Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
A New Friend Would Like To Meet You
1/14/2010 11:10:26 PM

Hi Everyone,

I woud like to intoduce you to a new Friend who just recently joined us here at Adland. Her name is...

Amanda Mankins

She's a hard working single Mother of "two awesome little boys that are hellians." In other words, they're all boys. Between raising two sons, going to school, and working from home, she's got her plate full and could really use some Friends, so Click Here to Invite her.

In addition, if you think it's cold here where we are. ask Amanda to tell you about Wintertime in Oregon.

Have A Blessed Evening My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
RE: A New Friend Would Like To Meet You
1/14/2010 11:28:33 PM

Hi Amanda

Welcome to AdlandPro. Just hang in there and you'll make it. If you want some special training to help with your marketing, etc. just go to

Mentoring for Free at http://barbara.successin10steps.com

Lots of good and helpful folks there and a call schedule most every night and afternoon for you to interact with and hear some of their stories.

Let me know if I can help you.

Barbara Reynolds

Join my Group at "Keep Your Fork"

Barbara Reynolds http://barbara.powerfulnetworkingsecrets.com 336-227-2983
+0
1/14/2010 11:51:24 PM

I got something simular it was a .exe file it cam in my e-mail saing support@ups.com I thought it was wierd so i did not open it.. ups never sends software they send tracking numbers so i stayd clear!

My name is Amanda as you know now! lol

I am in need of some serious help getting things going.. I am tying to get people to join my Invite 5 program I have my referral link in my signature under 100% free money from home. I only have 19 sign ups and at only 1cent per person per day I am not making much.. but the potential is there.. best yet u only have to be 13+ with guardian permission to use this so it opens up a bigger category of people.. I am struggling with trying to get sign ups through Acme People Search as well and I am really struggling on this one.. If someone could step by step me on a messanger or something simular that would be awsome.. I cannot afford to purchase anything Ineed to get started 100% free Ideas would be great.. I need good examples for things..I am not the smartest person it takes me a bit to learn. So Far this place seems to be the best and friendliest i have seen ever!

Thank you for the invite phil!

-=Amanda=-

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2010 12:10:13 AM

Hi Barbara,

Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks for you good advice to Amanda. Mentoring For Free is one of the finest programs out there for all-around training. Really wish that they had been around back in the Dark Ages when I first started with MLM. Probably could have saved a lot of time and money.

Have A Beautiful Evening My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Marion White

67 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/15/2010 12:16:07 AM
Amanda and I just became friends

http://www.tripleclicks.com/10913302

Mr. Marion White
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!