Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The World Commonality Organisation
11/15/2009 10:36:23 PM
NOW I BEG YOU SIR ROGER, TO READ SLOWLY TO UNDERSTAND ME.

Terroristsmaybe would like to disappear, BUT THEN - WHAT WOULD PEOPLE LIKE PETER, DO IF THEY DISAPPEAR ? Who will serve their RIGHTEOUSNESS? No, theyneed terrorists. I didn`t read all Peter`s words, just because I can`ttrust him anything anymore. Do not like to make a new issue, but afteraccusing Pauline for taking bribe, and continuing to be here after allthat, I AM READY TO BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE WHOM HE CALLS TERRORISTS, AREANGELS.
So, if Peter said there1s no chance forthe changes, I REALLY BELIEVE THEY ARE RIGHT HERE, IN FRONT OF OURNOSE, but we still do not like to see it.

Mydear Sir, I am heartfelt, and time I dedicate to this community asksnot to be considered an ostrich, keeping my head into the send.

Whenman terribly lies, without OFFERING EVEN AN APOLOGY (and withoutproviding the proves for insinuation) I FEEL FREE TO EXPECT FROM HIM TOSTOP PREACHING AROUND, specially about so sensitive and sacred theme,as PEACE should be.

Sincerely,
Luka Babic, young peacemaker

Hello Roger,

I'm sorry but Luka decided to make an unwarranted attack in your thread and I have no alternative other then to reply in short.

Luka, I invite you to read the posts made in the BFA thread and show me where I accused anyone of accepting bribes. It didn't happen but unfortunately as I've said in a few posts people tend not to read what was written and accept hearsay and innuendos as fact. What a shame but it's a reality.

I have nothing to apologize for and through out I was nothing but polite, respectful and factual. A good friends forum was unjustly removed from the BFA contest and I wrote on that matter. Go and read it. In actual fact it's even worse but I won't go into that here in order not to reopen the issue again since Bogdan decided to end the BFA.

Now as to what you wrote in regard to my posts in Roger's thread you actually admitted that you didn't read what I wrote but you are making comments on it. That in itself isn't very bright but when you call terrorists angels out of spite it's an act of ignorance which I didn't expect from you.

You'd do better to read up on the subject first before you make what you claim are heartfelt opinions. As to my lying show me where that happened.

Your signature Luka Babic, young peacemaker is a bit cynical and funny after your not so peacemaking post.

Rest assured I'll be here since there are no reasons for me to leave. I just pick and choose with whom I will relate in the community and in what forums I'll participate in. I have neither the inclination nor the desire to join in the back slapping that is so prevalent here now.

Don't bother replying to this cos I won't be making any further posts on the BFA issue. Unless you decide to debate with me on what I actually wrote in this thread then I'll be more then glad to reply.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/15/2009 10:47:33 PM
Peter,
It`s pretty late here, but I waited for you to come.
YOU DO NOT DESERVE TOO MUCH OF MY EFFORTS, BUT I WISH TO FINISH WITH YOUR TORTURE OVER ALL OF US.
I DO NOT NEED TO READ ANY OF YOUR POSTS.
PETER,
I READ YOUR MESSAGES TO MY MOTHER,
AND FOR ME THAT IS ENOUGH.
I NEVER WAS IMPOLITE TO A YOUNG PEOPLE, AND LITERALLY NEVER TO OLDER THAN ME. BUT TO EXPECT FROM ME TO RESPECT YOUR AGE, FIRST YOU MUST DO THAT,
AND ONE WHO NEVER RESISTS TO CONDEMN PEOPLE AROUND, WHO CONSTRUCTS WHATEVER FALLS OVER HIS (?) MIND ..... CAN`T EXPECT FROM ME TO BOW MY HEAD.
I SAW YOUR LIES AROUND. STILL YOU DIDN`T STOP.
WHICH PROVE CAN YOU OFFER THAT ANYONE ELSE MADE A MISTAKE AT BFA, NOT PAULINE?
WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TEACH ALL OF US WHAT IS AND WHAT IS NOT?
WHY DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF SKILLED TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE WORLD PEACE? WITH LIES? INSINUATIONS?

Now please, pass my kindest regards to Jim, your attorney and brother in truth. I must wake up early in the morning, and can`t wait to serve him also as a trash-hold. YOU AND JIM AND A FEW OTHERS ABUSE WHOLE COMMUNITY, and ... LOL .... still go around and offer your explanations.

