “I love this world because it is imperfect. It is imperfect, and that’s why it is growing; if it was perfect it would have been dead. Growth is possible only if there is imperfection. I would like you to remember again and again, I am imperfect, the whole universe is imperfect, and to love this imperfection, to rejoice in this imperfection is my whole message.”

All quotes from Goodreads.com http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/2856822.Osho

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2015 4:02:23 PM

The Oracle Report, Friday, October 9, 2015

1203-geese-1

“ORACLE TREE” FROM WISE OWL NESLIN

Balsamic Moon Phase: release, dream

Moon in Virgo

Goddess of Wisdom: All – led by Shodashi, Goddess Who Aligns

God of Wisdom/Desire: Kathe, God of the South, God of Sonics

Skill: release (retire) what needs to be released

Catalysts for Change: single-minded and not taking others into account, extreme duality, rules, unintegrated, dissonance, scapegoating, extremes of self-sacrifice, fear, anger, denial, elitism, ageism, jealousy of another’s vitality, emotional storms and drama

True Alignments: faith, healing the self, visibility, cohesive, extending oneself, wonder, peace, reminiscing, inner calm, loosening up, mysticism, honesty, heightened powers of obervation and intuition, preservation, transformation, pinning something, seeing beyond

Sabian Symbol for the Lunar Month: “a girls basketball team” (unifying)

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (re-tuning and recalibrating consciousness)

Today Mercury stations direct or appears to move forward in the sky once again. The day a planet stations retrograde or direct often incites challenges with the things Mercury “rules” – communications, telecommunications, electronics, information, messages, and travel, among others. Extra patience is required on the days Mercury stations retrograde or direct.

When Mercury stations direct, clarity and cohesion begins to return. We begin to understand and integrate what Mercury “going back into the past” has been trying to teach us. Usually this teaching involves evolving our minds and our experiences. We see the limiting thoughts, beliefs, patterns, and habits that can be released.

Releasing or retiring things is a prominent feature of today’s energy with the Sun discharging “a retired sea captain watches ships entering and leaving the harbor.” This energy helps us complete tasks, return things to their place, and clear up confusion, which is quite helpful during this very important Hundred Hours of the Balsamic Moon phase (see yesterday’s report below).

But, going further, this symbol brings exactly what First Responders of Consciousness need when a mass trauma response is preparing to be played on humanity. This symbol brings the calm, inner place of resonance with God/Universe from which the power of equilibrium within chaos is found. It is the point of power, the warrior’s stance, the wise owl safely in the tree observing and preparing to respond.

The sea captain is near the water, watching the ships coming and going, but he is not in the water. Water is an archetypal reference to emotions and changeability, so we are watching emotional reactions, not engaging them. This would take us off center, and we need to be very centered right now.

The “center path to the inner place” is the path of the mystic today, as Venus (which fully came out of its own retrograde motion just yesterday) is located at the degree of “a large white cross – dominating the landscape – stands alone on top of a high hill.” Signs, synchronicities, and messages usually appear quickly with this energetic. The primary dynamics with this energy involve ending personal and collective suffering and maintaining sight and connection with a higher power. Symbols that inspire spiritual connection usually “cross our paths” when this degree of the zodiac is activated. It always guides us.

Adding to the “staying centered and looking out” theme is Mars’ location at “two heads looking and beyond the shadows.” We are wise to look at things from another person or group’s perspective. The outcome will be better for everyone involved. If a conflict arises (as they are prone to do on a Mercury retrograde or direct day), walk in someone’s else’s shoes for a bit. Where do they feel powerless? What can you offer to assist, solve, or resolve the situation? What we do for one, we do for all. Nothing is minimal.

As a whole, the energetics today engender a certain degree of solitude or even loneliness. The Earth is located at “two prim spinsters sitting together in silence.” This can be carried too far through excessive self-induced isolation, so if this is happening in your life, consider what you might be missing out on by not having new opportunities for the Source of Life to provide splendor. If you are insulating yourself, the times are changing, and that level of retreat from the matrix will no longer be required to stay sane. As the collective awakens, it will be more pleasurable. Baby steps.

We are maintaining a strong, centered, grounded connection with love for our planet and our fellow beings as the Hundred Hours continues. See you back here tomorrow for the latest. Until then, we watch it all come and go.

