Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Time To Celebrate The Birthday Of A Special Friend
3/24/2010 2:15:25 PM

Hello Friends,

Exactly one week from Today, on March 31st, a very Special Friend of mine and a Great Friend to most of you as well, has a Birthday. I was kinda hoping that we could all get together and show her just how much we appreciate her Friendship, as we help to Celebrate her Special Day.

Hi LaNell,

God gave a gift to the world when you were born; a person who loves and cares, who sees a person's need and fills it, who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than herself, who touches each life she enters & makes a difference in the world. May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

Wishing you all the best in the year to come. May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors. And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come.

Happy Birthday My Dear Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Time To Celebrate The Birthday Of A Special Friend
3/24/2010 5:54:41 PM
HI Phil

Your wish is my command. I would be glad to celebrate LaNell's birthday with you

Wishing you a wonderful day
Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2010 6:39:20 PM

Hi Myrna,

You're the Very First to Respond. Let's Hope we can have a Crowd. Thanks so much my Friend, and Congratulations for reaching a 100 Pages over at your Native American Forum.

Thanks Again & Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
3/24/2010 7:30:52 PM
Sweet-thats an awesome idea to celebrate life in that way. Happy Birthday girl!
Mary M.
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2010 8:09:23 PM

Hi Mary,

Thanks so much for coming by to join us here at LaNell's Birthday Celebration. I know that she will appreciate your kind Comments.

Have A Beutiful Day My Friend,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!