SHAME????/ HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THAT WORD??????

Sir Roger, they are nice guys and I have broken the Community peace. Each lie, repeated 3 times, becomes truth.

One of the ways to improve world peace, should be .... STOP IT AT FIRST ATTEMPT.

Luka
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2009 11:27:45 PM
Hi Roger,

Sorry for disrupting your forum with off topic posts.

Please explain to the young peacemaker that Not replying any further on this issue means exactly that.

For my part please feel free if you wish to delete my posts here since they in no way have anything to do with "commonality". Hmmm, quite the opposite I'd say. :)

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2009 1:20:35 AM

Luka and Peter,

You are both quite welcome here. The commonality issues to which I was referring in this forum are littered with misunderstandings. This is true too of this current heated discussion.

We are often more offended by what we feel to be injustices to others that we love, respect or both than when offended ourselves.

In the matter of the recent dispute I do not take neutral ground easily but have to admit that I have found the whole matter to be more than confusing. Strangely I am pleased to see spirit in our young friend. This goes beyond the "backslapping" environment and shows the other aspects of human nature, a fire in the belly which I'm sure Peter will understand.

I am sure that my direct involvement in this matter would only inflame things. I understand, but, without condoning, both sides attitude. This not friend seeking flattery either.

When dealing with people of differing faiths, first language and different traditions there are always misunderstandings for many reasons. I know that to be the case here, but cannot go as far as to disect the whole matter. My natural position is that of mediator, but, in this case I feel that it would very much prolong a damaging situation. I don't feel that I can even ask both sides to agree to differ.

Adland has become a new land. A land populated by new business seeking individuals whose voice is lost because they fail to enter a community spirit beyond their immediate agenda. We have others who just want the old community back, warts and all. There are those who viewed Adland purely a social club, and why not? There are others here, as in the real world, who represent a tough redneck opinion and why not? What we mostly forget is there is room for all. The tough outsider may be just the person to come to the rescue of the feeble just when their back is finally against the wall.

Through all of the smoke I see clear sky but also many hands groping in the dark.

I can actually see points of commonalty here but it would not serve well to clarify.

Personal attacks always divide. Pride is also a devisive animal as it can be a jusifiable reward or a barrier to understanding.

I can say with honesty that I have made VERY CLOSE personal ties in Adland which go far beyond the backslapping and I'm proud to say this frequently in public, but, confess to not sharing the "Let's party" thing, however, I do like some fun, some stupidity, some business and some deeper discussion.

When Adland started it was a beacon in a world of pretty sub-standard online communities. I commend Bogdan for his foresight, however, the changes that took place, although designed to put Adland back with the newer technology communities, forced change. Where at one time folk would have drifted back, sad at the loss, many were already membersof other forums/blogs and decided not to bother. This has resulted in a different atmosphere and has meant that those keen to keep GENERAL discussion going, like myself, are seen to be populating a few forums where the same few post.

You may recall that I was keen to restart the photo competion forum but was not able to find a fair system that satisfied all. I might have been trusted 100% until one day by making a mistake I found myself under fire.

I am not saying that is what has happened recently or not, but when the perfect system has not been found to eliminate dispute then these things will happen.

What I do know is that people get hurt in the crossfire and that's the bit I find sad and unacceptable.

Roger

+0
11/16/2009 2:36:26 AM

Roger, my friend, and Luka my young friend. I want to post this here that I posted in BFA forum.

This is good etiquette for all of us.

Adland Digest FREE Edition #723

Forum Etiquette - The Right Way to Use Forums

By Donald Saunders

(excerpt)
3. Do be nice. It is a simple fact of life that forums attract people whose sole purpose in life seems to be to try to upset as many people as they can as quickly as they can. Do not react to such people when they enter into a discussion with you and deliberately try to provoke a reaction from you. No matter what comments are thrown at you be nice and polite to everybody and, if necessary, simply ignore rude posters rather than getting drawn into an argument with them.

Thank you again,
Sara

May I say that I support you in your endeavors. It makes no sense to try and argue with certain people. They see things only through their own minds and will accept nothing else.

I am sad, sad that this type of person has now become so vocal in this community. I do not judge, God is the Judge but I have problems with those who enjoy bringing discontent to others.

Thank you Roger for letting me voice an opinion. Luka, you know I love you.

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!