Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: SHAY DAY
11/27/2009 1:14:26 AM

Thank you Alain.

Your help and support are always welcome.

Roger

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2009 9:43:18 PM

Hello Roger,

That was one of the most wonderful stories I have ever heard. Actually I read it somewhere else a few months ago, but is it so good to be reminded from time to time that such kind human behaviour still exists in the world. It makes us think that there indeed is still hope for the human kind.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Josephine Wall - Forest Friends

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2009 11:39:48 PM

Luis,

I agree.

That is one lovely graphic.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2009 4:36:50 PM

Here is another cause to think about.

This was posted elsewhere on my forum but I consider it important enough to bring here as well.

Roger

Give it a few minutes to download.

Roger, read below

Just thought I'd share an online scrapbook about how our team, The 3Day Dancers Breast Cancer Support Teams, share our knowledge and love for mankind... what it means to give of one's self, physically, mentally and emotionally to benefit others...

We wish everyone a healthy, joyous and safe holiday season. Giving of one's self... that's what this season is all about... who ever gave more of themself than the Son?

Hugs to all,

Jean Marie

+0
12/6/2009 5:54:58 PM

Dearest Roger-

How can we ever thank you for all of the supprot you give us towards finding the cure? Mere words will never capture the level of heartfelt gratitude we have for your unselfish, caring promotion of this worthwhile cause.

Sometimes, the most simple is the best... thank you.

With loved-filled hugs,

JeanMarie & the entire 3Day Dancers Breast Cancer Support Team!

The 3Day Dancers

The 3Day Dancers Breast Cancer Support Teamswww.3daydancers.org"Walking Warriors in the battle to CURE breast cancer!"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!