Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: You'll Never Forget
10/3/2009 7:30:40 PM

Hi Nick,

I saw you`re logged in .

This graphics doesn`t match the subject - but it is inspirational. AND JUST KNOWING ALL OF YOU AS A PURE INSPIRATION, I`D LEAVE IT HERE.

Have a nice weekend!

Branka

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: You'll Never Forget
10/25/2009 5:12:50 PM

Dear Nick,

I "stumbled" upon this thread on this beautiful Sunday morning.  Ah ... wouldn't you know it ... I used the word stumbled, yet we know it was not an accident.  There was something here, I was meant to see.  What I found was once again, your incredible insight!

"It doesn't matter how many times I hear Eckhart Tolle say it, it only matters when what he says percolates down through the gray matter to find my own Eureka!

The joy, the mystery, the thrill , the love, all explode in that moment when...wham... YOU GET IT...it is no longer someone else's theory but your reality."

I love those words, "your reality" ... not another's ... but YOURS ... you are awakened!  Indeed, it is magical!

Happiness will only elude you if you feel the need to search for it ... happiness is not elusive. Happiness comes from within.  Allow peace & tranquility to fill your soul ... allow quiet moments to embrace your being ... allow happiness to lite upon you as a wayward butterfly as it flits about on a beautiful summer day
~Terry Gorley~

Smile & Have A Wonderful Sunday

Love & Hugs

Sincerely,
Terry

Butterfly on Mint Blossom© Terry Gorley

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!