Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY HERE?
2/11/2016 1:17:16 AM

So What If Life Makes You Stretch Yourself?

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

All the time you protect yourself, and you think this is the way to go. What you are doing is likely preventing yourself. Preventing yourself from what? From life! Awake!

When you hide from life or hide yourself from yourself, you narrow yourself. You are stuck in a past image of yourself. You reduce yourself. You cut off your feet in order to fit a narrow bed you made for yourself. You are looking for comfort, and you choose tightness.

You are made to move along. You are not made to stay on the same rung of the ladder. You are meant to keep moving and keep growing. Be glad you can move up in order to see further. It is not to your benefit to stay the same. Life will get you out of your short bed one way or another. Life will give you a run for your money.

Whatever life may do, it won’t stay the same no matter how much you stamp your foot.

Why be stilted when you can be pliant and roll right along? Why be rigid when you can flex your muscles? Why close your mind when you can open your mind and discover new possibilities? Given only easy choices, you might never have ventured.

You will get through life. How you enjoy the sights you see and how you expand the world for others is up to you. Surely, you don’t want to be in a coma for the extent of your life? Why stop growing when you can blossom and do somersaults?

Good grief, did you make a four-foot long coffin for yourself years ago? How your life on Earth this visit is going to end, you don’t know. You might as well take off into the far blue horizons while you are dancing, discovering, and delighting in the new. Beloveds, do you really want to cash in your chips way in advance?

There is no advantage to compressing yourself. You are in life to express yourself and go higher and higher. So what if life makes you stretch yourself? Stretch yourself. You may go to the gym to stretch your muscles. Go to life and stretch yourself to expand yourself and the world you live in. You are for more than to take up space in a world that believes in time and space.

Expand your heart. Expand your mind. You never were restricted. You restrict yourself. It is your voice that says, “No.” It is your voice that says: "It is better to huddle where I am." It is your voice that says: "It's better to be a fly on the wall than to expand my horizons."

You may have been telling yourself that you must hide from life as best you can, that it is better for your to park on your way to life, as if adventure is the last thing you are to take on. At the same time, you argue with life and others for all you are worth. What are you doing here, beloveds, if not to take off? Be light of foot and light of mind. No more debating.

You have gone to great lengths to avert making yourself responsible for the life you lead. You lead your life. Where does it say that you are to be only a downcast follower, to trudge along and complain the whole way away? You are not to be a dud that never goes off!

Awaken yourself. Perhaps it is time you wake up to the reduction you perpetuate upon yourself. Whatever fix you are in, you got yourself there. Now get yourself out, but not by habitual arguing and making someone else your fall guy. Enough being adversarial. Stop proving to yourself the same old disputes.

What do I mean when I say to you, “Arise.” What do I mean when I say, “Arise to your natural stature.” What do I mean when I say:

Even if you are fearful, get up. Get up anyway.

I mean, Arise.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/so-what-if-life-makes-you-stretch-yourself.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/11/2016 4:35:47 PM

The Oracle Report, Thursday, February 11, 2016

0211-16sunshine

Sunshine

Crescent Moon Phase: challenge, perseverance

Moon in Aries

Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Matangi, Goddess of the Wind

Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North, God of Enlightenment

Skill: recognize the teaching that is being delivered

True Alignments: brainstorming that remains focused, periodically retreating to the inner world, turning from the status quo and old paradigms, putting things together, seeing the truth, performing a duty, passionate beliefs, defiance that is honorable because it holds to true values, unimpeded, courage to act, taming powerful emotional responses

Catalysts for Change: difficulties discerning, going against one’s morals, extremes in mood and rapid shifts in mood, issues with feeling vulnerable, trying to gain sympathy, need to be the center of attention, frozen, denying value or not adhering to values, putting pressure on something, wanting what is unworthy to be worthy (denial)

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “a large white dove bearing a message” (messages and information delivered; a wave of peace enters)

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres” (the recalibration of human consciousness)

Today, an important message, insight, or understanding tries to get our attention. This may come about through something or someone (maybe you) going beyond the normal limit, above and beyond the regular routine, and outside of the box of everyday operations. The Sun is discharging the energy of “a big bear sitting down waving all of its paws.” Situations and circumstances can go to extremes. The energy will do whatever it needs to do to get our attention – to help us get the message – to show us that things now seek to come to a new (higher) level based on the value of life and love for life, not the controlled demolition of the value of life.

