Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: POTW Eligible Member Suggestions
12/14/2012 3:50:28 PM
We wish to accomadate all that desire to be recognized but there are minimum requirements to be met. I have sent Rudy a message myself, unfortunately no reply as yet.

Hey Ken, I posted there too, but no Rudy.

Jim
POTW Team

Quote:

Hi Team,

If someone is not communicating about issues about being eligible, then what's the likelihood they'll show up to say Thanks to all the people at their potential Congrats thread?

+0
12/16/2012 2:32:12 PM
Great points folks, my apologies as I didn't realize Rudy was so inactive. C'mon Rudy lol?!?
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2012 5:53:04 PM
I would like to nominate a very special lady, who in my opinion deserves to be recognized and what better way than the POTW. I am unsure with the Christmas season being upon us, if the POTW is going to take a break during this time, but when it does come back......

My formal nomination is Nellie

Thank you...

Diane
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/16/2012 5:55:33 PM
Never thought I'd see my name so big and loud. Thanks for the kick - now just to catch the ball.
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/16/2012 6:02:26 PM
GBG(gosh-by golly) You guys have lit a fire under my chair, now I'll never get out more, I'll just hang here to see what happens.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!