Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Best Forum Award Winner for September 2009 is...
10/3/2009 8:56:35 PM

Hello Dearest Myrna!

THANK YOU so much My Wonderful Supporter Friend... The One that is always there for Me... It is good to see You here as well with Me to share these wonderful and exciting moments... and, I hope that your turn will come up very soon My Friend! THANK YOU!

Love You very much My Friend!

Hugs and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2009 9:02:03 PM

Hello Dearest Branka!

You are always there all around Adlandpro to support everyone My Friend... and, You are here as well to Celebrate with Me these Amazing Moments... THANK YOU for Your Presence, Your Friendship and Your Friendly Comment! This is much appreciated!

THANK YOU!

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2009 9:12:22 PM

Hello Dear Georgios!

I want to tell You My Friend that I so very much Appreciate Your Support in this BFA recognition! I am fully aware that You made a Difference... THANK YOU with all of My Heart for Nominating me and for all of the Wonderful Comments that You wrote about My Work and about the Welcoming Club Forum itself.

You are a very Special Friend Georgios and, I must admit that I miss You a lot around here these days. But, I am certainly one of those who was touched by Your Great Presence around AdlandPro! Hoping to see You back a little more here with us in a near future My Friend!

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2009 9:16:45 PM

Hello Dear Kathleen!

THANK YOU for Your Presence and Your Kind Comment... This is very much Appreciated!

You are such a Wonderful Inspiration to so many of us here through your own work and presence all around Adlandpro... THANK YOU for Being You My Friend!

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2009 9:22:53 PM

Hello Dear Valerie!

THANK YOU My Friend for Your Presence and Your Kind Comment... Very Much Appreciated!

I am the One being late over here...

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!