Growth and experience is the nature (and purpose) of life. When we are not growing, we are not truly living. Humanity’s development has been arrested for far too long. This solar-lunar year is the beginning of the change of all of that.

In all ways and aspects of our lives, a restoration of what makes us human – the heavy endowments of creativity, imagination, construction, and ability to experience love – is underway in full force. Today, we are shown where the focus of change is concentrated- individually and in the world. The themes, circumstances, conditions, and events in our lives that occur today are designed to bring us into better alignment with life based on the values of love, peace, fellowship, and unified creative efforts.

As the energy tries to get our attention, these things follow along:

1- CONFUSION – There is a great deal of chatter on the days Mercury disseminates the energy of “a large aviary.” People tend to talk and talk, going around in circles. There’s “too much confusion” and we want to “get [some] relief.” Venus does too, as the planet comes to the degree of “a woman entering a convent.” Seek the calm of the inner world to maintain a laser-like focus in the midst of any clouds of confusion that naturally come about today. Cut through any chaos.

2- JUMPING AROUND – All of the chatter and activity causes people to go back and forth between things. Minds jump from one way to another, seemingly indecisive. These things happen in order to show “extremes” so that we can get the message or wisdom that available through the interaction (or observation).

3- RESISTANCE – Much of what goes out of the ordinary or out into the extremes today comes about due to resistance. We may find that something is not in integrity the way we thought it was or the way that we would have liked it to be. Or, we may find ourselves feeling pulled in a new direction, one that is more aligned with the heart. Mars is located at“obeying his conscience, a soldier resists orders,” and the Sun is still in square with Mars, so there is amplified potential for dramatic shifts. Following your intuition is the way to go.

The Earth is located at “a bareback rider in a circus displays her dangerous skill.” Our skills of using knowledge of the energetics of the “codes of life” (the “music of the spheres”) of the Sabian symbols are demonstrated by our ability to be immersed in the source field/information field (life) and attentive enough to recognize the teaching, lesson, insight, and guidance that is trying to reach us.

Today, we acrobatically ride our way through the circuses, finishing strong with something very valuable.

Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!

The Oracle Report

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/11/2016 8:22:38 PM

Discernment and How It Applies to These Times – The Council

the councilThe Council

Our channel has been asked about the subject of discernment and how it applies to these times. We will take that as an indirect question to us, as well. He brought us the subject and we agree as to its import.

We have spoken before on this subject and this will begin by covering the same ground. That is alright. Your ‘software’ is updated each time you read something again. It is just as though you were practicing a sport or a musical instrument. Pathways in your nervous system are built, strengthened, and perhaps corrected each time. So we urge you to not skip over things just because you are acquainted with them. Do you not see things differently each time you read your favorite book? It happens because you are different than the one who read it last time.

So – discernment. You are entering very critical times for humanity and for yourselves. This will have different effects on each person. But it will also bring to the fore the dedicated lightworkers who have seriously intended to raise their frequencies, to learn to love themselves and others, and to contribute whatever they personally could to the rise in the collective consciousness.

It will also bring to the fore many who have used others, who are totally misguided, and who want to ‘make a buck’, as you put it. There will information for those who need it that is based on love and inclusion. There will be much also that is based upon fear. This is why it will so very important for each of you to have polished your inherent abilities of discernment.

Discernment is an inherent ability for each of you. But, as you well know, there are many inherent abilities that you may not have personally honed to their finest degree. So the question becomes, “How do I improve my discernment?”

First let us point out that if you are deciding the merits of a thing using your intellect, you are not discerning, you are judging. That does not mean you cannot ever find the best choice. But neither does it mean that you will. There is a vast sea of information and possibility that your incarnate mind could not even begin to grasp. You have a wonderful mechanism there, but you’ve been taught to rely on it to do things it was not created to do.

We want very much for you to begin to understand that there is infinitely more of you as a being than what you currently are aware of. That is what we want you to learn to tap into and rely on. And that is the discernment that we are speaking of.

Now if you are one who leads her life, or his life, in concert with your guides, then you know how to do this. If not, you are probably thinking that you do not know how to do this. It is not difficult. It only takes some attention and some practice, not so much practice to make it better, but practice to make it your day to day way of living.