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Skill: “first responding” by maintaining emotional, mental, physical, and SPIRITUAL equilibrium

True Alignments: solid ground, adapting as situations change, seeing the truth, originality, making plans for the future, guidance and protection, unseen assistance, repairing things, performing a higher service, accomplishments, open minded, revelry, connection with nature, heightened intuition, messages about direction

Catalysts for Change: people and things coming undone, cat and mouse games, control dynamics, fears about safety and security, over-idealizing people, washed or wiped out, not taking personal responsibility, frozen in place, not seeing clearly, confusion, lost in fantasy or illusion, making excuses, emotionally overwhelmed, self-sabotage, manipulation of banking and finances, vain

Sabian Symbol for the Lunar Month: “a girls basketball team” (unifying)

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (re-tuning or re-calibration of consciousness)

The watery Balsamic Moon phase, the last phase of the lunar month, has begun and the energy comes in like a tidal wave.

A major force behind the tidal wave today is the Sun washing in the energy of 16 Libra and the Sabian symbol “after a storm, a boat landing stands in need of reconstruction.” Things deconstruct under this dynamic (particularly emotions). Then they reconstruct, but in a different way than they were originally. So we understand that what we see, feel, hear, and experience today will undergo mutation or transformation before it is finished. We will not become attached to one thing or way or feeling.

This dynamic is very strong because this degree in the sky has been especially active, meaning planets have done significant things there lately. Mercury stationed retrograde (appeared to stop and then begin moving backwards in the sky) at this degree on September 17. An amplification of the energy of “after a storm, a boat landing stands in need of reconstruction” occurred on September 17 and has been in effect the whole time Mercury has been retrograde. Mercury stations direct (or appears to stop and move forward in the sky once again) tomorrow. The short of it is Mercury retrograde types of issues – issues/challenges with communication, travel, electronics, information – are strongly in effect today and tomorrow.

In general, things may feel like they are coming apart, undocking, coming loose, crashing out of control, or breaking into chaos.

I would offer that this is an effect of the full force of Shodashi’s Wave (Gaia Sophia’s action of returning balance and sanity) and is actually bringing alignment with NATURAL order out of the chaos. Underneath the surface, whatever happens today happens to make things better.

The Earth herself is located at the degree of “fairies (nature spirits, elementals) dancing in the setting Sun,” bringing the veils between the worlds of Spirit and matter close together. The power of illusion and delusion is as high as the power of clarity and reality. Since today’s energy is mutable — changeable — we may vacillate between the two. This can be a little unnerving, but beautiful things can be created from it. Essentially, we can easily meld with the dream of Mother Earth.

Balsamic Moon phase is the mystical, dreamy time of the month, so the energy of “fairies dancing in the setting Sun” is “at home” during Balsamic. Since today’s energy naturally un-grounds, untethers, and undocks things, we remain securely fastened and trusted to Divine Order. To reinforce the connection or to moderate the tidal wave of energies, go outside and “be” in nature. If you are lucky enough to have a body of water nearby, go to it and send out thoughts of peace and stability through it.

This Balsamic Moon phase is the Hundred Hours (or so) before the New Moon in Libra on Monday, a historic month. It is the job of those of the light to hold the line, hold the space, hold the field, and maintain emotional. mental, and physical equilibrium. A trauma response is underway within the collective of humanity. We are on duty as first responders of consciousness. Calling all wise owls…all wings on deck.

(Wings Around the World meditation planned for the New Moon on October 12. Recordings on various timely topics on the way.)

Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!

The Oracle Report

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2015 5:08:36 PM

The Secret of Happiness

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Take heart today. Take heart today with your head. You are on the upswing. Accept: This is God talking to you. With all My love and with all My heart, I speak to you today. BE HAPPY TODAY. I sing these words to you. Be My child who swims the Ocean on My behalf. What can you not do for God? You can be happy for God. Yes, you can even be happy for God. You can allow yourself to be happy for the love of God, for your love of God.

Here’s the secret of happiness. Forget yourself. Remember Me. Remember what you are here on Earth for. Not to serve yourself. Not to focus on yourself. Make Me happy. Even as I am happy always, be happy for Me.

You are here on Earth to serve Me. You serve Me very well when you are happy.

