Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: POTW Eligible Member Suggestions
12/5/2012 7:42:49 PM
Hi Louise... I 'm just wondering do you have any photos of yourself anywhere? If you do you can upload to your computer. If you have a friend or family member, maybe they can help you out? Just a thought
+0
12/6/2012 10:15:33 PM
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy...

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2012 11:59:16 AM
Well folks, Rudy really needs to be active in his forum don't ya think?

Quote:
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy...

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2012 8:39:53 AM
I posted a message in Rudy's forum trying to help him out with one of the requirements to be eligible. I tried to invite him to be friends but have not heard from him. I am glad that he is interested in being recognized as a person of the week. If you know him as a friend, he might be more responsive to your suggestions that might help his chances.
==============================================================
Quote:
Well folks, Rudy really needs to be active in his forum don't ya think?

Quote:
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy...

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2012 3:34:03 PM

Hi Team,

If someone is not communicating about issues about being eligible, then what's the likelihood they'll show up to say Thanks to all the people at their potential Congrats thread?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!