What we suggest you do is to begin filtering everything, yes everything, through your heart. Your heart is your connection to your highest version of yourself. It is also your connection to us. Your heart has access to a knowing that your brain never will. You will most likely ‘hear’ its advice as feelings. If you read, listen, and decide based on what your heart is feeling, and if you do not over-ride that with your intellect, that will be discernment. And it will not lead you wrong. If ever you think it did, think back and see if you did not follow that feeling after all.

In these times ahead, it will be important to you and to those around you, for you to be able to choose wisely and well. Continue to develop your inner knowing. And if ever you are not sure, ask us. We are always right there with you. And is our pleasure to help. You will ‘hear’ the answer in your feelings. You will know.

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link: http://ronahead.com/

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/11/2016 8:28:21 PM

Daily Message ~ Thursday February 11, 2016

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, as you have all undergone such an energetic overhaul, you are now at a point that even subtle changes in focus create a powerful ripple effect. Let us explain.

For example, for many years you have navigated your life through the avoidance of what was unwanted. That was indeed a way to get clarity on what you would like to create, a first step, if you will. You have now purged yourselves out so completely you are now poised to create based on what you would like to include. The shift to simply creating by preference is a profound one. As your focus moves from exclusion to inclusion, you are moving from separation consciousness to unity consciousness, which is, of course, a vital aspect of a higher vibrating planet.

Another subtle but profound shift comes from moving away from psychic self-protection into energetic clarity. The techniques may be exactly the same, but the intention is what creates the difference. Practicing self-protection loudly announces to the universe that you believe there is something you need protection from. It is a fear based practice. When you make the shift to simply practicing energetic clarity – allowing your own light to shine, bright and clear and unimpeded, you are demonstrating your own divinity and authenticity as an individuated aspect of Source energy, secure in your safety and empowerment. This supports the shift from doing to being, and is leading by the love that you are.

This is a time of energetic refinement, of choice, of preference. It is also a time of figuring out how to work in higher energies than you’ve ever experienced on a daily basis, which is an exciting time of discovery. Let your innate knowingness lead the way, don’t be afraid to experiment and try new ways of adjusting and being, as you start to see the immense power in the smallest things. That is the fun of moving into energetic mastery. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2016/02/11/daily-message-thursday-february-11-2016/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/11/2016 8:33:00 PM

Suzanne Lie: The Lift Off by The ONE We Are Becoming

LiftOffChapter One

The First Ones In

It started with the voices – that is the higher voices. But we heard them not above, but within. At first that was quite disorienting, as we were used to perceiving only outer communications, but very soon the inner location of the voices became normal. That is, it became normal for those of us who could hear the voices.

At first there were just a few of us who could hear the voices, and we thought we were alone in this experience. But, gradually, as we gained the courage to share our experience with others, we found out that we were not alone. Also, somehow, we knew with whom we could share our experience.

In fact, there were certain people that we began to recognize. We did not recognize their faces, or even their bodies. We recognized their “feel.” We later discovered that none of us understood the sensation of “recognition by feeling.”

However, as we found the courage to share our experience with certain people, we discovered that we were all experiencing these voices in the same way. We also learned that there were some people with whom we could NOT share our experience.

As one might guess, we could “feel” with whom we could share our “feelings.” We also discovered that we did not need to use our voices, or be in close physical proximity, to send or receive this feeling to or from others.

At first, we could only experience this unique feeling with our physical body, which would have a certain “knowing” that that person, whether close to us or far away, was communing with us. We began to use the word “commune” rather “communication” because we “felt” each other as if we were ONE person.

I know that this sensation will be very difficult to understand for people who have not experienced it, but I will try my best to explain it. At first, we had conscious experiences of a higher voice, but it was not above us. As I said before, this higher voice was within us.

Having someone communicate with us, especially an invisible someone, from inside of us was disconcerting at first. However, we came to realize that this inner voice was very comforting and even helpful in our daily life. It was as if someone with a higher perspective was showing us the possible and probable realties that we were entering.

I know that I lost you there, so I will explain the above statement more clearly. It was as if we all perceived an invisible – which means we only saw it with our imagination – fork in the road of our life.

