Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Advertising your business at Adland
6/1/2011 10:30:25 PM
Hi Cheryl,

Boy! I love this site! It is so nice to feel real concern and welcome and please no ADS! A signature line, no problem. Just to be able to discuss This and That is so refreshing. I am sure that if someone is curious and inquires they could be sent an email eplaining, but not in the forum. I realize that I am very, very new to this, but it is nice just to able to exchange pleasantries, banter, and/or active discussions on perhaps more serious matters.

I agree that perhaps a forum just for us to discuss the various companies that we are involved with, not necessarily just ads, would be great for newbies like me. It would give us a better idea of what is out there; whether we could afford them; wether we would even like them once we have joined!

But to you, Cheryl and to whomsoever started this forum, thank you!

Cheryl B.

+0
6/1/2011 11:13:07 PM
Hi Cheryl and the rest of the Adlandians,
Honestly it escaped my mind to advertise in the forums "Click" you're topic just hit the spot and I thank you. Now, as far as using the forums for advertising, I think that the topic itself will will be a major determining factor of that. Because if the topic is exciting many people will have will be inspired to reply with passion. But then again you get those die hard spammers that just don't know any better, and those who just don't care. Anyway I hope to see less of those and more of the pro's.. Thanks again..
Take care, God Bless and we'll see you on the Road to Success....
You can find me at any social site just use the name "JosephDiego" Or Just Visit my Blog http://www.JosephDiego.com Please Comment and leave the link to your site or blog so we can become friends. Take care, God Bless and I'll see you on the Road To Success. JosephDiego Diamante. __________________________________________________________________________
+0
6/7/2011 12:36:21 PM

Hello All,

I agree with all that's shown in this thread and I extend best wishes for each one's success. Have a prosperous day.

Have a Blessingly Prosperous Day, Stan, www.smartclothes4kids.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!