So, then, when you are blue, how do you become sunny? How do you change the color of this moment from gray sky to sunny sky reaching into your heart?

Be happy as you think of Me. This is not artificial. This is not pretending. This is not – absolutely not – forcing yourself to be anything. This is allowing happiness to take over your heart and soul. Look up. Think of Me. Think of making Me happy. Without obsequious attention on your own happiness, you will simply be happier. Without even polite or distant attention on your happiness, happiness will appear and thrive. Your happiness is your gift to Me. Be happy for Me.

Shine a flashlight on happiness, and you may not see it. You can’t force-feed happiness. Happiness does not have to be in the limelight. It likes to slip in more unnoticed.

Too much attention on yourself, and you are unhappy. Less attention on yourself, you are simply happier. What makes you unhappy then? Too much dwelling on yourself, and, in particular, on your own satisfaction. This makes you fussy and displeased.

Come this way to Happiness. Stop dickering about it. Stop figuring it out. Stop trapping happiness as if you were a trapper in the forest. Happiness is not prey that you hunt. Is this a revolutionary thought?

Happiness is a perception that follows you when you let it trot along beside you of its own accord. Hunt happiness without a flashlight, and happiness will find you. You will find happiness tracking you. Happiness will smile on you.

We are speaking of a natural thing. It is natural for happiness to walk beside you. Happiness is your natural state. Happiness is I as I walk beside you and hold your hand. This happiness was never meant to be seldom or out of the ordinary. Happiness is a natural event. It is not an add-on, not at all.

You do know enough to know that without happiness, something is off. It is unnatural to be unhappy. It is selfish to be unhappy. It is too much attention on yourself. In some ways, you remind Me of the Princess and the Pea. Even lying on 100 piled-up mattresses, one pea bothered the Princess.

Imagine, for a moment, if you had a personal maid, her whole attention would be on you. As a personal attendant, she wants to know that you are comfortable, that you are not over-heated and that you are not cold. She hovers over you with her attention. Are you thirsty or hungry? She reads you a checklist of a huge menu. What would you like for breakfast? Oatmeal or eggs, or both? How would you like your eggs? Sunny-side up or over-easy? Would you like one egg or two? Would you like coffee today? Dark-roast or light?

And so on. It is not all that much fun really to be waited on hand and foot.

However, this may be how you seek happiness. Do not be so obsequious to happiness. Don’t be so solicitous of it. Know happiness is coming, and do not be so fraught about it. Don’t pester happiness. Know that happiness is yours. Allow happiness to come of its own free will. Take happiness in your stride. Do not be temperamental about happiness. You are not to be the Princess and the Pea.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/the-secret-of-happiness.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2015 5:11:57 PM

Triple Water Astrology – The Critical Degree! Weekly Horoscope – Week Starting Friday, October 9, 2015

Galactic Free Press's picture

crop4

Please like my page at http://www.facebook.com/triplewaterastrology!

Uranus and Neptune are now the only two retrograde planets in the heavens. This recalls the current overarching theme of the struggle and connection between the two: time groans slowly forward and carries us closer to Neptune releasing his influence to Uranus and the Age of Aquarius. Of interest and perhaps relief to some people, Mercury in Libra is no longer retrograde. Thought and communication, particularly in a social context, feels more “normal”. However, Mercury retrograde’s better features may have been savored by those who diligently took advantage of the opportunities. (Deep and meaningful communication and initiating extensive networking efforts, to name a few.) Sun in Libra forms a t-square with Uranus and Pluto this week. While Pluto is the focal point of the cardinal t-square, the most direct aspect among the three planets is the Sun-Uranus opposition. With core consciousness touching both Uranus’ revolution and Pluto’s transformation by hard aspects, this week is largely about change. Disruption and upheaval might be unpleasant – but perhaps Sun in Libra is suggesting that teamwork is one antidote to managing the two outer titans’ more undesirable effects. No doubt that opportunities exist via the difficulties. Taking the initiative and finding ways to make change constructive can significantly push personal and professional goals forward this week.