One of our “choices of reality,” symbolized by the fork in the road, would absolutely occur if we did not alter ourselves in some fashion. That was the “probable reality.” The other choice, the “possible reality,” was an alternate path that we could experience if we chose.

At first it was disconcerting to have these myriad choices constantly entering our awareness, but as we grew accustomed to these inner directions we found that our lives began to flow. OK, now what do we mean by our life flowing?

The best way to explain a “flowing life” is that we found that when we just LET GO of all the myriad choices of daily life and allowed this inner directive to guide us, we were much happier and could actually do more.

In other words, instead of having to make myriad choices about our daily life, we only had two choices: follow this inner flow or experience the resistance of daily life. In fact, when we chose to “follow the flow,” we did NOT experience the resistance that was normal before we followed the flow.

It was as if we finally realized that there was an alternative to climbing that steep trail of daily life – alone. Until we chose to follow the flow we did not realize that there was an alternative to our “steep trail.” And, most important, before we chose to follow this collective inner directive, we did not know how very alone we had been.

We could remember how it was to feel so alone inside ourselves and even with a good friend or in a crowd of other people. In fact, “other” is a word that began to leave our awareness. As we followed this inner, collective reality, the concept of “other” became extinct.

I can feel that I should also explain the concept of an “inner, collective realty.” Before we began to follow this “inner feel,” we were alone within ourselves. Yes, we could share our lives through communication, which was usually about our work, our kids, or some other 3D activity, but it was separate people talking about separate lives.

The interesting thing that we discovered when we merged into theflow was that, even though we were still “individuals,” we were not separate. We were so united within the flow at the most inner levels of our consciousness, that the external package of our bodies were merely the seemingly separate encasement for our ONE Being.

At first this situation was a bit disconcerting for us because we had all had myriad lives on third dimensional Earth. However, eventually we began to meet Beings who had only had a few incarnations on Earth or had only bi-located onto third dimensional Earth while they kept their primary essence and consciousness on their Starship.

As we, the Ones who had primarily identified ourselves as being humans from physical Earth, merged with the Ones who knew they had only bi-located to Earth, we all began to remember our higher dimensional life. We were not surprised to discover that many of us knew the bi-located Ones from being on the same Ship.

As we all communed, we realized that some of us would return to our Ship, others would move into the energy patterns of fifth dimensional Earth, and others would expand their essence enough to be both on the Ship and on New Earth. New Earth is the name that we started to use for the fifth dimensional frequency of Earth.

At first, most of us could not remember much about our higher dimensional life, but we could perceive and communicate with each other quite naturally. Sometimes one, or a few, of us would “phase out” of our collective perception for a while, but they would usually return. When they returned they had great stories to share with us.

Sometimes they would disappear because they had returned to physical or astral Earth to assist in some manner. It appeared to us that they had only been gone for a short while, but when they returned, they told us how they had been on physical Earth for a long lifetime, or on Astral Earth for a lesser time.

Then there were some who had traveled to their Ship or to one of the frequency levels of New Earth. These “return stories,” as we called them, were very interesting. They told us how we could visit many different frequencies of New Earth and discover that each frequency was quite different.

There was what they called, “Perceptual New Earth,” in which we could perceive it like a movie, but it was actually an “in-between frequency.” This frequency of New Earth was more like an idea than a place.

However, if a group could combine their consciousness enough to embrace that “idea,” they would find themselves interacting as a group on a reality that was highly adaptive to their thoughts and emotions.

Also, in order to remain in this “Adaptive New Earth” they would have to join into the group consensus that this version of New Earth was indeed real. Hence, even though that reality seemed to waver and change with every thought and emotion, it was a “real” reality.

This Adaptive New Earth is where the group needed to remain in total consciousness calibration with each other or they would “fall out” of the experience. When they “fell out” they returned to Perceptual New Earth.

They told us that they could observe Perceptual New Earth, but they could not enter into that perception. In other words, they could perceive it, but they could not live it. We say “perceive” rather than see, hear or feel it, as that frequency of Earth did not look, sound or seem at all like physical Earth.

Perceptual Earth was more like the Astral Plane of the fourth dimension in that it looked like a dream or something they were making up. However, they were all “making up” the same reality and having the same dream/reality.

It was because of the adventures of some of our friends, that we realized we were moving into New Earth. We instinctively knew that we were experiencing New Earth as groups because the power of Unity Consciousness assisted us to better understand and accept our very unique experience.

