Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: PHILOXENIA# European Capitals!
1/20/2010 12:44:31 PM

Hello Georgios,

Thanks for a nice light start with the Beatles. I'm very proud of the heritage that three ordinay guys gave to the world of music and the vision that they shared.

Your previous "White Race" video concerns me though.

I respect your nationalism. We in Britain, England in particular, have lost this. We have concerns about the eroding of tradition and culture but I cannot share in the "suvival of the white man" message.

The population of the world always evolved and mainly by the way in which we could travel. As it is possible for so many nations to travel widely a mix is inevitable. I for one NEVER want to see war on the basis of skin colour. I had a bad experience with an immigrant from a mediteranean country and now have caution in dealing with people from that country although their own population North to East are very different. I would still never say that I don't like people from that country and particularly not because they are darker in skin than me.

In China and Japan there is a passion among young people to be Western. They are throwing away their heritage.

This is inevitable. I respect your view and, believe it or not, I understand it, BUT it doesn't make it right.

You are a lovely man with strong passions. Please just remember that in your passion to preserve and protectyou may hurt others who are innocent of any ill intent.

Roger

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2010 2:19:51 PM

HiRoger!

Thank you so much for this comment! I posted the clip about white man not because I am a nationalist. It is true that I have a passion for Hellenic, Oriental (Chinese, Hindu, Japanese), African and Native culture and tradition or generally for ancient spirit and wisdom. I am proud for being Greek and I presume everyone is proud of what he or she is.

Hellenic spirit does not belong to Greeks only. All this good things we have from the ancient Greeks is a common contribution by all those who once were part of and lived in Greece but also in the countries that were in close contact with Greece. Studying closely and in detail the Hellenic Era you will find that many of the Hellenic philosophers were not Greeks but from countries or parts of the world that were conquered or related to Greece by trading.

“Greek is not he who lives in Greece but everyone who shares the Greek Spirit”

Followers and great contributors of Hellenic Spirit in modern times were Shakespeare, Goethe, Tolstoy, Nietzsche, Voltaire and many, many others.

Hellenic spirit is a way of thinking and everyone may follow or serve it. It is the cornerstone of the western culture, but my friends what we see today in the western world is far away from what Hellenic wisdom teaches.

Your friend,

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2010 2:33:51 PM

Georgios,

I understand, but not everyone will.

I don't like it when I see a local English Country Pub become an Indian Curryhouse but if people won't go out for a pint of beer but they will for a curry who am I to complain? I just have to go further. (ps. I could live on curry, I love it).

As I say, I understand what you are trying to say but please be careful.

Roger

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2010 3:12:16 PM
Hi Georgios,

I like Roger am looking forward to this forum Love that first songOpus- Live is Life. My kind of music.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2010 3:57:20 PM
A dedication to Roger McDivitt

LONDON
The capital of England and United Kingdom
London: A major settlement for two millennia, its history goes back to its founding by the Romans, who called it Londinium. Since at least the nineteenth century, the name "London" has also referred to the metropolis developed around it. Today, the bulk of this conurbation forms the London region and the Greater Londona dministrative area, with its own elected mayor and assembly.
Buckingham Palace
Music Boedicea Queen of Norfolk, Enya

Click above
(History of early London: Boudicca's Revolt)

More about London (WikiPedia)
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!