Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: A New Friend Would Like To Meet You
1/15/2010 2:02:28 AM

Hi Amanda,

Like your new Signature line. Looks much neater,

I didn't realize that you were a Native American. You really should check out one of my favorite Forums, our Friend Myrna's Forum, "Great Announcement for Native Americans" . Just click the Forum title to visit. I know that you'll enjoy it. While you're there, Invite Myrna to be your Friend, she's a great one to have.

If you'll let me know what Tribe I'll see if I can find the right Graphic.

Since tomorrow is Friday, I guess it not too early to say...

Peace & Blessings My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
1/15/2010 2:48:37 AM

omg that new pic is awsome! And I am a memer of the Confederated tribes of grand ronde.

My babys dad is a Grand ronde enrlled member and his family is south dakota ogahlala sioux

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2010 3:26:46 AM

Hi Amanda,

I see that you've visited Myrna's Forum. It's one of my favorite places because it's so peaceful. Check out the Sioux Legend that I just posted either yesterday or day before.

I really need to do more research. If I'm not mistaken Chief Crazy Horse was Lakota Sioux.

My Great Grandmother was full blood Cherokee, so I think I'm about 1/16th or something like that.

I am so thankful that you've joined our little Group.

Have A Peaceful Evening My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
1/15/2010 3:36:17 AM
Yup that is the logo that is everywhere up here.. It is on my babys enrollment card
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2010 2:23:22 PM
HI Phil,

You are tops in my book. Thank you for helping Amanda, like you are there for everyone.
Amanda, you have found a great place in ALP.These people are so special and so helpful. That is why I love my PC, because my friends live there.

Welcome Amanda and keep coming back to the Native American forum, I love having you.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!