Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Time To Celebrate The Birthday Of A Special Friend
3/30/2010 1:21:08 PM

Hi Cheryl,

So good to see you here. Thanks for stopping by to help Celebrate LaNell's Birthday.

Yes, my Friend, the Years they do roll by now, don't they? I rolled up 63 of them, just a week or so ago.

Thanks & God Bless My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2010 1:25:47 PM

Hi Alain,

Thanks so much. These past two days have been a real challenge for me. I couldn't have managed to keep up this Thread without your help. Thanks for being there for me my Friend.

Thanks Again & God Bless,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2010 3:31:32 PM
Phil and Alain,

You two are having way to much fun, and isn't that a wonderful thing while celebrating someone else special day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LANELL

YOU DESERVE ALL THIS ATTENTION, HOPING IT HAS BEEN FUN
Huga and blessings,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2010 7:25:54 PM

Hi Myrna,

Thanks so much my Dear Friend for sharing in LaNell's Birthday Celebration with us. Your Beautiful Graphics and your Thoughtful, Kind, Words have helped to make it Special.

I just love Springtime don't you?

Every day, in every way, you show how much you care.
Thank you for your kindness, your time,
and your generous spirit.
God Bless You My Friend,
Phil

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2010 10:58:38 PM
Hi Phil,Alain & All, Thank you so much for making my birthday so special. You are all special friends and I will cherish these good memories. Love and Hugs, LaNell
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!