Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Time To Celebrate The Birthday Of A Special Friend
3/29/2010 10:30:19 PM

Hi LaNell,

Sorry to be so Tardy today is joining your Birthday Celebration, however a Small Tornado touched down just up the road from the house, and our power has been off and on sporadically all day. No damages to our house and no one was seriously injured in the Neighborhood, God Is Good, however, the power has just come back on and stayed on within the past hour.

Today, to Celebrate your Special Day, here's a beautiful Louisiana Sunrise, and a Birthday Blessing for you...

Have A Beautiful Evening & God Bless My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2010 1:09:23 AM

Hi Phil!

This was both our day to be late in here it seems ;-)

I am very Happy to hear that all is fine with You My Friend!

Dear LaNell!

I was thinking of You Today even though I had not much time to come earlier...

Hugs and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2010 2:47:06 AM
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy

Happy Happy Birthday LaNell,

And all our March birthday friends!

As a matter of fact....I just celebrated my sweet 60! Yes, it's true....whew! The cat's out out of the bag now!

It's a great month for birthdays! yahoo!

Wishing you the best ever!!!!
Cheryl :-)
http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2010 9:30:38 AM

Hello Dear Partner Phil!

Have a Wonderful Day My Friend!

Hello Dear Cheryl!

Glad to see You Join the Party for LaNell... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU as well My Friend... So Happy to read that You had a Good One ;-)

Hey Hey LaNell!

We are at one Great Day from the Grand Day... and, I hope that You will have A Splendid Day once more My Friend... Especially with the Nice Spring Weather that we have these days.

&

Many Blessings,

Alain

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2010 1:10:59 PM

Hi LaNell,

Just one more day my Friend. It's almost here. Just wanted to stop by with one more Wish...

Wishing you all the best in the year to come.

May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors. And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come true.

Happy Birthday My Sweet Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!