Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MYRNA ! ... AND ALAIN :
12/4/2009 8:11:52 PM
Dear Sara,

Finally I succeed to try to send you a warm thank you, specially for those amazing graphics.
Now I am at home, and have been logged in from a few different accounts, but it is all the same.

Alain and Myrna celebrate the same day and if you ask me, that`s more than a coincidence.
Coming back home, I made a short visit to my one parents :))). MomDad enjoy the showers of sweat and looks amazingly :( . She sent you a many hugs and CONGRATS TO MYRNA AND ALAIN!

Luka

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2009 12:01:49 AM
Hi Kathleen,

Thanks, I remember when I was younger too. lol

We are to get wet snow tomorrow, predictions are only on grass area, we will see.

Love the bear, thanks.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2009 3:36:46 AM

Hi Myrna,

You'll get our sloppy snow, the Michigan weather travels east into Pennsylvania within 16 to 24 hours, depending on the wind speed. It started here around 7 pm last night, stopped and restarted, so you're probably getting it now or soon, unless it turned to rain. I pay very close attention to the weather, my father was raised on a farm and the weather is his second skin, he writes every day's high and low and precipitation on his calendar...plus the secret code E or W or C...and we found out it had nothing to do with weather...that was his BREAKFAST...Eggs or Waffles or Cereal...HAHA! He alternates every day like that, then he stopped while we were all there in October, but I would never make fun of him, he is my highest admiration, even thru his unpopular opinions, his brilliance and goodness turn him slowly away from his wrongly directed energies of his youth, just like the earth, the longer we keep turning, the stronger we get.

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2009 6:21:34 AM
MYRNA & ALAIN,
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts