Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
You'll Never Forget
9/30/2009 5:06:50 AM

Hello Readers of this forum. I have change the name and the description to better reflect what I want to do here.

This is from my Beautiful Summer Morning Newsletter.

I hope you enjoy. I would love to hear your comments.

Nick

This morning when you woke up did you stop and say WOW! What a thrill...what an exciting moment in my life...I can't wait to find out how it goes today...what I will discover... what I will find out for myself about this incredible opportunity to live this particular day?

Or did you groan at the alarm, roll over and try to escape by snuggling deeper under the nice warm sheets.

There is no shame in the second and I must admit to a bit of that snuggling thing myself.

Yet the first is so much more of who we really are, explorers of the minutes and the hours and the days of our lives.

We do it for those special moments, when in all comes together in our souls.

The moments You"ll Never Forget.

Read on.

Nick

Inspirational Quote of the Day

When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it.

Source: Carl Sagan 

You'll Never Forget  

Here in a quote by Carl Sagan is one of the most important tenets of life.

In these pages I talk of what I have learned, what I have discovered, what I have found. They may not be new things, to you they might be old hat, but for me...why... they are the stuff of profound insight, to joy, to inspiration, to an intense love for what surrounds me.

I write about those experiences in the hope that I might lead others to learn, discover and find for themselves, so that they will never forget the moment when the light went on!

It doesn't matter how many times I hear Eckhart Tolle say it, it only matters when what he says percolates down through the gray matter to find my own Eureka!

The joy, the mystery, the thrill , the love, all explode in that moment when...wham... YOU GET IT...it is no longer someone else's theory but your reality.

When you experience for the first time what it is really like to live in the present moment...when you touch up against the mystery and understand you`re a joyous part of it, when you understand that love is quantified when you first fall in love with self.

When you stand under a star lit sky and understand the universe outside, is only a reflection of the universe inside of you...then you have something you will never... ever... forget.

May your life be filled with such beautiful, often sudden, startling moments when what your intellect has been telling you flares upwards from your soul as a profound and utterly unshakable  truth.

You must plant the seed and toil in the soil to reap this harvest.

My job is to add to your pile of fertilizer.

Much Love

Nick

You can subscribe to the newsletter and get all three issues a week by going to http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today/ (It's Free!)

Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: You'll Never Forget
9/30/2009 5:19:55 AM

Great job Nick,

God bless you for the reminder on something so important.

In my youth, I was one who never have had the time to sleep enough. So, my first minutes after waking up ... were close to the life danger (for anyone who could be around) .

UNTOUCHABLE. What are hungry tigers :) .... good and reasonable animals :) .

I really put a huge efforts to make my mornings AMAZING.

Now, I sleep much less then I slept then - but ... opening my eyes ... all what I am runs to share the joy and happiness of being ALIVE AND LOVING ALL WHAT IS.

IF  I could succeed in changing that - every one would be able!

Love and hugs,

Branka

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2009 4:24:41 PM

Thank you Nick,

As usual you bring thought provoking material in varying forms that stimulate a better part of us than the slight layer of crust that may have formed since your last visit.

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/30/2009 5:28:09 PM

Hi Branka

Thank You for visiting and the reminder that I hadn't posted in some time.

I am glad you enjoy my comments. Making the morning amazing makes the whole day amazing.

And when we discover a new truth within ourselves, then we are bless with all the gifts of life.

Thank You.

Nick

Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/30/2009 5:30:02 PM

Hi Joyce,

Thanks for all the beautiful butterflies.

Yes we all get that layer of crust, and as a good gardener you know that that crust can prevent new seeds from growing so it's great to here I help break it up. What lies beneath is beautiful, just like the butterflies.

Nick

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!