Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Time To Celebrate The Birthday Of A Special Friend
3/24/2010 9:13:10 PM
WoW ! Happy Birthday LaNell !
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2010 9:58:18 PM

Hi Linda,

Thanks so much. You're a Good Friend to stop by to help us Celebrate LaNell's Birthday.

Have A Terrific Evening,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2010 10:00:57 PM

Hey Hey Dear Partner Phil!

Sorry I am a little late... I just came back from work.

But, NOW, I am in here with You My Friend to Celebrate an AMAZING LADY! And, as You said it Phil... let's Make it BIG... BIG... BIG... BIG... She Deserve Nothing Less than the BEST!

If YOU would allow me Phil, I would like to Bring back here once more, your own words because they so very well expressed who LaNell is indeed...

Dearest LaNell...

God gave a gift to the world when you were born; a person who loves and cares, who sees a person's need and fills it, who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than herself, who touches each life she enters & makes a difference in the world. May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

----------

Hello Dearest Lanell!

I will come back many times from now until Your Birthday My Dearest Friend, because there is so much I want to tell You and NOW is the time. I am so Happy to Partner with Phil in Making this Party the Biggest AdlandPro Party ever. I hope with all of My Heart that YOU can feel the LOVE My Friend for You, a Wonderful Lady who does so much for all of Us here and for the Community itself.

Let's start by Singing to YOU a Very Happy Birthday...

LaNell

I wish You can Let all of this LOVE in My Friend...

Blessings,

Alain

+0
3/24/2010 11:01:45 PM
Hi LaNell,
Happy Birthday
God Bless
Mardge Kelly
Frustrated and confused about PCs and the Internet? Sick of feeling like a patronized, second class citizen? The Newbie Club will treat you with the respect you deserve and teach you all you need to know with their revolutionary free Learning System. Click over NOW and change your PC and Net experience forever. Frustrated and confused about PCs and the Internet? Sick of feeling like a patronized, second class citizen? The Newbie Club will treat you with the respect you deserve and teach you all you need to know with their revolutionary free Learning System. Click over NOW and change your PC and Net experience forever. http://tinyurl.com/259zkpd
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2010 1:50:59 AM

Hi Alain,

No Problem my Friend, I realize that some of us still have to work. Wish the Doctors would let me work, at least a little bit. Oh well, there could be a whole lot worse things to be doing, than spending extra quality time with my Friends.

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate the help. We've got a week, and we're gonna party! I've invited somewhere between 2,500 and 3,000 of my closest Friends, so the joint should be Rockin'. Just waiting on the Guest of Honor,

Seriously though my Friend, spending time wih LaNell, with You, and with a few hundred or so of our Friends sounds to me like a Great way to spend a week.

Have A Beautful & Blessed Evening My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!