Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: A New Friend Would Like To Meet You
1/15/2010 12:31:54 AM

Hi Marion,

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the warning about the Hacker. Thanks also for Inviting our new Friend Amanda.

Have A Terrific Evening,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2010 12:48:05 AM

Hi Amanda,

I can understand what you're saying. I think we've all been there at one time or the other. Especially when we are first getting started.

I am also with Acme, and it was slow at first, but it builds over time.

Dollar for dollar, AdlandPro is still the best adbertising value around, at least in my opinion. I realize that your money's tight right now, however, when you can see your way clear, the Autoresponder available through Adland is a terrific value. For around 50 cents per day, it's...

• Simple & Hassle-free - There's No Software to Install. Easily Add Pop-ups and Subscription Boxes to Capture Emails, Simple Importing & Exporting Email Leads
  • Safe - Automatic Subscribe & Unsubscribe. Virtually eliminates spam complaints and raises delivery ratios automatically
  • Customizable - Quickly personalize each message with First Names, Last Names & More

When you get a chance, Click Here to check it out.

Like everyone has said so far, you're on the right track and you seem to have the right attitude, so I'm sure you'll do well.

Have A Bright & Blessed Evening,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Marion White

67 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/15/2010 12:55:16 AM
Yes and I have Success in 10 Steps and enjoyed it.
Mr. Marion White
+0
1/15/2010 1:34:10 AM
I love the pictures phill always has under his message the native one is awsome.. as I am Native american awsome!
+0
1/15/2010 1:37:56 AM
Fixed my signature istead of having so many links I now have only 2
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!