Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The World Commonality Organisation
11/16/2009 7:46:18 AM

Thank you Sara.

Your concern is well accepted.

Roger

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2009 8:01:54 AM
Oh my dear Roger,

If you only can see my face now! My gentle son became a pit-bull LOL! But, if I even could stop him, I won`t.
LOL!
This is so unusual from him! But, this great word CHANGE is something I would never obstruct.
Roger, I am amazed by each your reaction. I WAS ROTFL now reading Luka`s words! That`s my guilt. I really thought him to always be heartfelt and to never let any thing to remain hanging in the air.
I am sorry he made this in your forum .... but then, I am happy for that. I can`t condemn him. He spent last evening in checking all my e-mails and, even though he promised me to use them just for himself (to see by his own eyes what`s this all about) ... he posted about that.
When Luka was 2 years old, my father was very nasty to me. IF YOU ONLY COULD SEE LUKA!!!! The way he defended me was a total surprise for me. I LITERALLY NEVER TOLD TO THAT GUY IF HE OWES ME ANYTHING. A total opposite! I am allergic on the ways mother abuse their kids, and always was telling him (from the time she started showing ANY understanding of ANYTHING) : Look son, I ENJOYED GREATLY MOMENTS OF YOUR CONCEPTION ... and if one day dear God leave me without a common sense, and I start delivering you ANY BILLS for giving you life, FEEL FREE TO FORGET ME!

He told me then, when was this terrible issue with my father : "I SHOULD DEFEND YOU, BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT ME FROM YOUR STOMACH AND GAVE THE BIRTH TO ME :) ".
LOL ! LOL! I really do not know who told him that.
Thanks Roger.
You are A HUGE RAY OF SUNSHINE IN THIS ENTIRE MESSED UP WORLD!
Love you ..........................................................................that much :).
Branka

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2009 8:20:19 AM

Branka,

Thank you for breaking your important work to call in.

Although it was a shock I was pleased to see Luka's youthful spirit used to defend his mother. He is a man now, with his own life to develop but his defence of you is understandable.

I will not water down what he said for convenience sake but I will wait until the blood booils in his veins.

I will do my utmost to make everyone feel fairly considered.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/21/2009 10:47:46 PM

peace-3.gif picture by romacmail

+0
11/22/2009 2:01:55 AM
Hello Roger, hope you are doing well and enjoying weekend.
Hugs,
Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!