Our collective experience of releasing that which we had always known as “real” and embracing an entirely different experience of reality was greatly facilitated by the intimate relationship of our group.

When trusted friends, family and loved ones that had known us when we were “just” physical were having the exact same experiences, it was much easier for us to “believe” that what we were experiencing was REAL.

I understand that the above statement can be quite confusing, so I suggest you think of our experience as if you were dreaming and found dear friends and family from your waking life sharing the same dream with you.

In the same manner as a dream, at first, you will likely “wake up” to your 3D self. What we mean by that is that at first you will “fall out” of that frequency of consciousness. However, just as sleep is important and alpha wave dreams guide you, your initial short-term visits to New Earth are important and will definitely guide you.

Again, we must add that this guidance will not be above, behind, or in front of you as via any 3D guidance. This guidance will be withinyou. Perceiving reality as an inner feeling, perception, idea, emotion and/or thought will likely be that most challenging part of your experience. It definitely was for us.

However, we were “the first Ones in.” Because we could not share our experience with anyone from our 3D, outer reality, we instantly bonded very deeply with each other. Of course, everything in New Earth is instant, and we were automatically very close because we instantly perceived ourselves as ONE.

I guess it was because we had already bonded so deeply before we actually moved beyond Perceptual New Earth and Adaptive New Earth and into what we called “Threshold New Earth.” Before we actually entered Threshold New Earth we came to an invisible energy field.

Before this threshold, we had experienced what we were later told was the fourth dimension. It was then that we were also told that New Earth resonated to the fifth dimension. I must admit that most of our journey through the fourth dimension was the process of visiting higher and higher frequencies of what was called “Mystery Schools.”

It was in these Mystery Schools that our group became larger and larger. We started out as a relatively small group of men and women who had not had any kind of esoteric teachings. We were just regular people who had no idea or even forewarning of what we were about to experience.

Now you might think that that would make us frightened, but the constant feeling of Unconditional Love for ALL life was so welcoming and totally safe. Therefore, we just “let go” into this unknown experience thinking that we were having some kind of group illusion. It was not until we came to Threshold New Earth that we realized that we had actually left all illusion behind us.

I will try to explain the sensation of TRUTH, but I am not sure I can put that experience into words. Yes, Truth is actually an experience. We had left a reality so filled with lies and illusions that that energy field was normal. Yes, the concept of energy field was also something we learned about in Threshold New Earth.

However, I think I am getting ahead of myself. I apologize, but since I came to Threshold New Earth, my concepts of time and sequence are disappearing from my mind. It is for this reason that I must document our journey here on Threshold New Earth, as I know I will likely lose all connection to third dimensional thinking once I cross that Threshold.

Please, allow me to go back in sequence to our first sensations of our experiences of the progressive versions of New Earth. I say “progressive” because each of the before-mentioned versions of New Earth prepared us to journey on into the next octave of New Earth.

OK, I think I should start with explaining the concept of “octaves of New Earth.” When we perceived these different octaves, we had an inner knowing to move past them and continue our journey. However, my Higher Self, who greeted me on Threshold New Earth, told me that I am to be a reporter or a scribe. What that means is that it is my Mission to report our journey to those who are still bound to their experience of physical Earth.

Now, before I go backwards to explain each of the versions of New Earth that our group moved beyond, I want you to know that I was just a “regular person” on 3D Earth. I still have no idea how I was chosen to partake in this marvelous event, but I do live in constant thanksgiving for this great privilege.

Therefore, before I go back to the beginning I want to share the main thing that I learned which is the power of Gratitude. I will go into this concept more deeply later, but I want to say now that it was because our groups were able to be thankful for our experience that we could continue all the way to New Earth.

You see, Gaia is a free will planet. I had no idea what that meant. However, my Higher Self tells me that we took a body on 3D Earth to learn how to be the Master of our free will. I still do not understand how I mastered my free will, but perhaps it occurred when I chose to listen to and follow the directives of my inner voice.

I must admit that the most challenging directive was to “feel” the inner voice. The second greatest challenge was to find the courage to share my experience with others.

The Lift Off by The ONE We Are Becoming. By Suzanne Lie. February 10, 2016. http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.co.uk/

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!