Mars, Jupiter, and Pluto in earth signs still form a “power trio”, particularly useful for work and career goals. Venus starts to encroach on the three by the end of the week. Venus is a busy planet this week, additionally forming an opposition to Neptune. Neptune is much stronger by sign. Venus seems to be saying, the most humble and seemingly insignificant manner of cooperating or giving service is a direct first step to reaching Neptune’s greater collective. Meticulous attention to detail has a direct sense of inspiration and creativity associated with it, particularly within relationships. Jupiter also continues to oppose Neptune; such a strong presence of four planets, including Jupiter and Neptune, in the Virgo-Pisces axis, draws attention to spirituality firmly in the mix of energies this week.

What might this week portend for you? Consider your Sun sign and rising sign/ascendant as well.

Aries

This week can be one of really hitting your stride. Aries Sun builds on the earthy intensity of the week, which peaks for you on October 15. The week is highly favorable for an upbeat, sharp manner of attending to work and various demands involving detailed, meticulous efforts. While work and career tend to flow smoothly for Aries, also consider the importance of relationships in moving your goals forward and enjoying life. Sun, Mercury, and Juno opposite your Sun’s sign meld the vitality, work, and relationships themes together nicely elsewhere for you in the transits. This dynamic week also has potential for displaying authority via your specialty and perhaps interacting with those in higher positions from October 9 to 11. Reaching large audiences, using theory, and attaining true understanding of various concepts, situations, or people is promising for Aries from October 11 to 14. Final thought for Aries:listening to or reading about spiritual ideas might be an interesting way to break up your week.

Taurus

The week has a heavier feel for Taurus Sun, but it can definitely be productive. Authority and various restrictions are most prominent at the beginning of the week. Despite the uphill feeling this imposes, responding to structure and giving attention to detail can pay dividends now or down the road. The spirituality theme grows stronger for Taurus as the week progresses. Difficult, demanding work contains a sense of cheery inspiration and purpose, if you determine to make it so. Ambition and intensity in your personal and professional life also become stronger as the week passes. Relationships, particularly at work, is another theme for Taurus consider how to approach this week. Tending to what appears to be minor details in relationships might become significant in the big picture of your life. Watch also for past issues surfacing more often than usual from October 13 to 15. The final few days of the week are also an opportunity to see situations as they truly exist, and implement some “housekeeping” or cleaning out in your life if you so chose. Final thought for Taurus: if someone obtains the better end of a deal with you, consider allowing it to be something they can pay forward.

Gemini

Be quick to take advantage of an “up” type day on October 9, a chance for Gemini Sun to be seen, expand business interests, and benefit from practical learning experiences. Also, the beginning of the week is a fantastic opportunity to assess where you’ve been and what direction you want to move forward from this point in your life. Consulting other people, formally or informally, in this regard is an intelligent course of action as well. Support from close relationships and generating ideas from close partners is another valuable theme for Gemini that becomes stronger as the week progresses. Gemini is in a wedge this week that avoids a lot of the tough energies of the transits, but misses many of the smoother ones as well. Not a bad representation of Sun in Libra! Finding the balance in your actions and in relationships this week definitely tends to serve you well and help you attain what you want and need in life. Final thought for Gemini: if you detect something to the effect of “more than meets the eye” in relationships, try tapping into your intuition.

Cancer

The spirituality theme this week hits Cancer directly on October 9 and 10. Your watery Sun, already flowing reasonably well with Neptune in Pisces, is more closely aligned with Neptune’s inspiration and also broaches Jupiter’s blessings at the beginning of the week. Tending to details and partaking in demanding work activities paradoxically might lift your spirits this week, and certainly can be rewarding. Your week lightens up around October 11, a nicer time for Cancer to enjoy relationships, discuss and assimilate ideas, and find a sense of unity with other people in your life. (October 12 is particularly beneficial for reaching others through the mind.) October 13 until the end of the week is a more intense period for Cancer. However, watch for uplifting moments, opportunities to learn new ideas, and revisiting the powerful “spiritual” theme in the transits this week on October 13 and 14. Final thought for Cancer:feeling inspired is more easily attained for you this week when you seek knowledge, an interesting application of the overarching Uranus-Neptune theme mentioned in the opening comments above.

Leo

Your Sun’s sign is bereft of planets right now, but Leo Sun has plenty of activity pending this week. Leaning on other people a bit might help stabilize the ups and downs headed your way. Close relationships are especially useful in this regard from October 9 until about October 12. Leo also has the opportunity to deal with various situations in a direct and immediate manner, show leadership, and operate creatively within predefined structures from October 9 to 11, helping to mitigate the week’s potential disruptions at a time when they’re expected to peak. If you can stay a step ahead of potential problems and focus your efforts well, the first half of the week has potential to help you move substantially forward with various goals. The second half of the week isn’t necessarily a letdown for Leo, but is considerably less active. Using the first day of the week as a springboard to leap optimistically into what you want to accomplish helps lead to success by week’s end. Final thought for Leo: friends might bring unexpected, but welcome, perspectives for you this week.

Virgo

The stellium of planets in your Sun’s sign at the start of the week signifies this week looking up for Virgo Sun. Venus’ ease acting with Jupiter’s abundance in your Sun’s sign doesn’t guarantee immunity from the tougher, more intense influences of the transits, but the duo portends a more enjoyable than average week for Virgo. Benefiting from close relationships and forming alliances with other people, with a bit of luck and work, augments the Venus-Jupiter theme for you, if indirectly. Productivity at work is a favorable theme for Virgo, given the effort to meet the demands of authority and being determined to acclimate to predefined structures. The spirituality theme edges into the picture more strongly for Virgo by the end of the week. Thus a potentially productive and enjoyable week culminates into touching spirit, if you focus on doing so. Final thought for Virgo: repeating lessons and actions might feel tiresome, but the potential reward this week appears to be worth it – increased strength of mind.

Libra

The Sun is over halfway through your Sun’s sign at this time. Mercury in your Sun’s sign is now direct. Sun and Mercury therefore create a much different feel for Libra Sun in this second half of your solar return month. Use of logic and the mind, and collaborating in order to learn and benefit from commerce, is a subtle but relevant theme for Libra on October 9 and 10. The same can be said during those two days in determining how to proceed with your life, particularly regarding relationships. Ambition and drive related to work and career is reasonably strong this week. The current “expanding power” theme in the heavens starts influencing you directly by the end of the week, obviously another useful theme in work and career. Also consider how to use additional focus and devotion available to you during the first half of the week. Final thought for Libra: with Jupiter in the Virgo sign, preceding your Sun’s, how might you integrate pieces of something into a larger picture this week?

Scorpio

The change theme this week affects Scorpio Sun most intensely, but your Sun probably would feel slightly let down if the situation were otherwise. Changing self or others, certainly within the realm of your Sun’s conscious purpose, is made to order for you this week. Collaboration and seeking harmony, combined with doing the necessary and difficult work, has much better chances than average of leading to meaningful and lasting change. Not that the entire week is uphill – far from it! Scorpio has a flowing theme of “growth through harmony” entering the picture by the end of this week, a kinder and gentler theme in contrast to the more abrupt, intense change theme. Also consider how favorable energies in the transits this week encourage you to take action, compete, and exert personal will in order to expand your interests and move projects and goals forward in work and career. Final thought for Scorpio:ironically, forming a consensus at key moments, rather than competing, might be an additional, effective way to move your aspirations forward this week.

Sagittarius

A sense of creativity and inspiration, along with intense ambition orientated towards detailed efforts and service to others, helps working life touch spirit this week for Sagittarius Sun. Career and spirituality seem to be an odd combination, but perhaps your ruling planet, Jupiter, in the Virgo sign is the key to amalgamating the two this week. Attention to detail, while retaining an understanding of the big picture, is a powerful concept at your disposal if you can find a way to implement it. Focusing on earthy details and expanding your interests via becoming more organized and efficient contains potential for Sagittarius this week. Also consider that ambition does not have to be associated with profit! Providing assistance and service to others might also be rewarding, a path to reaching Neptune’s bliss. Also watch for various relationships taking on added significance for you as the week draws to a close. Final thought for Sagittarius: creatively applying insight at the right times this week by drawing together details into the big picture has promising potential at work for you this week.

