Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: SHAY DAY
11/26/2009 7:19:09 AM

Branka,

I agree with EVERY WORD of your posting.

I know that great things will happen through your understanding and practical application.

The world is a better place for us all through the stic attitude of some people who acheive DESPITE affliction.

I pray that you will continue to achieve for yourself and others till your work isdone.

Roger

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2009 7:24:09 AM
Quote:

Branka,

I agree with EVERY WORD of your posting.

I know that great things will happen through your understanding and practical application.

The world is a better place for us all through the stic attitude of some people who acheive DESPITE affliction.

I pray that you will continue to achieve for yourself and others till your work isdone.

Roger

Roger,

In so many aspects, A N Y of my works never could be done without, i.e. YOUR HUGE contribution.

There are a few people who`s names will be written by GOLDEN LETTERS in the book of my life.

Roger Macdivitt is one of them.

Any greatness never has the roots in singularity but in ONENESS. It may just sound similar :) .... BUT ...

Love, love, love ...

Branka
+0
11/26/2009 2:44:32 PM

Hello Roger-

Once again, my friend, you have gently reminded folks that being a member of the human race is NOT just about personal gain, but about making a difference in the lives of others. For many, this is a daily goal, but alas, there forever will be those souls who must be nudged into realizing that money does not bring happiness nor fulfillment. It is in the doing for others, unselfishly, giving of one's time and one's eforts, that brings JOY into your life.

On this day of Thanks, in a world where some have plenty and others are in need, let us count all of the blessings bestowed on us. But also, let us go forth each day, with a renewed sense of hope, with courage and strength, making every attempt to create a world where the betterment of mankind is the goal. Where love and charity prevail, and faith that our brothers and sisters share in our goal of a better place, a world where kindness is the key.

And as we approach this holiday season, where excesses are sometimes flaunted in abundance, let us choose wisely. Ponder each purchase and its purpose. Perhaps, selecting gifts for those we love, that will keep on giving... that part of the proceeds benefit some worthwhile cause rather than corporate stockholders.

May the blessings of this past year increase two-fold in the upcoming year. May the sorrows experienced bevome easier to bear. Let us pray that every man, woman and child finds true love in their life... Let us continue to hope for a better world.

All my love and with giant HUGS,

JeanMarie

The 3Day Dancers Breast Cancer Teams

The 3Day Dancers Breast Cancer Support Teamswww.3daydancers.org"Walking Warriors in the battle to CURE breast cancer!"
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2009 9:23:19 PM

Jean Marie,

Thank you so much for bringing such a lovely positive and caring message to us all.

you and your work continue to be a tribute to you and a wonderful resource for those who need support.

May you receive all that you wish for yourself and those that you represent.

Roger

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2009 12:44:37 AM

Dear Friend Roger!

THANK YOU for sharing this wonderful story with all of us here... this is not the first time I read and share it but, it is most certainly as an interesting and inpirational reading as the first time... There is so much we can do when we consider the other, when we think of the other... when we can look at the other as being God's son or daughter and act as God's Servant... This is our Calling indeed!

This time, I will post a link to your forum to all of my followers and friends on Twitter and Facebook!

Hugs and Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!