Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Friday Funnies 01/15/2010
12/4/2010 5:16:51 PM
Merry Christmas PHIL

karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/4/2010 6:56:16 PM

Hi Mary Evelyn,

Yes, you know what they say, "Always leave 'em laughing". Thanks for stopping by my Friend.

Have A Happy Holiday,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/4/2010 6:59:41 PM

Hi Karen,

It's so nice to see you again. Thanks for the Kind Wishes and the Adorable Kitty Cats.

Wishing You A Wonderful Christmas,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
12/4/2010 7:07:04 PM
Quote:

Hi Mary Evelyn,

Yes, you know what they say, "Always leave 'em laughing". Have A Happy Holiday,

Phil

True. Always leave them laughing and many of my friends do, including you. I thought you would get a kick out of this one since I've seen you post about the subject of drinking many times. I hope the editor co-operates this time.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GIRLS DRINK TOO MUCH!!!

1. We have absolutely no idea where our purse is.

2. We believe that dancing with our arms overhead and wiggling our butts while yelling "woo-hoo" is truly the sexiest dance move
around.

3. We've suddenly decided that we want to kick someone's ass and honestly believe we could do it, too.

4. In our last trip to the ladies room, we realize that we now look more like a homeless hooker than the Goddess we were just four hours ago.

5. We start crying and telling everyone we see that we "love them soooo much."

6. We get extremely excited and jump up and down every time a new song plays because "Oh, my God - - I love this song!!"

7. Our hugs start to resemble wrestling take-down moves.

8. We've suddenly taken up smoking and become really good at it.

9. We yell at the bartender, who we believe cheated us by giving us just lemonade, but that's just because we can no longer taste the gin.

10. We think we are in bed, but our pillow feels strangely like the bathroom floor.

11. We fail to notice that the toilet lid's down when we sit on it.

12. We take our shoes off because we believe it's their fault that we're having problems walking straight.

Come to think of it, some of these things happen when people aren't even drunk. Have you noticed?

SEND THIS ALONG TO ALL THE GIRLS (GUYS, TOO) THAT YOU KNOW WHO LIKE TO HAVE FUN. MAKE THEM LAUGH AT THEMSELVES, LIKE YOU PROBABLY DID....SADLY, MANY ARE TRUE!!!!

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/4/2010 7:49:14 PM
Hi Phil,
You're multitalented my friend running 2 joke threads simultaneously. I thought this one was inactive since May.
Here's a cute one I think you'll enjoy.
Shalom,
Peter

How bad is the economy?
It's so bad, Women are
having sex with men
because They can't
afford batteries!!!!
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook