Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Presenting the Futuristic Art of Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene
5/2/2013 6:31:15 PM

Thanks for visiting, Roger.

These last few days I have been attempting an overhaul of my old main threads before going business with Turner. This is something I have been wanting to do for long, the idea is posting more works per artist - the more the better. It now seems to me unbelievable that in most early cases I have been satisfied with featuring only one work per artist as a rule. I guess the problem in the beginning was that I only thought it possible to post works that were hosted in my own sites - or maybe that really was the case, I cannot remember now. And if I am not mistaken, it was only from Hyeronimus Bosh on that I began posting more than one or two works per thread and artist.

However it is, this may take one or two more weeks at most.

Thanks again,

Miguel

Quote:

So beautiful.

I will take another look when I have time to relax a little more.

Really enjoyed.

Roger

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Presenting the Futuristic Art of Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene
5/2/2013 8:34:42 PM
Quote:

Thanks for visiting, Roger.

These last few days I have been attempting an overhaul of my old main threads before going business with Turner. This is something I have been wanting to do for long, the idea is posting more works per artist - the more the better. It now seems to me unbelievable that in most early cases I have been satisfied with featuring only one work per artist as a rule. I guess the problem in the beginning was that I only thought it possible to post works that were hosted in my own sites - or maybe that really was the case, I cannot remember now. And if I am not mistaken, it was only from Hyeronimus Bosh on that I began posting more than one or two works per thread and artist.

However it is, this may take one or two more weeks at most.

Thanks again,

Miguel

Quote:

So beautiful.

I will take another look when I have time to relax a little more.

Really enjoyed.

Roger

I am looking forward to Turner's works.

Roger

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!