Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate The PEOPLE of The YEAR From 2009!
1/31/2010 6:55:10 PM

Hi Joyce,

I'm glad you're here a second time! It was very cold here in Michigan, after being warm enough to rain last week and melt everything, then the temp dropped to about 15 for a few days. I keep saying I like the snow, but not the cold.

+1
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2010 7:02:45 PM

Hi Pat,

I haven't tried any of the Facebook games, I've seen my sister and cousins posting their game results. When I was a teenager I would spend my lunch money on arcade games, and my parents would tell me directly every morning to buy lunch and not waste their money because they knew I would choose to play instead of eat. Then when I got married, my husband and I both played video games too much at home, to the point where it was taking time away from family time, so I haven't played much of anything for a very long time.

+1
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2010 7:15:06 PM

Hi Jason Lamure,

Thanks for finding time to visit, I know you're very busy! I've never thought of it as being an unpaid volunteer, I like being here and I've always thought the POTY shouldn't be narrowed down to a semi-final list as in past years. Also, the people who get any votes in POTY should all be featured, maintaining a yearlong fanbase takes effort. People such as you and Paula Frye who aren't here publicly very often are still taken very seriously in business even if you don't socialize much here. Having a fanbase even when not here is very fantastic!

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2010 8:22:31 PM

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your numerous visits here and for all your support last year and before that!

+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/1/2010 3:33:07 PM
Hello again, Roger. Yeah, so for Christmas my dad, brother and I all got matching flanel pajamas. My mom doesn't seem to like them, but its not like I'll wear them in public. The only thing I care about is that they're warm and that they don't fall down when I walk (thank goodness for draw strings).
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!