Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MYRNA ! ... AND ALAIN :
12/5/2009 9:52:16 AM
Dear Kathleen and LaNell,

Your visit, congrats and nice wishes to our Myrna and Alain, are greatly appreciated.
I am sorry I can`t post any graphics. All my Internet accounts (a different providers) act like a sleepy bear. (Winter :) ).

Hope to have less problems later, for one day, one week, one month, one year LOL ... Always is very hard when a faithful and good servant becomes master.

Love you all,

Luka
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2009 5:16:21 PM
Hi Luka,

Thank you for making my birthday a special time with all the wishes I have received it has been well appreciated.

Kathleen,
It started to snow here about 8:30 a. m. they are calling for about 3 inches of wet snow. But to get colder tonight.
I too was raised on a farm and I always look at the corn, hay, and etc in the spring and summer, because when we were kids daddy would always comment on farms, so when we would go for a rides in the summer we would always hear about farms, so what can you expect when you get older, it is an automatic thing to do what your parents did.
When daddy he got a little time to get away he always wanted to go to Virginia. Always on back road, not much to see, I remember just being bored half to death, but now would love to be there with him.
Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2009 2:26:42 PM

Hello Dear Friends!

THANK YOU to Sara, Kathleen and LaNell for your kind and friendly words and Congrats! THANK YOU Luka for this thread in our honor!

Hugs and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2009 7:33:56 AM

Hi Myrna.... Happy Birthday!! I wished you a birthday on Facebook too.

Hugs to my Christmas friend,

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2009 5:35:07 PM
Hi Pat,

Yes I saw your post on facebook and thanks, twice. lol

Hugs,
Myrna