Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Time To Celebrate The Birthday Of A Special Friend
3/25/2010 2:00:33 AM

Hi Mardge,

It's so good to see you here to Celebrate LaNell's Birthday. I apprecaite your Kind Words & Wishes, and I'm sure that LaNell will as well.

Have A Great Week My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2010 2:10:11 AM
Bless you Phil for this great forum.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LaNell

Thank you for everything you do to make Adland the "BESTEST" community in the whole wide world. We so appreciate you!!!

http://www.golbniem.de/images/entries/happy_birthday.jpg

Love and Hugs, Jill
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2010 2:10:40 AM

Hello LaNell,

I know that it's probably early where you're at right now, however, my old tired bones have got to be up at the Hospital tomorrow morning around 6:00 AM because a Friend is facing Surgery around 7:00 AM, and I promised the family that we would have some time to Pray before he goes into Surgery.

Anyway, I'll leave you in capable hands, wish you a Very Happy & Blessed Birthday, and bid you all a Peaceful...

Bless You My Sweet Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
3/25/2010 7:29:13 AM
Quote:

Hello Friends,

Exactly one week from Today, on March 31st, a very Special Friend of mine and a Great Friend to most of you as well, has a Birthday. I was kinda hoping that we could all get together and show her just how much we appreciate her Friendship, as we help to Celebrate her Special Day.

Hi LaNell,

God gave a gift to the world when you were born; a person who loves and cares, who sees a person's need and fills it, who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than herself, who touches each life she enters & makes a difference in the world. May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

Wishing you all the best in the year to come. May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors. And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come.

Happy Birthday My Dear Friend,

Phil

+0
3/25/2010 7:30:16 AM
Quote:
Bless you Phil for this great forum.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LaNell

Thank you for everything you do to make Adland the "BESTEST" community in the whole wide world. We so appreciate you!!!

http://www.golbniem.de/images/entries/happy_birthday.jpg

Love and Hugs, Jill
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!