Capricorn

Sun in Libra defines the week well for Capricorn Sun. Transiting Sun squaring your Sun by sign can be tough, but also suggests that your natural ambition and achievement-oriented Sun has greater than average opportunities to shine. Thought and logic, particularly involving brainstorming and team efforts, flows well for Capricorn and can provide increasing returns if enough effort is applied. Relationships tend to be very productive at work, however, be aware of too much structure surrounding personal relationships this week. No doubt that the spiritual type theme in the heavens also directly affects Capricorn. Navigating relationships in work and personal life well lead to a sense of inspiration and touching spirit. A strong plus for you this week: a direct, flowing sense of dedication and commitment involved with what you choose to focus your energy on. Final thought for Capricorn: consider how “private” accomplishments carry significance in addition to those you’re recognized for.

Aquarius

Libra Sun’s balance theme hits Aquarius Sun intensely this week, with a peak day on October 11. Libra Sun is well attuned to yours; Libra is an airy sign, as yours is; both your Sun and Sun in Libra are very social; and Libra is about harmony and balance with other people, while your Sun, further along in the zodiac, is about reaching others through associations and ideas. Aquarius is a bit more independent, therefore, but the power of teamwork and combining efforts is a crucial lesson to revisit and works well for you this week. Aquarius ultimately has the opportunity this week to build personal power through relationships with other people that emphasize change. A sense of unity and intensely revisiting the strong balance theme returns on October 12, thus October 11 and 12 have great potential for what you care to make of those days…networking and collaboration can be fantastically productive, and conversely, socializing, sharing, and experiencing the company of others can be immensely enjoyable. Final thought for Aquarius: watch carefully if you find a situation “winding down” – that is probably your cue to find the next path forward.

Pisces

An earthy week is in store for Watery Pisces Sun. Tough determination to obtain what you want from work and career is a prominent theme for you this week. A more placid side of work also slowly emerges as the week continues. Your Sun is well attuned to spiritual service to other people; tending to details and necessary work in relationships has a fulfilling feel that your Sun is attuned to accessing this week. Awareness of structure is also important throughout the week. Demanding work can result in creative achievements, but too much authority can stifle you! Therefore Sun in Libra right now is useful in finding the correct balance with structure in order to maximize your creative Sun’s potential. You also have special access to a powerful combination of using leadership and authoritative qualities to push your interests forward, despite the “grime” or unpleasant details sometimes inherent with the position of being in charge. For those with Sun in Pisces and an interest in the metaphysical, an unusual (and rarely occurring) theme of “specializing in the occult” and using or discovering little-known techniques or methods to increase mastery of New Age type concepts and practices is in effect for you this week. Final thought for Pisces: bearing in mind the intense “New Age” type theme, don’t be daunted by mysteries this week! Persistence is the key to unraveling them.

Disclaimer: please consult the appropriate professional in regards to any area of your life discussed in this horoscope, as it is not intended to replace them. This is for entertainment purposes only and contains the personal opinions of the writer. Offense to any reader is unintentional. Any problem or protest with the newsletter or the opinions of the author should be relayed to triplewaterastrology@yahoo.com.

https://triplewaterastrology.wordpress.com/2015/10/08/triple-water-astrology-the-critical-degree-weekly-horoscope-week-starting-friday-october-9-2015/

Category:

Triple Water Astrology

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2015 5:22:19 PM

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2015

Sandra Walter ~ Resurrection and Galactic Transmutation

WWW.SANDRAWALTER.COM

Blessings Beloved Light Tribe,

Thank you from the pure light of my Heart for the deep sharing on the Connection Call last night. Tears of gratitude, the overwhelming amount of LoveLight, and the sharing of the Galactic-level templates were potent - and needed - at this juncture. I cherish the Ascension Path calls as much as you do!

Everything shifts to accommodate the Resurrection phase, which is the powerful focus for many of us through the end of the year. Magic threes, Beloveds. We are in it. The replay of the call is up now, please read the message in the Connection call unit first.

This phase brings the urgency of Create the New Right Now to the surface in an overwhelming burn-everything-else-to-the-ground kind of way. It is a reflection of what was accomplished as we completed the tetrad, and is reflected in our bodies and consciousness. The old creation is torn apart, liquified, dissolved, and reborn into purity - on a vastly different level than ever before. We understand intensifying energies need to be balanced with patience and maturity. All is incredibly well, Beloveds. Goodness, how much strength we find within to recreate ourselves over and over along this journey. We are truly amazing Beings.

I Love You, I Bless You, I Thank You!

In Love, Light and Service,

Sandra

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!