Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Presenting the Futuristic Art of Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene
10/31/2009 3:29:56 PM

Dear Adland Friends,

All
the below images were emailed me by a friend as part of a Power Point presentation. Some of the places I can recognize, others not. I hope you enjoy all of them.

Presenting the Futuristic Art of Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene:

Super3D-IMAGES

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2009 9:21:13 PM

WOW ... Luis this presentation of Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene is AWESOME!

Thank you for sharing them

Love & Hugs

Sincerely,
Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2009 9:25:01 PM

Wow Luis,

This puts man's artistic talents into perspective.

Wonderful photo compositions of God's work.

Roger

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2009 1:20:35 AM

Dear Terry and Roger,

As said in the presentation, I was emailed the photos some time ago and the impression they caused on me was such that almost immediately I showed them at Jill Bachman's forum. Then I chanced to see them again this morning and following an impulse, I decided to present them here too. But thus far I did not know who Jean Michel Jarre - their purported author - was or is. At least, his name did not register when I first read it.

I should know better, and it is all my fault. Jean Michel Jarre is actually a well known composer and interpreter of electronic music and the winner of several awards for his celebrated futuristic works. They include Oxygene, his first and most famous work, and others like Equinoxe. He is the son of Maurice Jarre, also a most famous musician and author of soundtracks for several great films like Dr Zhivago, Lawrence of Arabia, and Ghost. There is a lot of information about him in Wikipedia and many other sources. But not a word about him also being a photographer.

So who is the real author of the fabulous futuristic images that I have presented as the work of Jean Michel Jarre? It has become a mystery, at least for me. I have tried to find the Power Point presentation where I first saw them among my documents in my computer, but to no avail. I will try again tomorrow, but since I receive about thirty ot forthy Power Points in a month and I guess it has been several months since I received the missing one, I am not very sure that I will find it. If any one can help me find out who that author is, the information will be most welcome, for he obviously is a genius as a photographer.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2009 3:28:31 PM

Hello Dear Luis Miguel!

Great Picture indeed... Thank You for sharing!

Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!